Review: could Hair loss cause Urinary tract infection?
We study 2,733 people who have Hair loss from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Urinary tract infection. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hair loss and Urinary tract infection >>>
Hair loss (latest reports from 228,442 patients) can be treated by Propecia, Finasteride, Biotin, Minoxidil, Spironolactone, Rogaine.
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection (latest reports from 451,308 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Aug, 25, 2014: 2,733 people who have hair loss are studied. Among them, 14 (0.51%) have Urinary Tract Infection. They amount to 0.00% of all the 451,051 people who have Urinary Tract Infection on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have hair loss and experienced Urinary tract infection * :
|Urinary tract infection||86.67%||13.33% |
Age of people who have hair loss and experienced Urinary tract infection * :
|Urinary tract infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||33.33%||16.67%||33.33% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (7 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 28.57%)
- Nausea (4 people, 28.57%)
- Migraine (3 people, 21.43%)
- Vitamin d decreased (3 people, 21.43%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 21.43%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 14.29%)
- Cardiac disorder (2 people, 14.29%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 14.29%)
- Affective disorder (1 people, 7.14%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (7 people, 50.00%)
- Folic acid (6 people, 42.86%)
- Omeprazole (4 people, 28.57%)
- Biotin (4 people, 28.57%)
- Methotrexate (4 people, 28.57%)
- Toradol (3 people, 21.43%)
- Zinc sulfate (3 people, 21.43%)
- Singulair (3 people, 21.43%)
- Macrobid (3 people, 21.43%)
- Zofran (3 people, 21.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group of people like you:
- group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Hair loss
- group for people who have Hair loss
- group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection
Comments from related studies:
From this study (12 hours ago):
I have been using minoxidil for one week and am experiencing severe neck pain.
From this study (3 days ago):
i was diagnosed with syndrome of gilbert, thats why i have a yellowish skin (jaundice) i take also cranberry pills to counter jaundice, but doesnt really help i guess, but maybe the pills that i take to stop my hairloss, that i have for several years, might be the cause, those pills are: saw palmetto (350mg) and biotin. i'm out of saw palmetto pills, so im gonna see how i react to that, but maybe u guys can help me out, what can be the cause for my jaundice and/or itchy problem, thank u
From this study (4 days ago):
small amount of blood in urine; pain when urinating; symptoms occurring only 1 day so far
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hair loss, Urinary tract infection
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Hair loss on this drug
i began this drug a week and two days now. after the fourth day i saw hair loss, my sister said you have a dry patch in your hair and i went home and brushed my hair there was no much hair loss and a few bald patches about the size of fists at the back of my head. There was no way to hide them, e ...
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
More reviews for: Hair loss, Urinary tract infection
Common treatments for Hair Loss and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hair loss symptoms:
Urinary Tract Infection related symptom studies:
- Urinary Tract Infection in Blood pressure increased (3,346 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Blood pressure (3,023 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Cystitis (1,445 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Depression (1,790 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Hypercholesterolaemia (1,346 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Multiple sclerosis (10,152 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Osteopenia (1,175 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Osteoporosis (4,098 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Pain (2,034 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Rheumatoid arthritis (3,865 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.