Home > Heart disease > Red face > Heart disease and Red face
Review: could Heart disease cause Red face (Skin blushing/flushing)?
We study 2,131 people who have Heart disease from FDA and social media. Among them, 26 have Red face (Skin blushing/flushing). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Heart disease and Red face >>>
Heart disease (latest reports from 68,278 patients) can be treated by Aspirin, Plavix, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Tartrate, Carvedilol, Fish Oil.
Red face (a sudden reddening of the face, neck) (latest reports from 377,280 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, low density lipoprotein increased, high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 2,120 people who have heart disease are studied. Among them, 26 (1.23%) have Red Face.
Gender of people who have heart disease and experienced Red face * :
|Red face||41.38%||58.62% |
Age of people who have heart disease and experienced Red face * :
|Red face||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.55%||18.18%||81.82% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Red face||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cardiovascular disorder (26 people, 100.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (14 people, 53.85%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (8 people, 30.77%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 26.92%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (6 people, 23.08%)
- Anxiety (6 people, 23.08%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (6 people, 23.08%)
- Diabetes mellitus (6 people, 23.08%)
- Chest pain (4 people, 15.38%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 15.38%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Niaspan (19 people, 73.08%)
- Aspirin (18 people, 69.23%)
- Lipitor (8 people, 30.77%)
- Folic acid (6 people, 23.08%)
- Carvedilol (5 people, 19.23%)
- Atenolol (5 people, 19.23%)
- Toprol-xl (4 people, 15.38%)
- Detrol (4 people, 15.38%)
- Plavix (4 people, 15.38%)
- Ramipril (4 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Disease and Red Face?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Red Face and Heart disease
- support group for people who have Heart disease
- support group for people who have Red Face
Comments from related studies:
From this study (20 minutes ago):
started losing hair about 3 months after starting Symbicort
From this study (2 days ago):
After taking the last of the 6 pills on the first day my face within less than an hour of taking medication looked like I had a pretty decent sunburn. Down my neck as well.
From this study (2 days ago):
since taking the zicam i have had a sore mouth
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Heart disease, Red face
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Allergic reaction to lipitor
Took 10mg of Atorvastatin for 3 days to reduce choldesterol LDL below 100. I felt peculiar from the first day, however by the 3rd dosage day I came home from work in a state of extreme pain in my hands and limbs. This rather quickly became systemic and I was unable to get out of bed. I was beyond ...
More reviews for: Heart disease, Red face
Common treatments for Heart Disease and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Heart disease symptoms:
Red Face related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Latuda for a 36-year old woman who has Migraine, Nerve Pain, Bipolar 2 (57 minutes ago)
- Micronor for a 38-year old woman who has Pain (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
Recent user comments
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (9 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (60 minutes ago)
- "Been on protonix for 3 weeks when the pain, swelling, ... " (1 hour ago)
- Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Norisodrine Aerotrol
- Acid Reflux
- Blood Growth Hormone Increased