Would you have Constipation when you have Hepatitis c?
Summary: Constipation is found among people with Hepatitis c, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Pain, and take medication Ribavirin.
We study 395 people who have Constipation and Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Constipation >>>
Hepatitis c can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek. (latest reports from 41,475 Hepatitis C patients)
Constipation has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 81,454 Constipation patients)
On Jan, 28, 2015: 395 people who have hepatitis c and Constipation are studied.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Constipation * :
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Constipation * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (43 people, 10.89%)
- Hypertension (37 people, 9.37%)
- Anxiety (32 people, 8.10%)
- Depression (30 people, 7.59%)
- Chronic hepatitis (16 people, 4.05%)
- Insomnia (11 people, 2.78%)
- Cerebrovascular accident prophylaxis (8 people, 2.03%)
- Antidepressant therapy (7 people, 1.77%)
- Diabetes mellitus (6 people, 1.52%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (6 people, 1.52%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (395 people, 100.00%)
- Peg-intron (352 people, 89.11%)
- Pegasys (319 people, 80.76%)
- Rebetol (186 people, 47.09%)
- Incivek (184 people, 46.58%)
- Ribasphere (119 people, 30.13%)
- Copegus (77 people, 19.49%)
- Ultram (55 people, 13.92%)
- Prozac (55 people, 13.92%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (38 people, 9.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Constipation?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Constipation and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Constipation
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Hepatitis C related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.