Would you have Red face (Skin blushing/flushing) when you have Heart disease?
Summary: Red face is found among people with Heart disease, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Cardiovascular disorder, and take medication Niaspan.
We study 26 people who have Red face (Skin blushing/flushing) and Heart disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Heart disease and Red face >>>
Heart disease can be treated by Aspirin, Plavix, Metoprolol Tartrate, Carvedilol, Atenolol, Fish Oil. (latest reports from Heart Disease 20,088 patients)
Red face (a sudden reddening of the face, neck) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, low density lipoprotein increased, high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia.(latest reports from Red face 44,981 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 26 people who have heart disease and Red Face are studied.
Gender of people who have heart disease and experienced Red face * :
|Red face||41.38%||58.62% |
Age of people who have heart disease and experienced Red face * :
|Red face||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.35%||17.39%||78.26% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Red face||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cardiovascular disorder (26 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (14 people, 53.85%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (8 people, 30.77%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 26.92%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (6 people, 23.08%)
- Anxiety (6 people, 23.08%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (6 people, 23.08%)
- Diabetes mellitus (6 people, 23.08%)
- Chest pain (4 people, 15.38%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 15.38%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Niaspan (19 people, 73.08%)
- Aspirin (18 people, 69.23%)
- Lipitor (8 people, 30.77%)
- Folic acid (6 people, 23.08%)
- Carvedilol (5 people, 19.23%)
- Atenolol (5 people, 19.23%)
- Toprol-xl (4 people, 15.38%)
- Detrol (4 people, 15.38%)
- Plavix (4 people, 15.38%)
- Ramipril (4 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Disease and Red Face?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Red Face and Heart disease
- support group for people who have Heart disease
- support group for people who have Red Face
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have severe headache with cordarone?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Nausea, Skin Blushing/flushing, Migraine Without Aura, and takes Cordarone)
The left side of my head and eye have head-splitting pain. Nausea from the headche. Left jaw toothache. Left shoulder houlder feels like it has a toothache.These are very mild, but the headache is severe. Supradol and/or Valium help
- I use axiron and levitra together
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Flushing)
when i take my 5mg of levitra i get flush in the face i also take one pump of axiron in the morning and still having problems down below
- What are the side effects while taking fentanyl with garcinia cambogia
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Skin Blushing/flushing, and takes Fentanyl-75, Cymbalta, Lorazepam, Baclofen, Requip, Percocet, Garcinia Cambogia)
I'm having headaches flushing/blushing in the face, tired, dizziness. I think that I might be allergic to it the garcinia cambogia ultra. I need to know if I can be on the fentanyl patch and take Garcinia Cambogia Ultra?
- Does alever r eact with metoprolol r\tartrate
(Asked by a 80 year old man who has Cardiovascular Disorder, HBP, High Blood Cholesterol, Arthritis, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Asa, Lipitor, Plavix, Vitamins, Amiloride Hydrochloride)
had open heart surgery with one bypass and one stent. I am scheduled for a right carotid cleaning.
- I have developed a sudden intolerance to alcohol...just wanted to know can it be due to an antabuse given to me on the sly??? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 35 year old man who has Flushing, Headache, Shortness Of Breath, and takes Antabuse)
I wanted to know whether there is a test which can determine the presence of antabuse in the blood stream????
More questions for: Heart disease, Red face
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Headache, Facial Muscle Twitching, Red Face, and takes Raspberry Ketone)
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Allergic reaction to lipitor
(Posted by a 52 year old man who has Cardiovascular Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium)
Took 10mg of Atorvastatin for 3 days to reduce choldesterol LDL below 100. I felt peculiar from the first day, however by the 3rd dosage day I came home from work in a state of extreme pain in my hands and limbs. This rather quickly became systemic and I was unable to get out of bed. I was beyond ...
More reviews for: Heart disease, Red face
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vitamin E, Milk Thistle, Dexilant, Losartan Potassium, Hydroxyzine, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Heart Disease, Liver Disease, Acid Reflux, High Blood Cholesterol, Panic Attack, Depression. The patient has Hives Rash Itching
Comments: I started on Bupropion, three weeks after I developed a severe rash. I stopped for two weeks, back on burpropion, two days after I started rash came back, very severe. I have liver disease in one month my enzymes went double. I don't know if that happened because of the rash or has nothing to due be ...
- A study of side effects of Mirtazapine for a patient with Depression. The patient has Red Face (a sudden reddening of the face, neck)
Comments: i have a hot face on a daily basis, and i get hot flushes on a daily basis since march 2014. i have noticed mild flushing before that when i started taking it 2 years ago but its only gotten bad since march 2014
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Simvastatin, Ciprofloxacin for a patient with Heart Disease, High Blood Cholesterol, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Cough
Comments: Took ciprofloxacin for possible urinary tract infection, prescribed for ten days 500mg twice daily. Developed persistent dry cough after about 3 days, subsequent tests found no infection so stopped after 8 days. Still coughig after one week off cipro.
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Magnesium, Spironolactone, Metolazone, Furosemide, Zocor, Ativan, Cefepime Hydrochloride, Metformin for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation, Diabetes, Heart Disease, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety, Infection. The patient has Shaking Hands And Nervousness And General Malaise
Comments: This is a recent development after having been on these drugs for years, with the exception of the cefepime antibiotic. Recently added the ativan to help with the nervousness and shaking. Was in hospital for 10 days for surgery for a pseudomonaeus infection in leg and a rehab facility for 20 days af ...
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole Magnesium, Pycnogenol, Acetyl - L - Carnitine, Spirulina Pacifica, Selenium, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Cortrophin-zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Milk Thistle, B Complex Vitamin, Naproxen for a patient with Upset Stomach, Antioxidant Therapy, Iron Deficiency, Metabolism, Vitamin D Deficiency, Cardiovascular Disorder, Help With Liver Cleansing, Health, Arthritis. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anemia
Comments: Doctor wants to do a colonoscopy, but am not sure if that should be the next step after blood work. I don't believe that the doctor is really investigating the blood work results thoroughly. With my insurance, it is more than difficult to get a 2nd opinion.
Also, I had a fecal occult blood te ...
More related studies for: Heart disease, Red face
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.