Would you have Pancreatitis when you have Hepatitis c?
Summary: Pancreatitis is found among people with Hepatitis c, especially people who are male, 40-49 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Ribavirin.
We study 360 people who have Pancreatitis and Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Pancreatitis >>>
Hepatitis c can be treated by Pegasys, Ribavirin, Peginterferon, Incivek. (latest reports from 41,475 Hepatitis C patients)
Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, diabetes, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder. (latest reports from 31,822 Pancreatitis patients)
On Apr, 7, 2015: 360 people who have hepatitis c and Pancreatitis are studied.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Pancreatitis * :
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Pancreatitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (26 people, 7.22%)
- Hiv infection (26 people, 7.22%)
- Depression (15 people, 4.17%)
- Gastritis (14 people, 3.89%)
- Osteoporosis (12 people, 3.33%)
- Pain (11 people, 3.06%)
- Dermatitis (10 people, 2.78%)
- Prophylaxis (10 people, 2.78%)
- Stomatitis (10 people, 2.78%)
- Arrhythmia (10 people, 2.78%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (309 people, 85.83%)
- Pegasys (277 people, 76.94%)
- Peg-intron (261 people, 72.50%)
- Rebetol (203 people, 56.39%)
- Incivek (155 people, 43.06%)
- Copegus (121 people, 33.61%)
- Lexapro (40 people, 11.11%)
- Ribasphere (30 people, 8.33%)
- Zoloft (30 people, 8.33%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (25 people, 6.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Pancreatitis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Pancreatitis and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Pancreatitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Hepatitis C related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.