Would you have Ovarian cyst (Ovarian cysts) when you have Hepatitis c?
Summary: Ovarian cyst is found among people with Hepatitis c, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Depression, and take medication Ribavirin.
We study 21 people who have Ovarian cyst (Ovarian cysts) and Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Ovarian cyst >>>
Hepatitis c can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek. (latest reports from 41,475 Hepatitis C patients)
Ovarian cyst (fluid filled sac of the ovary) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain. (latest reports from 7,024 Ovarian cyst patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 21 people who have hepatitis c and Ovarian Cyst are studied.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Ovarian cyst * :
|Ovarian cyst||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Ovarian cyst * :
|Ovarian cyst||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||26.67%||66.67%||6.67%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (8 people, 38.10%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (6 people, 28.57%)
- Somnolence (6 people, 28.57%)
- Pain (2 people, 9.52%)
- Contraception (2 people, 9.52%)
- Infection (2 people, 9.52%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (21 people, 100.00%)
- Pegasys (12 people, 57.14%)
- Copegus (10 people, 47.62%)
- Klonopin (8 people, 38.10%)
- Remeron (8 people, 38.10%)
- Peg-intron (6 people, 28.57%)
- Lomotil (6 people, 28.57%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (6 people, 28.57%)
- Lorazepam (4 people, 19.05%)
- Rebetol (4 people, 19.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Ovarian Cyst?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Ovarian Cyst and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Ovarian Cyst
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Hepatitis C related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.