Review: could Hepatitis c cause Pancreatitis?
We study 30,028 people who have Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Among them, 360 have Pancreatitis. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Pancreatitis >>>
Hepatitis c (latest reports from 56,501 patients) can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek.
Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas) (latest reports from 197,626 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, diabetes, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 30,028 people who have hepatitis c are studied. Among them, 360 (1.20%) have Pancreatitis.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Pancreatitis * :
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Pancreatitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (26 people, 7.22%)
- Hiv infection (26 people, 7.22%)
- Depression (15 people, 4.17%)
- Gastritis (14 people, 3.89%)
- Osteoporosis (12 people, 3.33%)
- Pain (11 people, 3.06%)
- Dermatitis (10 people, 2.78%)
- Prophylaxis (10 people, 2.78%)
- Stomatitis (10 people, 2.78%)
- Arrhythmia (10 people, 2.78%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (309 people, 85.83%)
- Pegasys (277 people, 76.94%)
- Peg-intron (261 people, 72.50%)
- Rebetol (203 people, 56.39%)
- Incivek (155 people, 43.06%)
- Copegus (121 people, 33.61%)
- Lexapro (40 people, 11.11%)
- Ribasphere (30 people, 8.33%)
- Zoloft (30 people, 8.33%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (25 people, 6.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Pancreatitis?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Pancreatitis and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Pancreatitis
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hepatitis c, Pancreatitis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Topiramate and liver function
I started taking topiramate and in 2 months my liver started to go really bad. I stopped the medication and it within 12 hours I felt better, specifically in terms of body temperature.
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
More reviews for: Hepatitis c, Pancreatitis
Common treatments for Hepatitis C and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hepatitis c symptoms:
- Anaemia in Hepatitis c (4,819 reports)
- Exhaustion in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Nausea in Hepatitis c (3,528 reports)
- Erythema in Hepatitis c (3,174 reports)
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased in Hepatitis c (2,815 reports)
- Fever in Hepatitis c (2,460 reports)
- Muscle Weakness in Hepatitis c (2,438 reports)
- Weight Loss - Unintentional in Hepatitis c (2,433 reports)
- Vomiting in Hepatitis c (2,390 reports)
- Depression in Hepatitis c (2,226 reports)
Pancreatitis related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Hepatitis c, Pancreatitis
Recent Hepatitis C related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Hepatitis c, Pancreatitis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Breathlessness and Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Flutter
- Bisoprolol Fumarate
Recent user comments
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- "Anxiety-driven retching when forcd to perform/present ... " (7 hours ago)
- Luffa Operculata
- Jamaican Sarsaparilla
- Panic Attack