Home > Hair loss > Urinary tract infection > Hair loss and Urinary tract infection
Review: could Hair loss cause Urinary tract infection?
We study 2,751 people who have Hair loss from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Urinary tract infection. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hair loss and Urinary tract infection >>>
Hair loss (latest reports from 229,238 patients) can be treated by Propecia, Finasteride, Biotin, Minoxidil, Spironolactone, Rogaine.
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection (latest reports from 449,890 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 2,751 people who have hair loss are studied. Among them, 14 (0.51%) have Urinary Tract Infection.
Gender of people who have hair loss and experienced Urinary tract infection * :
|Urinary tract infection||86.67%||13.33% |
Age of people who have hair loss and experienced Urinary tract infection * :
|Urinary tract infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||33.33%||16.67%||33.33% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Alopecia (14 people, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (7 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 28.57%)
- Nausea (4 people, 28.57%)
- Migraine (3 people, 21.43%)
- Vitamin d decreased (3 people, 21.43%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 21.43%)
- Bone disorder (2 people, 14.29%)
- Cardiac disorder (2 people, 14.29%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Humira (7 people, 50.00%)
- Folic acid (6 people, 42.86%)
- Omeprazole (4 people, 28.57%)
- Biotin (4 people, 28.57%)
- Methotrexate (4 people, 28.57%)
- Toradol (3 people, 21.43%)
- Zinc sulfate (3 people, 21.43%)
- Singulair (3 people, 21.43%)
- Macrobid (3 people, 21.43%)
- Zofran (3 people, 21.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hair Loss and Urinary Tract Infection?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Hair loss
- support group for people who have Hair loss
- support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hair loss, Urinary tract infection
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Hair loss on this drug
i began this drug a week and two days now. after the fourth day i saw hair loss, my sister said you have a dry patch in your hair and i went home and brushed my hair there was no much hair loss and a few bald patches about the size of fists at the back of my head. There was no way to hide them, e ...
More reviews for: Hair loss, Urinary tract infection
Common treatments for Hair Loss and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hair loss symptoms:
Urinary Tract Infection related symptom studies:
- Urinary Tract Infection in Blood pressure (3,023 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Depression (1,791 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in High blood cholesterol (1,347 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Hypertension (3,371 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Ms (10,076 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Osteopenia (1,175 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Osteoporosis (4,103 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Pain (2,010 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Rheumatoid arthritis (3,867 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Uti (1,446 reports)
Related drug studies for: Hair loss, Urinary tract infection
Recent Hair Loss related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Hair loss, Urinary tract infection
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (39 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Jaw Pain And Heart Attacks
- Persimmon Fruit