Would you have Nausea when you have Heart disease?
Summary: Nausea is found among people with Heart disease, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Heart disease, and take medication Aspirin.
We study 114 people who have Nausea and Heart disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Heart disease and Nausea >>>
Heart disease can be treated by Aspirin, Plavix, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Tartrate, Carvedilol, Fish Oil. (latest reports from 20,117 Heart Disease patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, quit smoking, depression, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 264,742 Nausea patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 114 people who have heart disease and Nausea are studied.
Gender of people who have heart disease and experienced Nausea * :
Age of people who have heart disease and experienced Nausea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cardiovascular disorder (114 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (47 people, 41.23%)
- Diabetes mellitus (25 people, 21.93%)
- Prophylaxis (23 people, 20.18%)
- Pain (23 people, 20.18%)
- Cardiac failure (17 people, 14.91%)
- Atrial fibrillation (15 people, 13.16%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (10 people, 8.77%)
- Hypothyroidism (9 people, 7.89%)
- Cardiac failure chronic (9 people, 7.89%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (73 people, 64.04%)
- Amlodipine (42 people, 36.84%)
- Plavix (26 people, 22.81%)
- Allopurinol (25 people, 21.93%)
- Crestor (24 people, 21.05%)
- Carvedilol (23 people, 20.18%)
- Furosemide (20 people, 17.54%)
- Simvastatin (19 people, 16.67%)
- Lasix (19 people, 16.67%)
- Valsartan (18 people, 15.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Disease and Nausea?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Nausea and Heart disease
- support group for people who have Heart disease
- support group for people who have Nausea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Acidophilus Lactobacillus, Benicar Hct for a 58-year old woman with Bowel Movement Irregularity, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled. The patient has Back Pain, Nausea, Leg Cramping, Tongue Irritation, Insomnia, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Crestor, Lyrica, Aspirin for a 69-year old man with Reflux Oesophagitis, High Blood Cholesterol, Post Herpetic Neuralgia, Heart Disease. The patient has Light Sensitivity
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Adderall, Viibryd, Nuvaring, Gabapentin, Protonix for a 31-year old woman with Insomnia, Attention Span, Depression, Birth Control, Restless Leg Syndrome, Gerd. The patient has Nausea, Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vitamin D, B-12, Synthroid, Cymbalta for a 48-year old woman with Heart Disease, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety. The patient has Forgetfulness, Stammering, Disorientation
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Ativan, Seroquel, Lamictal, Trileptal for a 65-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Vertigo, Vomiting, Nausea, Ataxia, Double Vision
Recent Heart Disease related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Warfarin Sodium, Aspirin, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril for a 29-year old man who has Heart Disease
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Perindopril Erbumine, Clopidogrel, Endep for a 54-year old man who has Heart Disease
- Comparions of Benazepril Hydrochloride, Carvedilol, Niaspan, Atorvastatin Calcium, Spironolactone for a 59-year old man who has Heart Disease
- Comparions of Solifenacin Succinate, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Ramipril, Pristiq, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 49-year old woman who has Heart Disease
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Crestor for a 63-year old man who has Cardiovascular Disorder
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.