Home > Hepatitis c > Ovarian cyst > Hepatitis c and Ovarian cyst
Review: could Hepatitis c cause Ovarian cyst (Ovarian cysts)?
We study 30,028 people who have Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Ovarian cyst (Ovarian cysts). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Ovarian cyst >>>
Hepatitis c (latest reports from 56,501 patients) can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek.
Ovarian cyst (fluid filled sac of the ovary) (latest reports from 35,803 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 30,028 people who have hepatitis c are studied. Among them, 21 (0.07%) have Ovarian Cyst.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Ovarian cyst * :
|Ovarian cyst||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Ovarian cyst * :
|Ovarian cyst||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||27.59%||68.97%||6.90%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (8 people, 38.10%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (6 people, 28.57%)
- Somnolence (6 people, 28.57%)
- Pain (2 people, 9.52%)
- Contraception (2 people, 9.52%)
- Infection (2 people, 9.52%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (21 people, 100.00%)
- Pegasys (12 people, 57.14%)
- Copegus (10 people, 47.62%)
- Klonopin (8 people, 38.10%)
- Remeron (8 people, 38.10%)
- Peg-intron (6 people, 28.57%)
- Lomotil (6 people, 28.57%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (6 people, 28.57%)
- Lorazepam (4 people, 19.05%)
- Rebetol (4 people, 19.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Ovarian Cyst?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Ovarian Cyst and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Ovarian Cyst
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
had a total hysterectomy on 9/26/14. Waiting for the results of the biopsy to see if the complex cyst was cancerous.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
After treatment with telaprivir for 12 wqeeks, and ribavirin for 24 weeks I lost the ability to see distances. I do not recall having difficulty before treatment, but it is quite noticiable now, and I reqire glasses - vision is 20/50 in both eyes. Could this be related to treatment, or the result of aging process?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hepatitis c, Ovarian cyst
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Topiramate and liver function
I started taking topiramate and in 2 months my liver started to go really bad. I stopped the medication and it within 12 hours I felt better, specifically in terms of body temperature.
- Ovary pain disappeared
I have been taking Spironolactone 50mg for over a year that was prescribed by my dermatologist for acne. Prior to this I had daily pain in my right ovary for the previous 2 years with laproscopic surgery for tubal ligation the gyn did not see anything on this ovary to cause the pain, but my pain is ...
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
More reviews for: Hepatitis c, Ovarian cyst
Common treatments for Hepatitis C and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hepatitis c symptoms:
- Anaemia in Hepatitis c (4,819 reports)
- Fatigue in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Nausea in Hepatitis c (3,528 reports)
- Rashes in Hepatitis c (3,180 reports)
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased in Hepatitis c (2,815 reports)
- Fever in Hepatitis c (2,460 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Hepatitis c (2,438 reports)
- Weight Decreased in Hepatitis c (2,433 reports)
- Vomiting in Hepatitis c (2,390 reports)
- Depression in Hepatitis c (2,267 reports)
Ovarian Cyst related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dry Eye
- Hashimoto\'s Thyroiditis
- Xarelto and Gynecomastia
- Crohn\'s Disease and Facial Palsy
Recent user comments
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (33 minutes ago)
- "Took both last night and woke up in the middle of nig ... " (2 hours ago)
- "While taking Acyclovir for 4 days notice my skin was ... " (5 hours ago)