Would you have Cholecystitis when you have Hepatic cirrhosis?
Summary: Cholecystitis is reported only by a few people with Hepatic cirrhosis.
We study people who have Cholecystitis and Hepatic cirrhosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hepatic cirrhosis and Cholecystitis >>>
Hepatic cirrhosis (chronic liver disease characterized by replacement of liver tissue by fibrosis, scar tissue) (latest reports from 8,925 Hepatic Cirrhosis patients)
Cholecystitis (infection of gallbladder) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, premenstrual syndrome, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 8,520 Cholecystitis patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: 1 people who has hepatic cirrhosis and Cholecystitis is studied.
Gender of people who have hepatic cirrhosis and experienced Cholecystitis * :
Age of people who have hepatic cirrhosis and experienced Cholecystitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Peg-intron (1 people, 100.00%)
- Rebetol (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hepatic cirrhosis and cholecystitis on
Do you have Hepatic Cirrhosis and Cholecystitis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Cholecystitis and Hepatic cirrhosis
- support group for people who have Cholecystitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Chelidonium Majus for a 67-year old man with Hepatic Cirrhosis.
- A study of drug interactions between Torsemide, Metolazone, Spironolactone, Tracleer, Ambien, Lysine, Sudafed, Milkweed for a 79-year old woman with Fluid Overload, Copd, Insomnia, Supplementation Therapy, Sinus Congestion, Hepatic Cirrhosis.
- A study of side effects of Ribasphere for a 50-year old woman with Hepatic Cirrhosis.
- A study of side effects of Ramipril for a 54-year old woman with High Blood Pressure.
- A study of side effects of Nadolol for a 67-year old man with Hepatic Cirrhosis. The patient has Lasix
Recent Hepatic Cirrhosis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.