Home > Heart disease > Irritability > Heart disease and Irritability
Would you have Irritability when you have Heart disease?
Summary: Irritability is reported only by a few people with Heart disease.
We study people who have Irritability and Heart disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Heart disease and Irritability >>>
Heart disease (latest reports from 20,088 patients) can be treated by Aspirin, Plavix, Clopidogrel, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin, Carvedilol.
Irritability (latest reports from 23,359 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 2,133 people who have heart disease are studied. Among them, 1 (0.05%) has Irritability.
Gender of people who have heart disease and experienced Irritability * :
Age of people who have heart disease and experienced Irritability * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cardiovascular disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Chantix (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Disease and Irritability?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Irritability and Heart disease
- support group for people who have Heart disease
- support group for people who have Irritability
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does alever r eact with metoprolol r\tartrate
(Asked by a 80 year old man who has Cardiovascular Disorder, HBP, High Blood Cholesterol, Arthritis, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Asa, Lipitor, Plavix, Vitamins, Amiloride Hydrochloride)
had open heart surgery with one bypass and one stent. I am scheduled for a right carotid cleaning.
- Can i take garcinia cambogia
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Cardiovascular Disorder, Hypothyroidism, and takes Ranexa, Fenofibrate, Pravastatin Sodium, Aspirin, Vitamin D, Amlodipine Besylate, Bystolic, Colace)
I quit smoking about 7 years ago and now with being on all the meds I have gained so much weight. Would like to take the Garcinia Cambogia but warnings on the bottle say not to if you have Cardiovascular disease. I have had Cardiac Cath done twice and only once had areas opened with a balloon but no ...
- A girls that eats just carbs and protien (drinks apple juice + water) and appears healthy- will she be ok long term?
(Asked by a 10 year old girl who has Extreme Fussy)
Physically feels sick at the sight of fruit or veg. Irritable, stressed easily, looks healthy. Very tall for her age. Eats mostly carbs and protein. Worried about long term effects.
- Ulcerated righthand underside of tongue towards the throat
(Asked by a 74 year old man who has Heart Disease, Bronchiectasis, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML))
Open Heart Surgery triple bypass twice. 1983 and 1996
Gall Bladder removed.
- Breathlessness when doing light exercise
(Asked by a 53 year old man who has Heart Disease, and takes Simvastatin)
was daignosed with arythmia a couple of years ago and given bisoprolol - this was followed by heart disease a year later although cardiologist only found 15% occlusion on angiogram. given simvastatin and felodopine at that stage too.
since then have become breathless when walking even 500 yards - ...
More questions for: Heart disease, Irritability
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Yaz was the cause of increasing my pmdd, pms, irritability and depression symptoms
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Depression, Depressive Symptom, Irritability, PMS, PMDD, and takes Prometrium, Ortho-novum 7/7/7-28, Yaz)
I had taken Ortho Novum 777 from the age of 18 to 28 stopping in-between pregnancies. I had 3 children between the ages of 21 and 29.
In my early 30's I decided to stop taking birth control pills simply because I 'thought' it would be a healthier thing to do for my body. I did know that unless I ...
- Allergic reaction to lipitor
(Posted by a 52 year old man who has Cardiovascular Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium)
Took 10mg of Atorvastatin for 3 days to reduce choldesterol LDL below 100. I felt peculiar from the first day, however by the 3rd dosage day I came home from work in a state of extreme pain in my hands and limbs. This rather quickly became systemic and I was unable to get out of bed. I was beyond ...
- Etanercept and irritability
(Posted by a 73 year old man who has Irritability, Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthropathy For 55years., and takes Enbrel)
I have been on Etanercept for 8 years for Psoriasis. Previous to this I was on
Methotrexate, Cyclosporine, Retinodes and ACTH injections.Since being on 25mg twice a week I have been 98% clear.The only side effect to date is "Irritability" which lasts about 24hrs.
This Drug has been my saving grac ...
More reviews for: Heart disease, Irritability
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Irritability, Pain - Back, Dry Mouth, Teeth Grinding And Clenching (a condition in which you grind, gnash or clench your teeth), Vision Problems, Tolerance Increased, Sleep Talking (talking during sleeping), Breathing-related Sleep Disorder
Comments: These are some of the problems I am experiencing. It seems like my dosage is too high, however if I do not take more than 60mg at a time then the Vyvanse has no affect on me whatsoever. I am most concerned about waking up to catch my breath every 30 seconds at night. I was prescribed Adderrall throu ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Vyvanse for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Adhd. The patient has Headache - Tension, Stomach Pain, Irritability, Sexual Dysfunction, Anxiety, Depression
Comments: I feel that i get depressed and anxiety when the medication wears off. Also the irritability does too. My biggest concern is the sexual dysfunction. I've been taking both medications for about a week now and its the first time I've experienced it. I cant even get myself hard and i feel that my penis ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Vyvanse for a patient with Bipolar 2, Adhd. The patient has Stress And Anxiety, Depression, Irritability, Sexual Dysfunction
Comments: It used to be so easy to get an erection. It would take a touch or quick rub to get hard...really hard .. After taking vyvanse and lamotrigine for about a week. I've gotten my first erectile dysfuntion. It took so long to get hard and i would barely even get hard. It was like a hard soft. I really d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vitamin E, Milk Thistle, Dexilant, Losartan Potassium, Hydroxyzine, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Heart Disease, Liver Disease, Acid Reflux, High Blood Cholesterol, Panic Attack, Depression. The patient has Hives Rash Itching
Comments: I started on Bupropion, three weeks after I developed a severe rash. I stopped for two weeks, back on burpropion, two days after I started rash came back, very severe. I have liver disease in one month my enzymes went double. I don't know if that happened because of the rash or has nothing to due be ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ziprasidone Hydrochloride, Risperidone, Lamictal for a patient with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Lower Blood Pressure, Irritability, Weight Loss, Nausea And Vomiting, Dry Mouth, Back Pain, Stomach Pain
Comments: I also have been having greasy stools. I never took any of the above listed medications together. I was allergic to both lamictal and risperidone. The stomach pain is localized to the upper left quadrant of my stomach, and hurts when I push where my pancreas is. The pain is made worse after eating o ...
More related studies for: Heart disease, Irritability
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.