Would you have Enteritis infectious when you have Henoch-schonlein purpura?
Summary: there is no Enteritis infectious reported by people with Henoch-schonlein purpura yet.
We study people who have Enteritis infectious and Henoch-schonlein purpura from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Henoch-schonlein purpura and Enteritis infectious >>>
Henoch-schonlein purpura (inflammation of the blood vessels in the skin and other body organs) (latest reports from 1,973 Henoch-schonlein Purpura patients)
Enteritis infectious (infection with feline parvovirus (fpv), also known as feline panleucopenia virus) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 549 Enteritis infectious patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Henoch-schonlein Purpura and Enteritis Infectious?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Henoch-schonlein purpura
- support group for people who have Enteritis Infectious
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Zyrtec Allergy, Omeprazole, Plavix, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Procardia Xl for a 84-year old woman with Blood Thinner, Allergy To Chemicals, Gerd, Vascular Purpura, Chest Pain, Blood Pressure. The patient has Acne
- A study of side effects of Dapsone for a 27-year old woman with Henoch-schonlein Purpura. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a 17-year old boy with Henoch-schonlein Purpura. The patient has Anxiety, Inability To Crawl, Face Crushing, Acne
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prednisolone, Progesterone, Colchicine for a 22-year old woman with Depression - Major, Henoch-schonlein Purpura, Endometriosis. The patient has Kidney Infection Acute Nos
- A study of side effects of Cyclophosphamide for a 87-year old man with Henoch-schonlein Purpura. The patient has Acute Psychosis
Recent Enteritis Infectious related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Nitroglycerin, Aspirin, Flagyl, Atenolol, Simvastatin for a 36-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Histamine Phosphate, Artemisia, Kali Bichromicum, Chamomilla, Amoxicillin for a 6-year old boy who has Infection
- Comparions of Keflex, Ceftin, Augmentin for a 4-year old boy who has Infection
- Comparions of Durezol, Lotemax for a 60-year old man who has Infection
- Comparions of B12, Zyvox for a 34-year old woman who has Infection
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.