Home > Hepatitis c > Nausea > Hepatitis c and Nausea
Review: could Hepatitis c cause Nausea?
We study 30,028 people who have Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Among them, 3,528 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Nausea >>>
Hepatitis c (latest reports from 56,501 patients) can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek.
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) (latest reports from 1,920,883 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, pain.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 30,028 people who have hepatitis c are studied. Among them, 3,528 (11.75%) have Nausea.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Nausea * :
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Nausea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (343 people, 9.72%)
- Depression (258 people, 7.31%)
- Pain (215 people, 6.09%)
- Anxiety (106 people, 3.00%)
- Hiv infection (99 people, 2.81%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (99 people, 2.81%)
- Diabetes mellitus (94 people, 2.66%)
- Hypothyroidism (79 people, 2.24%)
- Prophylaxis (64 people, 1.81%)
- Insomnia (59 people, 1.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (3,528 people, 100.00%)
- Pegasys (2,971 people, 84.21%)
- Peg-intron (2,969 people, 84.16%)
- Rebetol (1,758 people, 49.83%)
- Incivek (1,670 people, 47.34%)
- Copegus (967 people, 27.41%)
- Ribasphere (839 people, 23.78%)
- Victrelis (346 people, 9.81%)
- Xanax (237 people, 6.72%)
- Omeprazole (219 people, 6.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Nausea?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
the cataracts were treated by surgery. the fatigue has continued 1 1/2 years after treatment stopped. depression has lifted somewhat.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What can i do about nausea from generic bactrim
I want to know what I can do to combat nausea from this drug
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
- Mucous in stools rolling std jab
Hi there, I was recently diagnosed with Balanitis, a small white ulcer has appeared on my foreskin caused by the trauma of the condition.
I went to the ER for the problem, worrying that it maybe and std, the nurse and doctor there told me to keep the ulcer clean and to keep strong soaps away fro ...
More questions for: Hepatitis c, Nausea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Clindamycin - vertigo and nausea
2 days in after starting on clendamycin for tooth infection I began having slight vertigo which steadily increased the next day. Nausea present with vomiting. I saw primary doc & I mentioned I was on this antibiotic which was told this could be the source of my problem and to stop taking medicine ...
More reviews for: Hepatitis c, Nausea
Common treatments for Hepatitis C and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hepatitis c symptoms:
- Anaemia in Hepatitis c (4,819 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Skin Redness Or Inflammation in Hepatitis c (3,174 reports)
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased in Hepatitis c (2,815 reports)
- Vomiting in Hepatitis c (2,477 reports)
- Fever in Hepatitis c (2,460 reports)
- Muscle Weakness in Hepatitis c (2,439 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Hepatitis c (2,433 reports)
- Antidepressant Therapy in Hepatitis c (2,267 reports)
- Short Of Breath in Hepatitis c (2,079 reports)
Nausea related symptom studies:
- Nausea in Blood pressure (9,589 reports)
- Nausea in Contraception (5,871 reports)
- Nausea in Depression (9,341 reports)
- Nausea in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (12,942 reports)
- Nausea in Hypertension (10,128 reports)
- Nausea in Ms (6,177 reports)
- Nausea in Osteoporosis (7,506 reports)
- Nausea in Pain (8,472 reports)
- Nausea in Quit smoking (9,948 reports)
- Nausea in Ra (6,020 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.