Home > Head and neck cancer > Dehydration > Head and neck cancer and Dehydration
Would you have Dehydration when you have Head and neck cancer?
Summary: Dehydration is found among people with Head and neck cancer, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Pain, and take medication Cisplatin.
We study 235 people who have Dehydration and Head and neck cancer from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Head and neck cancer and Dehydration >>>
Head and neck cancer
Head and neck cancer (mouth cancer) (latest reports from 2,830 patients)
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from 66,048 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, hepatitis c.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 2,504 people who have head and neck cancer are studied. Among them, 235 (9.38%) have Dehydration.
Gender of people who have head and neck cancer and experienced Dehydration * :
Age of people who have head and neck cancer and experienced Dehydration * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (58 people, 24.68%)
- Nausea (52 people, 22.13%)
- Vomiting (31 people, 13.19%)
- Diabetes mellitus (24 people, 10.21%)
- Rash (21 people, 8.94%)
- Cough (20 people, 8.51%)
- Prophylaxis (19 people, 8.09%)
- Hypertension (17 people, 7.23%)
- Constipation (15 people, 6.38%)
- Anxiety (10 people, 4.26%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cisplatin (235 people, 100.00%)
- Fluorouracil (204 people, 86.81%)
- Erbitux (117 people, 49.79%)
- Zofran (76 people, 32.34%)
- Dexamethasone (75 people, 31.91%)
- Docetaxel (59 people, 25.11%)
- Carboplatin (54 people, 22.98%)
- Emend (44 people, 18.72%)
- Ativan (41 people, 17.45%)
- Ondansetron (33 people, 14.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Head And Neck Cancer and Dehydration?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Dehydration and Head and neck cancer
- support group for people who have Dehydration
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does dehydration affect protime results?
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Linda, Pulmonary Embolism, Dehydration, and takes Coumadin)
My protime has gone up to 3.1. I'm concerned about what caused it. I've been avoiding green leafy veggies, except lettuce. I generally have a salad every day. I also have a couple glasses of wine. I've been told that as long as this remains a habit it will noit affect my protime.
But I've been ver ...
More questions for: Head and neck cancer, Dehydration
More reviews for: Head and neck cancer, Dehydration
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a patient with Noni. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Kidney Palpable, Blood Urine
Comments: I am a student and I have been taking Adderall recreationally for performance. I went to the dr with kidney pain, they did a blood test and urinalysis. Moderate amnts of Blood cells in my urine. dehydration. Also in my past I have had an upj obstruction for which I had successful surgery when I w ...
- A study of side effects of Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Dehydration. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)
Comments: My blood pressure is scaring me, very very low 80/64 or lower but my pulse rate is high 104 I feel fluttering and pain in my chest and constant constant thirst. I began drinking several large glasses of water and my BP and pulse improved. As soon as I take my next dose within an hour my BP is in t ...
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain. The patient has Fatigue After Sun Exposure, Back Stiffness, Dry Skin, Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears), Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
Comments: Every Saturday, I take my 100 mg dose earlier than usual (typically 2-3 hours earlier) due to working the Farmer's Markets. We may be under a tent, but it doesn't block out all sun while it is coming up to the high noon position. I am out in the sun for around 5 hours. By then, I have sweated out an ...
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a patient with Gerd. The patient has Nail Bed Infection Fungal, Skin Rash (redness), Headache (pain in head), Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Lightheadedness - Fainting (a common and often unpleasant sensation feeling that one may be about to faint), Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness), Food Craving, Food Aversion (we reject certain foods for a reason), Heartburn - Chronic (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus), Involuntary Body Movements, Facial Tics (uncontrollable spasms in the face, such as blinking of eyes or scrunching of the nose), Diarrhea, Confusion, Gas - Flatulence (act of expelling air from the intestine through anus), Nausea And Vomiting
Comments: Hiatus hernia/fungus surgery 7/2013. Stopped medication.
Gastro-intestinal problems after surgery to present.
Restarted medication. Diarrhea infrequent, always gas. Involuntary hand,foot movement increased.confusion
Increased,improved after dosage increase from 20 to 40mg. Took 40mg for many yea ...
More related studies for: Head and neck cancer, Dehydration
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.