Would you have Diarrhea when you have Hepatitis c?
Summary: Diarrhea is found among people with Hepatitis c, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Ribavirin.
We study 1,785 people who have Diarrhea and Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Diarrhea >>>
Hepatitis c can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek. (latest reports from 41,475 Hepatitis C patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 139,351 Diarrhea patients)
On Mar, 19, 2015: 1,785 people who have hepatitis c and Diarrhea are studied.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Diarrhea * :
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Diarrhea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (185 people, 10.36%)
- Depression (151 people, 8.46%)
- Insomnia (61 people, 3.42%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (60 people, 3.36%)
- Pain (57 people, 3.19%)
- Anxiety (57 people, 3.19%)
- Hiv infection (50 people, 2.80%)
- Hypothyroidism (46 people, 2.58%)
- Anaemia (45 people, 2.52%)
- Diarrhoea (41 people, 2.30%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (1,785 people, 100.00%)
- Pegasys (1,734 people, 97.14%)
- Peg-intron (1,584 people, 88.74%)
- Incivek (911 people, 51.04%)
- Rebetol (728 people, 40.78%)
- Copegus (581 people, 32.55%)
- Ribasphere (399 people, 22.35%)
- Victrelis (185 people, 10.36%)
- Lisinopril (120 people, 6.72%)
- Lexapro (113 people, 6.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Diarrhea?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Diarrhea and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Diarrhea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Victoza for a 35-year old woman with Diabetes. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Heart Palpitations, Breathing Difficulty, Chills, Diarrhea, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Topamax for a 53-year old woman with Migraine. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Cyclogyl for a 52-year old woman with Eye Redness. The patient has Diarrhoea
- A study of drug interactions between Ditropan, Macrodantin for a 62-year old woman with Paraplegia, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Diarrhoea, Abdominal Cramps
- A study of side effects of Lantus for a 75-year old woman with Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Diarrhea, Diarrhea Associated With Medications, Novolog
Recent Hepatitis C related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.