Home > Hair loss > Urinary tract infection > Hair loss and Urinary tract infection
Would you have Urinary tract infection when you have Hair loss?
Summary: Urinary tract infection is found among people with Hair loss, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Alopecia, and take medication Humira.
We study 14 people who have Urinary tract infection and Hair loss from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hair loss and Urinary tract infection >>>
Hair loss can be treated by Propecia, Finasteride, Biotin, Minoxidil, Spironolactone, Rogaine. (view latest reports from 41,549 patients)
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection (latest reports from 71,618 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Nov, 28, 2014: 14 people who have hair loss and Urinary Tract Infection are studied.
Gender of people who have hair loss and experienced Urinary tract infection * :
|Urinary tract infection||86.67%||13.33% |
Age of people who have hair loss and experienced Urinary tract infection * :
|Urinary tract infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||23.08%||0.00%||30.77%||15.38%||30.77% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Alopecia (14 people, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (7 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 28.57%)
- Nausea (4 people, 28.57%)
- Migraine (3 people, 21.43%)
- Vitamin d decreased (3 people, 21.43%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 21.43%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 14.29%)
- Cardiac disorder (2 people, 14.29%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (7 people, 50.00%)
- Folic acid (6 people, 42.86%)
- Omeprazole (4 people, 28.57%)
- Biotin (4 people, 28.57%)
- Methotrexate (4 people, 28.57%)
- Toradol (3 people, 21.43%)
- Zinc sulfate (3 people, 21.43%)
- Singulair (3 people, 21.43%)
- Macrobid (3 people, 21.43%)
- Zofran (3 people, 21.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hair Loss and Urinary Tract Infection?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Hair loss
- support group for people who have Hair loss
- support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- If you stop taking oxcarbazepine will your hair grow back?
(Asked by a 47 year old man who has Hair Loss, and takes Oxcarbazepine)
has been getting thinner on top and now there's a little bald spot it just seems like the last month and a half maybe that I've noticed that my hair has been getting thinner on top and now there's a little bald spot where its really thin and you can see the scalp and he increased my dosage by 600 mi ...
- Warfarin and urinary infections
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profess ...
- What can i do to grow hair back. i've been taking fluticasone propionate for altmost 1 year and 6 months, now i've stopped using it, but i lost hair in frontal region and i want to regrow it.
(Asked by a 21 year old man who has Hair Loss, and takes Fluticasone Propionate)
What can i do to grow hair back. i've been taking Fluticasone propionate for altmost 1 year and 6 months, now I've stopped using it, but I lost hair in frontal region and I want to regrow it.
- What can i do to grow hair back. i've been taking xanax. i understand it has caused my hair loss. i once had very thick hair. now i'm almost bald. i'm stopping the xanax. now what??
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Loss Of Hair, and takes Xanax)
How can I get my hair to grow back if I stop xanax
- Can i take my macrobid while i have a hangover? is it safe?
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has UTI, and takes Macrobid)
Help me please! I really need to know if I can take my pill (macrobid) when I have a hangover
More questions for: Hair loss, Urinary tract infection
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Hair loss with enbrel
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Hair Loss, Psoriatic Arthritis, and takes Enbrel)
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing significant hair thinning at the second month of treatments (50 mg once per week). My Rhuematologist suggested 800 mcg of folic acid. I am still losing hair although I am feeling so much better.
- Hair loss with metformin hydrochloride usage
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Hair Loss, and takes Metformin Hydrochloride)
I have been taking the drug Metformin Hydrochloride for about 5 months and definitely find that I am losing hair which is a problem I have never experienced. Always had the healthiest hair, no problems. Well, I am finding that I am losing lair significantly and feel that the manufacturer of this dru ...
- Urinary track infection and bydureon
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has UTI, Uti. Haven't Had Any In Years..hard To Get Rid Of., and takes Bydureon)
After 7 weeks of nausea vomiting and diarrhea I got a uti that was hard to get rid of. I also have an inflammation of sacaril nerve. Have had antibiotics and steroids. It is still hurting after 2 months.Don't know if this is connected but is a fact.
- Double vision on levothyroxine
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Joint Stiffness, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Itching, Allergy To Food, Allergy To Chemicals, Fatigue - Chronic, Confusional State, Hair Loss, Double Vision, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium)
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Depo provera overdose
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Central Obesity, Obesity, Weight Gain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Vein Disorder, Milk Secretions, Libido Decreased, Infertility Female, Hair Loss, Bone Loss, Acne, Cellulite, Depression, and takes Depo-provera)
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
More reviews for: Hair loss, Urinary tract infection
- A study of drug interactions between Minoxidil, Clonazepam, Ritalin for a patient with Loss Of Hair, Insomnia, Ple. The patient has Fear Of Crowded Places, Anxiety
Comments: It has been almost two months that abovementoined symptoms have occurred. I am, particularly at night, afraid that if I make sound, people or neighbours may become upset. When I hear something, even the sound of elevator, I jump and think that they are coming to warn me that I did something that dis ...
- A study of side effects of Rogaine for a patient with Loss Of Hair. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: Sebum plugs on scalp,eyebrows,eyelashes,facial hair and all over non facialhair areas such as nose and forehead. The sebum plugs causes My hair to fallout and no visibel regrowth is occuring. My face is really oily and I have flakes/dandruff all over My face. No dandruff on My scalp. This all occure ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Biotin, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Clonidine for a patient with ACE Levels, Health, Hair Loss, Menopausal Symptoms, Memory Impairment, Menopause Hot Flashes. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: Have had continued hair loss for the last 5 years. It started slowly in the front of scalp but am now losing hair all over my head. Am wondering if it is the Clonidine causing this problem. Am taking Clonidine for Menopausal Hot Flashes.
- A study of drug interactions between Savella, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection, Acid Reflux
Comments: I have been experiencing reoccurring UTI's and now have symptoms of acid reflux. I started taking Savella about 2 years ago. So I am trying to determine if these symptoms could be being caused by the medications.
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Nexium for a patient with Hair Loss, Low Thyroid, Heartburn. The patient has Severe Rash
Comments: I've started taking biotin 4500, once a day, for almost a month. I have developed a very serious rash that is extremely itchy. Started with what looked like acne on my face but wasn't. Mostly it is on my body, almost everywhere. Even light scratching will cause some of them to bleed. On the upside, ...
More related studies for: Hair loss, Urinary tract infection
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.