Grand mal convulsion and Prostate examination abnormal - from FDA reports
Prostate examination abnormal is reported only by a few people with Grand mal convulsion. We study 3 people who have Prostate examination abnormal and Grand mal convulsion from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
3 people who have Grand Mal Convulsion and Prostate Examination Abnormal are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Grand Mal Convulsion and experience Prostate Examination Abnormal *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Grand Mal Convulsion and experience Prostate Examination Abnormal *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 50 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Schizophrenia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Panic Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Bone Loss (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Dilantin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Tegretol (1 person, 33.33%)
- Prinivil (1 person, 33.33%)
- Flomax (1 person, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness (2 people, 66.67%)
- Cataract (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 33.33%)
- Balance Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Apparent Death (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Prostate examination abnormal and Grand mal convulsion?
- Check symptoms - is your prostate examination abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Grand Mal Convulsion
Grand mal convulsion (a type of generalized seizure that affects the entire brain) (latest reports from 19,176 Grand mal convulsion patients)
Prostate Examination Abnormal
Prostate examination abnormal has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, enlarged prostate, prostate examination abnormal (latest reports from 25,587 Prostate examination abnormal patients).
Browse all symptoms of Grand mal convulsiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Prostate examination abnormalProstate examination abnormal
Other conditions that could case Prostate examination abnormalProstate examination abnormal
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I have a variety of things wrong with me and Dr's are continually trying meds on me for my pain and arthritis to slow it down and try alot for non narcotics which are useless on me but if I have a new dr I usually humor them and try what they are pushing (let's say I have more knowledge then ...
Hi. I am an 18 year old male. I had two grand mal seizures about a month ago. Previously, I was completely healthy and had never had a seizure before in my life. Afterwards, I spent two days in the hospital and had a cat scan, mri, and EEG test, all normal. The doctors did not know the cause ...