Home > Hepatitis c > Osteoporosis > Hepatitis c and Osteoporosis
Review: could Hepatitis c cause Osteoporosis?
We study 30,028 people who have Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Among them, 39 have Osteoporosis. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Osteoporosis >>>
Hepatitis c (latest reports from 56,501 patients) can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek.
Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break) (latest reports from 216,655 patients) has been reported by people with osteopenia, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 30,028 people who have hepatitis c are studied. Among them, 39 (0.13%) have Osteoporosis.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Osteoporosis * :
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Osteoporosis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Plasmacytoma (7 people, 17.95%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 17.95%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Peg-intron (37 people, 94.87%)
- Ribavirin (35 people, 89.74%)
- Rebetol (16 people, 41.03%)
- Lisinopril (12 people, 30.77%)
- Lexapro (10 people, 25.64%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (9 people, 23.08%)
- Omeprazole (8 people, 20.51%)
- Ribasphere (8 people, 20.51%)
- Zometa (7 people, 17.95%)
- Cozaar (7 people, 17.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Osteoporosis?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Osteoporosis and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Osteoporosis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Hepatitis c, Osteoporosis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Fosamax causes numerous problems
I took Fosamax for 7 years. In the last two years my bone decreased, where as it had been 28% loss in the spine it went to 31% loss. For the first 5 years it did stop any bone loss but later seemed to stop working. I was very lucky with this drug as others have numerous problems. one lady I know wa ...
- Paxil cause osteoporosis?
I had OCD since age 8. At 42 I was finally diagnosed and put on Paxil. When I reached 40 mgs and after 2 months on 40 mgs i was completely cured of OCD. I stayed on Paxil for the next 15 years. I no longer take any SSRI as they were causing severe lethargy that last few years of use. When I was aro ...
- Topiramate and liver function
I started taking topiramate and in 2 months my liver started to go really bad. I stopped the medication and it within 12 hours I felt better, specifically in terms of body temperature.
More reviews for: Hepatitis c, Osteoporosis
Common treatments for Hepatitis C and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hepatitis c symptoms:
- Anaemia in Hepatitis c (4,819 reports)
- Fatigue in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Nausea in Hepatitis c (3,528 reports)
- Rashes in Hepatitis c (3,174 reports)
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased in Hepatitis c (2,815 reports)
- Body Overheating in Hepatitis c (2,460 reports)
- Muscle Weakness in Hepatitis c (2,438 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Hepatitis c (2,433 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Hepatitis c (2,390 reports)
- Depression in Hepatitis c (2,226 reports)
Osteoporosis related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Hepatitis c, Osteoporosis
Recent Hepatitis C related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Hepatitis c, Osteoporosis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (9 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (33 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (46 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Completed Suicide
- Peritoneal Cloudy Effluent
- Biopsy Artery Abnormal
- Isoproterenol Hydrochloride
- Eosinophilic Pneumonia