Would you have Osteoporosis when you have Hepatitis c?
Summary: Osteoporosis is found among people with Hepatitis c, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Plasmacytoma, and take medication Peg-intron.
We study 39 people who have Osteoporosis and Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Osteoporosis >>>
Hepatitis c can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek. (latest reports from 41,475 Hepatitis C patients)
Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break) has been reported by people with osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 112,596 Osteoporosis patients)
On Mar, 8, 2015: 39 people who have hepatitis c and Osteoporosis are studied.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Osteoporosis * :
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Osteoporosis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Plasmacytoma (7 people, 17.95%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 17.95%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Peg-intron (37 people, 94.87%)
- Ribavirin (35 people, 89.74%)
- Rebetol (16 people, 41.03%)
- Lisinopril (12 people, 30.77%)
- Lexapro (10 people, 25.64%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (9 people, 23.08%)
- Omeprazole (8 people, 20.51%)
- Ribasphere (8 people, 20.51%)
- Zometa (7 people, 17.95%)
- Cozaar (7 people, 17.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hepatitis c and osteoporosis on
Do you have Hepatitis C and Osteoporosis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Osteoporosis and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Osteoporosis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 55-year old woman with Asthma, Thyroxine Decreased. The patient has Osteoporosis
- A study of side effects of Amlodipine for a 78-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Osteoporosis
- A study of drug interactions between Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Estrogel for a 46-year old woman with Depression, Surgical Menopause. The patient has Muscle Spasms, Bone Pain, Osteoporosis, Thigh Pain
- A study of side effects of Ribavirin for a 53-year old woman with Hepatitis C. The patient has Sovaldi
- A study of drug interactions between Milk Thistle, Levothyroxine Sodium, Norco, Allopurinol, Xanax, Baclofen for a 51-year old woman with Hepatitis C, Hypothyroidism, Pain - Back, Renal Failure, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Vertebral Interbody Fusion. The patient has Irritated
Recent Hepatitis C related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.