Grand mal convulsion and Benign prostatic hyperplasia - from FDA reports
Benign prostatic hyperplasia is reported only by a few people with Grand mal convulsion. We study 3 people who have Benign prostatic hyperplasia and Grand mal convulsion from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
3 people who have Grand Mal Convulsion and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Grand Mal Convulsion and experience Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 50 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Schizophrenia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Panic Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Bone Loss (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Dilantin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Tegretol (1 person, 33.33%)
- Prinivil (1 person, 33.33%)
- Flomax (1 person, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness (2 people, 66.67%)
- Cataract (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 33.33%)
- Balance Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Apparent Death (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Benign prostatic hyperplasia and Grand mal convulsion?
- Check symptoms - is your benign prostatic hyperplasia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Grand Mal Convulsion
Grand mal convulsion (a type of generalized seizure that affects the entire brain) (latest reports from 19,176 Grand mal convulsion patients)
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (benign enlargement of the prostate) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, enlarged prostate, prostate examination abnormal (latest reports from 25,566 Benign prostatic hyperplasia patients).