Home > Hepatitis c > Interstitial lung disease > Hepatitis c and Interstitial lung disease
Review: could Hepatitis c cause Interstitial lung disease?
We study 30,028 people who have Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Among them, 251 have Interstitial lung disease. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Interstitial lung disease >>>
Hepatitis c (latest reports from 56,501 patients) can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek.
Interstitial lung disease
Interstitial lung disease (latest reports from 118,620 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, lung cancer - non-small cell, osteoporosis, prostate cancer.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 30,028 people who have hepatitis c are studied. Among them, 251 (0.84%) have Interstitial Lung Disease.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Interstitial lung disease * :
|Interstitial lung disease||34.15%||65.85% |
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Interstitial lung disease * :
|Interstitial lung disease||0.48%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.91%||10.77%||31.10%||55.98% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (27 people, 10.76%)
- Hypertension (23 people, 9.16%)
- Insomnia (12 people, 4.78%)
- Adverse event (11 people, 4.38%)
- Depression (11 people, 4.38%)
- Pain (10 people, 3.98%)
- Anxiety (8 people, 3.19%)
- Pulmonary fibrosis (6 people, 2.39%)
- Migraine with aura (6 people, 2.39%)
- Sedation (6 people, 2.39%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Rebetol (215 people, 85.66%)
- Peg-intron (211 people, 84.06%)
- Pegasys (115 people, 45.82%)
- Ribavirin (115 people, 45.82%)
- Copegus (57 people, 22.71%)
- Urso 250 (50 people, 19.92%)
- Intron a (49 people, 19.52%)
- Aldactone (44 people, 17.53%)
- Lasix (44 people, 17.53%)
- Prilosec (26 people, 10.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Interstitial Lung Disease?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Interstitial Lung Disease and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Interstitial Lung Disease
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hepatitis c, Interstitial lung disease
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Topiramate and liver function
I started taking topiramate and in 2 months my liver started to go really bad. I stopped the medication and it within 12 hours I felt better, specifically in terms of body temperature.
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
More reviews for: Hepatitis c, Interstitial lung disease
Common treatments for Hepatitis C and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hepatitis c symptoms:
- Anaemia in Hepatitis c (4,819 reports)
- Lethargy in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Nausea in Hepatitis c (3,528 reports)
- Rash in Hepatitis c (3,174 reports)
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased in Hepatitis c (2,815 reports)
- Pyrexia in Hepatitis c (2,460 reports)
- Asthenia in Hepatitis c (2,438 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Hepatitis c (2,433 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Hepatitis c (2,390 reports)
- Depression in Hepatitis c (2,226 reports)
Interstitial Lung Disease related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Hepatitis c, Interstitial lung disease
Recent Hepatitis C related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Hepatitis c, Interstitial lung disease
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Tricuspid Atresia