Heart disease and Irritability - from FDA reports
Irritability is reported only by a few people with Heart disease. We study 4 people who have Irritability and Heart disease from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 22, 2017
4 people who have Heart Disease and Irritability are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Heart Disease and experience Irritability *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Heart Disease and experience Irritability *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Parkinson's Disease (2 people, 50.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 25.00%)
- Psoriasis (1 person, 25.00%)
- Muscle Relaxant Therapy (1 person, 25.00%)
- Dizziness (1 person, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Omeprazole (1 person, 25.00%)
- Metformin (1 person, 25.00%)
- Haldol (1 person, 25.00%)
- Diazepam (1 person, 25.00%)
- Chantix (1 person, 25.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Insomnia (3 people, 75.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 75.00%)
- Suicidal Ideation (2 people, 50.00%)
- Headache (2 people, 50.00%)
- Emotional Disorder (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Irritability and Heart disease?
- Check symptoms - is your irritability caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIrritability and Heart disease from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Heart disease can be treated by Aspirin, Plavix, Metoprolol tartrate, Carvedilol, Lisinopril (latest reports from 29,859 Heart disease patients)
Irritability has been reported by people with depression, pain, quit smoking, hepatitis c, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 42,305 Irritability patients).
Browse all symptoms of Heart diseasea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause IrritabilityIrritability
Other conditions that could case IrritabilityIrritability
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, I just began Contrave this morning and by the time I got to work I felt noticeably irritable for no reason at all. Will this get better? I'm a bit annoyed with myself for feeling this way without reason. It's silly.
I am on diltiazem until I have an ablation, and I'm finding I am really irritable. It's only for another 3 weeks but I'm not sure people can stand me for that long! I get irritated at the most insignificant things! The slightest thing can set me off. Is this normal?
I have been on Wellbutrin XL 300 mg once a day for many years now and lately have experienced irritability that is way out of character for me. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this after being on it for so long. Seen reviews where it happens in the beginning of taking it but not ...