Home > Hepatitis c > Insomnia > Hepatitis c and Insomnia
Review: could Hepatitis c cause Insomnia?
We study 30,026 people who have Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,709 have Insomnia. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Hepatitis c (latest reports from 56,471 patients) can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek.
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 780,054 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 30,025 people who have hepatitis c are studied. Among them, 1,709 (5.69%) have Insomnia.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Insomnia * :
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Insomnia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (165 people, 9.65%)
- Hypertension (75 people, 4.39%)
- Anxiety (63 people, 3.69%)
- Pain (55 people, 3.22%)
- Hypothyroidism (24 people, 1.40%)
- Back pain (23 people, 1.35%)
- Blood pressure (20 people, 1.17%)
- Prophylaxis (18 people, 1.05%)
- Diabetes mellitus (18 people, 1.05%)
- Hiv infection (15 people, 0.88%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (1,709 people, 100.00%)
- Peg-intron (1,461 people, 85.49%)
- Pegasys (1,378 people, 80.63%)
- Rebetol (810 people, 47.40%)
- Copegus (569 people, 33.29%)
- Incivek (415 people, 24.28%)
- Ribasphere (385 people, 22.53%)
- Xanax (167 people, 9.77%)
- Intron a (136 people, 7.96%)
- Zoloft (126 people, 7.37%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Insomnia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Insomnia and Hepatitis c
- group for people who have Hepatitis c
- group for people who have Insomnia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
I have to take benadryl or some other sleep aid to fall asleep but i only sleep for a few hours before waking up. I then can not fall back asleep. Is it the oxcarbazepine?
From this study (4 days ago):
I have a herniated disc in my lower back since I was 12. I've hard shoulder pain most of my adult life and neck stiffness but no bulging disc nor herniated disc had been found in my neck. Since starting theSr medications my conditioned has become so bad I don't have to be doing any kind of work and can't find a way to relieve the pain. It does sometimes seem to be worse through out the day and I have not been as active physicslly.. do I am unsure of the cause. Also I get eye pain and pressure again am unsure of the cause ad it is new to me. Seen an eye doctor and he said everything was good thinking it's dry eye. The drops do little or nothing at all.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- Which medication would fit for all condition that i have to take 1 medication?
Is Lorazepam the answer for all this medical condition fix into this medical condition? If it is, that great. But second question is.....is there any other medication that would help besides lorazepam? Im doing this research TO find out what is right for me before I ask my mental Dr about it. I have ...
- Mellaril for use of severe insomnia .taming.meds for fibro,yalgia.gabape.tin fleviril,atarax,mobic
I have had severe insomnia for 20 years also suffer from depression andfibromyalgia .ihave agoraphobia due to ptsd .i am in mid to severe pain much.if the time i have a history of amphetami.e abuze .been clean 8 years. Trazadone ,temazipam and and meletonin for sleep with adverese reaction nited wi ...
More questions for: Hepatitis c, Insomnia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Topiramate and liver function
I started taking topiramate and in 2 months my liver started to go really bad. I stopped the medication and it within 12 hours I felt better, specifically in terms of body temperature.
More reviews for: Hepatitis c, Insomnia
Common treatments for Hepatitis C and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hepatitis c symptoms:
- Anaemia in Hepatitis c (4,819 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Nausea in Hepatitis c (3,528 reports)
- Skin Redness Or Inflammation in Hepatitis c (3,174 reports)
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased in Hepatitis c (2,815 reports)
- Body Overheating in Hepatitis c (2,460 reports)
- Weakness in Hepatitis c (2,439 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Hepatitis c (2,433 reports)
- Emesis in Hepatitis c (2,390 reports)
- Depression in Hepatitis c (2,226 reports)
Insomnia related symptom studies:
- Insomnia in Blood pressure (4,036 reports)
- Insomnia in Blood triglycerides abnormal (3,321 reports)
- Insomnia in Depression (7,883 reports)
- Insomnia in Hypertension (4,393 reports)
- Insomnia in Ms (3,113 reports)
- Insomnia in Osteoporosis (3,336 reports)
- Insomnia in Pain (4,085 reports)
- Insomnia in Sleeping difficulty (4,722 reports)
- Insomnia in Smoking and smokeless tobacco (4,486 reports)
- Insomnia in Stress and anxiety (3,500 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.