Heat stroke and Drug hypersensitivity - from FDA reports
Drug hypersensitivity is found among people with Heat stroke, especially for people who are female, 2-9 old, take medication Ibuprofen and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Drug hypersensitivity with Heat stroke. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 206 people who have Heat stroke from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 28, 2017
206 people who have Heat Stroke and Drug Hypersensitivity are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Heat Stroke and experience Drug Hypersensitivity *:
- female: 58.59 %
- male: 41.41 %
Age of people who have Heat Stroke and experience Drug Hypersensitivity *:
- 0-1: 3.24 %
- 2-9: 31.35 %
- 10-19: 14.59 %
- 20-29: 5.41 %
- 30-39: 9.19 %
- 40-49: 9.19 %
- 50-59: 10.27 %
- 60+: 16.76 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (16 people, 7.77%)
- Cough (12 people, 5.83%)
- Headache (11 people, 5.34%)
- Preventive Health Care (8 people, 3.88%)
- Asthma (8 people, 3.88%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ibuprofen (18 people, 8.74%)
- Tylenol (17 people, 8.25%)
- Motrin (16 people, 7.77%)
- Voltaren (13 people, 6.31%)
- Acetaminophen (12 people, 5.83%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (32 people, 15.53%)
- Urticaria (19 people, 9.22%)
- Erythema Multiforme (19 people, 9.22%)
- Breathing Difficulty (19 people, 9.22%)
- Fatigue (17 people, 8.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Drug hypersensitivity and Heat stroke?
- Check symptoms - is your drug hypersensitivity caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDrug hypersensitivity and Heat stroke from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Heat stroke can be treated by Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, Paracetamol, Motrin (latest reports from 260,060 Heat stroke patients)
Drug hypersensitivity has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 74,390 Drug hypersensitivity patients).
Browse all symptoms of Heat strokea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Drug hypersensitivityDrug hypersensitivity
Other conditions that could case Drug hypersensitivityDrug hypersensitivity
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
My daughter had a liver transplant in 2011 at age 2, three months ago at age 6 she was placed on rapamune and now she is hospitalized with a diagnosis of herpes simplex. We are being told she caught it becuse of her low immunity to fight but can't determine where she caught it.
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi everyone. I've been on methotrexate for about 10 years for psoriatic arthritis. My friends and family think it's funny how I'm always sweaty and hot when everyone else is comfortable or even cold. I, however, do not find it so funny that while sitting at a restaurant I start literally ...
I have been getting low fever and feelings like I have the flu late in the evening before bedtime. Does any other losartan users have these symptoms?? I take my losartan about 7 hours prior to the feelings>