Would you have Shivering (Chills) when you have Heart attack?
Summary: Shivering is found among people with Heart attack, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Heart attack, and take medication Aspirin.
We study 20 people who have Shivering (Chills) and Heart attack from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Heart attack and Shivering >>>
Heart attack can be treated by Aspirin, Plavix, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Digoxin. (latest reports from 131,788 Heart Attack patients)
Shivering (felling of cold) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 45,597 Shivering patients)
On Feb, 11, 2015: 20 people who have heart attack and Shivering are studied.
Gender of people who have heart attack and experienced Shivering * :
Age of people who have heart attack and experienced Shivering * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Myocardial infarction (20 people, 100.00%)
- Dyslipidaemia (4 people, 20.00%)
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (3 people, 15.00%)
- Pneumonia (3 people, 15.00%)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (3 people, 15.00%)
- Arrhythmia supraventricular (3 people, 15.00%)
- Coronary artery disease (1 people, 5.00%)
- Panic attack (1 people, 5.00%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (1 people, 5.00%)
- Abscess (1 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (14 people, 70.00%)
- Plavix (8 people, 40.00%)
- Zocor (7 people, 35.00%)
- Levaquin (6 people, 30.00%)
- Vioxx (6 people, 30.00%)
- Toprol-xl (6 people, 30.00%)
- Atenolol (5 people, 25.00%)
- Streptase (5 people, 25.00%)
- Glipizide (5 people, 25.00%)
- Niaspan (3 people, 15.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of heart attack and shivering on
Do you have Heart Attack and Shivering?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Shivering and Heart attack
- support group for people who have Heart attack
- support group for people who have Shivering
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Heart Attack related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.