Home > Heart attack > Groin pain > Heart attack and Groin pain
Review: could Heart attack cause Groin pain?
We study 6,012 people who have Heart attack from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Groin pain. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Heart attack and Groin pain >>>
Heart attack (latest reports from 631,414 patients) can be treated by Aspirin, Plavix, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Atenolol, Coreg.
Groin pain (latest reports from 32,831 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, birth control, osteopenia, pain, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 6,006 people who have heart attack are studied. Among them, 8 (0.13%) have Groin Pain.
Gender of people who have heart attack and experienced Groin pain * :
|Groin pain||87.50%||12.50% |
Age of people who have heart attack and experienced Groin pain * :
|Groin pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||60.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Groin pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Myocardial infarction (6 people, 75.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 25.00%)
- Asthma (2 people, 25.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 25.00%)
- Diverticulum intestinal (1 people, 12.50%)
- Stent placement (1 people, 12.50%)
- Pain (1 people, 12.50%)
- Blood cholesterol abnormal (1 people, 12.50%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 12.50%)
- Heart mri (1 people, 12.50%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (4 people, 50.00%)
- Plavix (4 people, 50.00%)
- Premarin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Zithromax (2 people, 25.00%)
- Flonase (2 people, 25.00%)
- Omnicef (2 people, 25.00%)
- Combivent (2 people, 25.00%)
- Soma (2 people, 25.00%)
- Arava (2 people, 25.00%)
- Diovan (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Attack and Groin Pain?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Groin Pain and Heart attack
- support group for people who have Heart attack
- support group for people who have Groin Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 months ago):
had 3 stents 2 right with complete heart block and one left artery:fitted in June 2013 then Diverticulosis in October 2013. Heart problems recurred 2 further stents fitted in February 2014 and diagnosed prinzmetal angina. Had hysterectomy, bowel and bladder repair in 2000. Gaul bladder removed in 2005.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Laryngitis from depression?
I had a heart attack 3yrs ago, finding it hard to handle. Waiting for a complete knee replacement, also long history of back problems. Chronic pain. Diabetic on insulin.
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
More questions for: Heart attack, Groin pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Heart attack, Groin pain
Common treatments for Heart Attack and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Heart attack symptoms:
Groin Pain related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Disturbance In Sexual Arousal
- Stools Pale Or Clay Colored