Would you have Night sweats when you have Hepatitis b?
Summary: Night sweats is reported only by a few people with Hepatitis b.
We study people who have Night sweats and Hepatitis b from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hepatitis b and Night sweats >>>
Hepatitis b can be treated by Baraclude, Viread. (latest reports from 7,274 Hepatitis B patients)
Night sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 10,668 Night sweats patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 1 people who has hepatitis b and Night Sweats is studied.
Gender of people who have hepatitis b and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have hepatitis b and experienced Night sweats * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hepatitis c (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribasphere (1 people, 100.00%)
- Peg-intron (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis B and Night Sweats?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Night Sweats and Hepatitis b
- support group for people who have Hepatitis b
- support group for people who have Night Sweats
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Losartan for a 56-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Lamictal for a 23-year old woman with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Junel Fe 1.5/30, Celexa for a 37-year old woman with Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Brilinta, Ramipril for a 51-year old woman with Blood Thinner, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Night Sweats
Recent Hepatitis B related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.