Would you have Osteoporosis when you have Hepatitis c?
Summary: Osteoporosis is found among people with Hepatitis c, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Plasmacytoma, and take medication Peg-intron.
We study 39 people who have Osteoporosis and Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Osteoporosis >>>
Hepatitis c can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek. (latest reports from 41,475 Hepatitis C patients)
Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break) has been reported by people with osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 112,588 Osteoporosis patients)
On Feb, 4, 2015: 39 people who have hepatitis c and Osteoporosis are studied.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Osteoporosis * :
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Osteoporosis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Plasmacytoma (7 people, 17.95%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 17.95%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Peg-intron (37 people, 94.87%)
- Ribavirin (35 people, 89.74%)
- Rebetol (16 people, 41.03%)
- Lisinopril (12 people, 30.77%)
- Lexapro (10 people, 25.64%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (9 people, 23.08%)
- Omeprazole (8 people, 20.51%)
- Ribasphere (8 people, 20.51%)
- Zometa (7 people, 17.95%)
- Cozaar (7 people, 17.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Osteoporosis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Osteoporosis and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Osteoporosis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Vx-950 for a 67-year old man with Hepatitis C. The patient has Myopia (difficult to see objects that are far away)
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Magnesium, Garlic, Fish Oil, Topamax for a 42-year old woman with Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Sleep Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, Migraine. The patient has Osteoporosis, Swelling Of A Joint, Face Pain, Migraine, Fatigue, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Amphetamine Salt Combo, Ribasphere, Sovaldi for a 28-year old man with ADHD, Hepatitis C. The patient has Eye Pain, Neck Swelling, Tension Headaches, Neck Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Ribavirin, Pegasys for a 50-year old woman with Hepatitis C. The patient has Throat - Sore, Anemia, Weight Loss, Body Temperature
- A study of side effects of Incivek for a 45-year old woman with Hepatitis C. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic (long feeling of tiredness)
Recent Hepatitis C related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.