Would you have Urinary tract infection when you have Hair loss?
Summary: Urinary tract infection is found among people with Hair loss, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Hair loss, and take medication Humira.
We study 14 people who have Urinary tract infection and Hair loss from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hair loss and Urinary tract infection >>>
Hair loss can be treated by Propecia, Finasteride, Biotin, Minoxidil, Spironolactone, Rogaine. (latest reports from 42,762 Hair Loss patients)
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 73,299 Urinary tract infection patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 14 people who have hair loss and Urinary Tract Infection are studied.
Gender of people who have hair loss and experienced Urinary tract infection * :
|Urinary tract infection||86.67%||13.33% |
Age of people who have hair loss and experienced Urinary tract infection * :
|Urinary tract infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||23.08%||0.00%||30.77%||15.38%||30.77% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Alopecia (14 people, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (7 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 28.57%)
- Nausea (4 people, 28.57%)
- Migraine (3 people, 21.43%)
- Vitamin d decreased (3 people, 21.43%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 21.43%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 14.29%)
- Cardiac disorder (2 people, 14.29%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (7 people, 50.00%)
- Folic acid (6 people, 42.86%)
- Omeprazole (4 people, 28.57%)
- Biotin (4 people, 28.57%)
- Methotrexate (4 people, 28.57%)
- Toradol (3 people, 21.43%)
- Zinc sulfate (3 people, 21.43%)
- Singulair (3 people, 21.43%)
- Macrobid (3 people, 21.43%)
- Zofran (3 people, 21.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hair loss and urinary tract infection on
Do you have Hair Loss and Urinary Tract Infection?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Hair loss
- support group for people who have Hair loss
- support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Hair Loss related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.