Would you have Cellulitis when you have Hepatitis c?
Summary: Cellulitis is found among people with Hepatitis c, especially people who are male, 50-59 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Ribavirin.
We study 264 people who have Cellulitis and Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Cellulitis >>>
Hepatitis c can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek. (latest reports from 41,475 Hepatitis C patients)
Cellulitis (infection under the skin) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 23,954 Cellulitis patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 264 people who have hepatitis c and Cellulitis are studied.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Cellulitis * :
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Cellulitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (11 people, 4.17%)
- Prophylaxis (10 people, 3.79%)
- Hepatitis b (10 people, 3.79%)
- Schizophrenia (8 people, 3.03%)
- Thrombocytopenia (6 people, 2.27%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (6 people, 2.27%)
- Neutropenia (6 people, 2.27%)
- Headache (4 people, 1.52%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 1.52%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (4 people, 1.52%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (234 people, 88.64%)
- Peg-intron (227 people, 85.98%)
- Rebetol (193 people, 73.11%)
- Pegasys (120 people, 45.45%)
- Incivek (64 people, 24.24%)
- Copegus (44 people, 16.67%)
- Intron a (32 people, 12.12%)
- Acetaminophen (31 people, 11.74%)
- Infergen (31 people, 11.74%)
- Ribasphere (30 people, 11.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hepatitis c and cellulitis on
Do you have Hepatitis C and Cellulitis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Cellulitis and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Cellulitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin, Cymbalta, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Sr, Paxil, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Pain - Muscles, Ocd, Anxiety And Stress, Nerve Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Anxiety Disorder, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Bone And Joint Pain, Cellulitis, Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain
Recent Hepatitis C related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.