Home > Hepatitis b > Red blood cell count decreased > Hepatitis b and Red blood cell count decreased
Would you have Red blood cell count decreased when you have Hepatitis b?
Summary: Red blood cell count decreased is found among people with Hepatitis b, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Gastritis, and take medication Lactulose.
We study 20 people who have Red blood cell count decreased and Hepatitis b from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hepatitis b and Red blood cell count decreased >>>
Hepatitis b can be treated by Baraclude, Viread. (view latest reports from 7,273 patients)
Red blood cell count decreased
Red blood cell count decreased (latest reports from 11,667 patients) has been reported by people with hepatitis c, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 28, 2014: 20 people who have hepatitis b and Red Blood Cell Count Decreased are studied.
Gender of people who have hepatitis b and experienced Red blood cell count decreased * :
|Red blood cell count decreased||11.11%||88.89% |
Age of people who have hepatitis b and experienced Red blood cell count decreased * :
|Red blood cell count decreased||0.00%||0.00%||3.03%||12.12%||27.27%||3.03%||24.24%||30.30% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Gastritis (10 people, 50.00%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (10 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (10 people, 50.00%)
- Hepatitis (7 people, 35.00%)
- Rash (7 people, 35.00%)
- Ascites (7 people, 35.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (6 people, 30.00%)
- Gastric ulcer (4 people, 20.00%)
- Arthralgia (2 people, 10.00%)
- Crohn's disease (1 people, 5.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lactulose (13 people, 65.00%)
- Baraclude (11 people, 55.00%)
- Gleevec (10 people, 50.00%)
- Adalat cc (10 people, 50.00%)
- Hepsera (9 people, 45.00%)
- Lasix (7 people, 35.00%)
- Polaramine (7 people, 35.00%)
- Solu-medrol (7 people, 35.00%)
- Aldactone (6 people, 30.00%)
- Novorapid (6 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis B and Red Blood Cell Count Decreased?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Red Blood Cell Count Decreased and Hepatitis b
- support group for people who have Hepatitis b
- support group for people who have Red Blood Cell Count Decreased
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can restasis cause hep b flareup?
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Hepatitis B, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Restasis)
I have had Hepatitis B and want to take Restasis for extremely dry eyes. Can this cause a flare up of the Hepatitis?
More questions for: Hepatitis b, Red blood cell count decreased
More reviews for: Hepatitis b, Red blood cell count decreased
- A study of side effects of Viread for a patient with Hepatitis B. The patient has Stools - Bloody (stool with blood)
Comments: I've noticed my first passing of stool for the day ( only occasionally - maybe 1 or 2 in a month) I have blood which seem to be clotted, it's doesn't make the water turn red. When I wipe, it is bright red but very noticeable usually in one area of passing. I've been in Viread to treat Hepatitis B fo ...
- A study of side effects of Baraclude for a patient with Hepatitis B. The patient has
Comments: This was the first drug I've taken as treatment for hepatitis B. My viral load was extremely high prior to treatment and after 6 months - a year of treatment, it was down to undetectable levels. With regard to side effects, there physically isn't any as far as I'm concerned. My doctor says that ther ...
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Baraclude for a patient with Dental Care - Adult, Hepatitis B. The patient has
Comments: I have been taking Baraclude for 4 months. Today I had a root canal done. The dentist asks me to take Amoxicillin 500mg for 3 times a day for 7 days. I don't know if do so. Does Amoxicillin hurt my liver?
More related studies for: Hepatitis b, Red blood cell count decreased
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Abilify and Total Hip Replacement
- Kidney Transplant
- Muscular Weakness and Treanda
- Vitamin B17
- Garlic and Prednisone
- What type of seizure do people have using clonidine
My son has been having drop seizures & i believe the Cloni ... (2 hours ago)
- Has anyone had neck paine after taking yervoy? my cancer doctor has said it has not relatin to my treatment but i'm not so sure.
I finished with yervoy treatment about 2 months ago. I hav ... (3 hours ago)
- What is the time space for taking l-thyroxine and pantoprazole am dose
also taking Panioprazole in am forty-five minutes before b ... (8 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (2 days ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (3 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydroxyurea for a 36-year old woman who has Brain Mass (10 minutes ago)
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Homatropine Methylbromide, Prednisolone Acetate, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide, Lipitor, Synthroid, Temazepam, Xanax, Viibryd, Remeron, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel Xr for a 61-year old woman who has Chronic Eye Inflammation, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Hypothroid, Sleep, Anxiety, Depression, Depression (23 minutes ago)
- Oxcarbazepine, Alprazolam for a 38-year old woman who has Depression, Insomnia (1 hour ago)