H1n1 and Radiation exposure (non-occupational) - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation Exposure (non-Occupational) reported by people with H1n1 yet. We study people who have Radiation Exposure (non-Occupational) and H1n1 from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Radiation exposure (non-occupational) and H1n1?
- Check symptoms - is your radiation exposure (non-occupational) caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRadiation exposure (non-occupational) and H1n1 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
H1n1 can be treated by Tamiflu, Mucinex dm (latest reports from 63 H1n1 patients)
Radiation Exposure (Non-Occupational)
Radiation exposure (non-occupational) (latest reports from 1 Radiation exposure (non-occupational) patients).