Would you have Cellulitis when you have Hepatitis c?
Summary: Cellulitis is found among people with Hepatitis c, especially people who are male, 50-59 old, also have Hypertension, and take medication Ribavirin.
We study 264 people who have Cellulitis and Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Cellulitis >>>
Hepatitis c can be treated by Pegasys, Ribavirin, Peginterferon, Incivek. (latest reports from Hepatitis C 41,473 patients)
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain.(latest reports from Cellulitis 23,749 patients)
On Nov, 24, 2014: 264 people who have hepatitis c and Cellulitis are studied.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Cellulitis * :
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Cellulitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (11 people, 4.17%)
- Prophylaxis (10 people, 3.79%)
- Hepatitis b (10 people, 3.79%)
- Schizophrenia (8 people, 3.03%)
- Thrombocytopenia (6 people, 2.27%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (6 people, 2.27%)
- Neutropenia (6 people, 2.27%)
- Headache (4 people, 1.52%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 1.52%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (4 people, 1.52%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (234 people, 88.64%)
- Peg-intron (227 people, 85.98%)
- Rebetol (193 people, 73.11%)
- Pegasys (120 people, 45.45%)
- Incivek (64 people, 24.24%)
- Copegus (44 people, 16.67%)
- Intron a (32 people, 12.12%)
- Acetaminophen (31 people, 11.74%)
- Infergen (31 people, 11.74%)
- Ribasphere (30 people, 11.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Cellulitis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Cellulitis and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Hepatitis c, Cellulitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Topiramate and liver function
I started taking topiramate and in 2 months my liver started to go really bad. I stopped the medication and it within 12 hours I felt better, specifically in terms of body temperature.
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career (lab director, Senior Microbiologist) since 1975.
More reviews for: Hepatitis c, Cellulitis
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- After treatment with telaprivir for 12 wqeeks, and ribavirin for 24 weeks I lost the ability to see distances. I do not recall having difficulty before treatment, but it is quite noticiable now, and I reqire glasses - vision is 20/50 in both eyes. Could this be related to treatment, or the result of ...
- I have a herniated disc in my lower back since I was 12. I've hard shoulder pain most of my adult life and neck stiffness but no bulging disc nor herniated disc had been found in my neck. Since starting theSr medications my conditioned has become so bad I don't have to be doing any kind of work and ...
- After completion of Hepatitis C treatment the above symptoms started getting better but she got pneumonia and hospitalized (plural effusion and mild pericardial effusion)in the last of third month (after cessation of Hep C therapy). Her Anti-dsDNA was 1334 and ANA was 1.59(normal range (as per Lab) ...
- After treatment for Hepatitis C Using triple therapy (Interferon, Ribaviran, and Incivek) I seem to have a significant drop in the quality of life. I had NO liver damage, a low viral load, and had never been treated before. I had the virus for less than 5 years before treating. I have severe fati ...
- recurring cellulitis infection? Was hospitilized twice. 1st time left leg was infected, 1.5 weeks later was hospitalized for infection in right leg. Treated with Clindamycin both times and the infection cleared up. redness, swelling and warmness to the tough have all came back on my right leg. It st ...
More related studies for: Hepatitis c, Cellulitis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.