Would you have Numbness in hands or feet when you have Heart palpitations?
Summary: Numbness in hands or feet is reported only by a few people with Heart palpitations.
We study people who have Numbness in hands or feet and Heart palpitations from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Heart palpitations and Numbness in hands or feet >>>
Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol Tartrate, Toprol-xl, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Digoxin. (latest reports from Heart Palpitations 50,967 patients)
Numbness in hands or feet
Numbness in hands or feet has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Numbness in hands or feet 342 patients)
On Nov, 27, 2014: 1 people who has heart palpitations and Numbness In Hands Or Feet is studied.
Gender of people who have heart palpitations and experienced Numbness in hands or feet * :
|Numbness in hands or feet||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have heart palpitations and experienced Numbness in hands or feet * :
|Numbness in hands or feet||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Numbness in hands or feet||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
- Migraine prophylaxis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Heart pounding or racing (1 people, 100.00%)
- Migraine - common (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Frova (1 people, 100.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ibuprin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anaprox ds (1 people, 100.00%)
- Alprazolam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Maxalt-mlt (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Fioricet (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Palpitations and Numbness In Hands Or Feet?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Numbness In Hands Or Feet and Heart palpitations
- support group for people who have Heart palpitations
- support group for people who have Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Biotin and heart races? connection?
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Heart Pounding Or Racing, and takes Biotin)
About 2 weeks ago I started on 3mg of Biotin a day. After about 4 days my heart started racing for period. It was uncomfortable and distracting. It's been nearly 2 weeks now and it's settled some but in the evening it comes back. Occassionaly during the day. Maybe at night I just notice it more but ...
- Can biotin cause prolonged heart racing?
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Heart Pounding Or Racing, and takes Biotin)
I started taking 3mg of biotin a day for about 3 or 4 days. I noticed my heart racing which was unusual for me. None before starting biotin. I've stopped over a week ago, going on 2 weeks and my heart still races. More at night or maybe I notice it more at night. No, I would notice it during the day ...
- Does it produce vitamin k
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Sintrom, Irregular Heartbeat)
he had stroke 5 years ago, he is taking sintrom, irregular heart beat
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, CoQ-10, Adderall Xr 20, Bystolic, Azor)
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Does bystolic cause loss of balance
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Heart Palpitations)
bystolic causes dizzines, no balance, weak legs, fulllness in ears,heart pounding
More questions for: Heart palpitations, Numbness in hands or feet
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Numbness between toes
(Posted by a 48 year old woman who has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Cymbalta)
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ...
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Heartburn, Nausea, Heart Palpitations)
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Viagra causes numbness in feet
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Numbness In Feet, and takes Viagra)
When I take Viagra numbness in my feet intensifies and is lingering.
- Fenofibrate allergy and gall bladder problems
(Posted by a 61 year old man who has Allergic Sinusitis, Heart Palpitations, Gallbladder Pain, and takes Fenofibrate)
Took fenofibrate for about 9 months to treat high cholesterol, it lowered total from 250 down to 175 along with lowered triglycerides and LDL. After 6 months started having allergy and cold flu symptoms along with heart palpitations. Allergies caused sore throat, fluid behind ear,and sinus congest ...
- Heart pounding on zoloft (1 response)
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Heart Pounding Or Racing, and takes Zoloft)
Have been on Zoloft for 3 weeks and have heart pounding once a week for a few hours which unable me to sleep
More reviews for: Heart palpitations, Numbness in hands or feet
- A study of side effects of Ritalin for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition (sleeplessness related to another mental condition), Chapped Hands (dry and cracker hands), Fear, Focus, Shivering (felling of cold), Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Cold Sweat, Compulsions (performing an act persistently and repetitively), Panic Attacks, Costochondritis (chest wall pain), Stubbornness (dark personality traits), Restless Legs Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs), Fear Of Crowded Places, Fear Of Public Speaking (fear to go in social), Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
Comments: Hands and feet always cold, even in hot weather. Smallest toe specifically gets numb. Feeling overwhelmed in large crowds or small spaces. Overthinking and anxiety all the time. Sweating even in cold weather. Panic attacks weekly. Get scared easily, jump when a loud sudden noise appears. Can't sleep ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, CoQ10, Cinnamon, Vitamin D, Cranberry, Zocor, Atenolol, Xanax for a patient with Heart Artery Dilatation, Supplementation Therapy, Blood Glucose Increased, Vitamin B-12 Level, Urinary Tract Pain, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Palpitations, Anxiety. The patient has Nipple Discharge - Abnormal
Comments: Just noticed a few tiny dots of nipple discharge from clear to light brown when one nipple is squeezed. NOTE: One year ago had small red blood dots from OTHER nipple, spontaneous. Had many tests (see below) and saw a breast surgeon --- result: bleeding thought to be due to trauma (stabbed myself ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Xanax, Soma for a patient with Insomnia, Separation Anxiety, Chronic Insomnia. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: The has been coming on for quite a few years but I thought it was from shoes worn when younger. In 2013 it was too noticeable to be ignored and I was told it was plural neuropathy and it was permanent. No treatment was recommended.Have had chronic insomnia for 21 years. Some helps with DDD.
- A study of drug interactions between Anastrozole, Herceptin for a patient with Cancer - Breast, Breast Cancer Her2+. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: Still getting Herceptin after 7 months. Will be finished in March 2015. Began taking the Anastrozole in June of 2014 and will be taking this medication for five years. Two weeks ago started waking up in the middle of the night with numbness and tingling sensation in hands and fingers. It is uncom ...
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a patient with Neuropathic Pain. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: diagnosed first with pinched median nerves due to spinal cord compression.Had ACDF surgery. no relief. then told it wasn't carpal tunnel to prevent surgery. I feel like it is. contemplating taking Celebrex as well. Have been increasing dosage per dr. of gabapentin from 100mg to currently 800mg. stil ...
More related studies for: Heart palpitations, Numbness in hands or feet
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.