Heat stroke and Drug hypersensitivity - from FDA reports
Drug hypersensitivity is found among people with Heat stroke, especially for people who are female, 2-9 old, take medication Ibuprofen and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Drug hypersensitivity with Heat stroke. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 198 people who have Heat stroke from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
198 people who have Heat Stroke and Drug Hypersensitivity are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Heat Stroke and experience Drug Hypersensitivity *:
- female: 58.12 %
- male: 41.88 %
Age of people who have Heat Stroke and experience Drug Hypersensitivity *:
- 0-1: 3.33 %
- 2-9: 31.67 %
- 10-19: 13.89 %
- 20-29: 5.56 %
- 30-39: 8.89 %
- 40-49: 9.44 %
- 50-59: 10.56 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (13 people, 6.57%)
- Cough (12 people, 6.06%)
- Headache (11 people, 5.56%)
- Preventive Health Care (8 people, 4.04%)
- Joint Pain (7 people, 3.54%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ibuprofen (18 people, 9.09%)
- Motrin (16 people, 8.08%)
- Tylenol (14 people, 7.07%)
- Voltaren (12 people, 6.06%)
- Acetaminophen (12 people, 6.06%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (30 people, 15.15%)
- Erythema Multiforme (19 people, 9.60%)
- Urticaria (18 people, 9.09%)
- Breathing Difficulty (18 people, 9.09%)
- Fatigue (15 people, 7.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug hypersensitivity and Heat stroke?
- Check symptoms - is your drug hypersensitivity caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Heat stroke can be treated by Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, Paracetamol, Motrin (latest reports from 253,989 Heat stroke patients)
Drug hypersensitivity has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 70,250 Drug hypersensitivity patients).