Home > Hepatitis c > Red face > Hepatitis c and Red face
Review: could Hepatitis c cause Red face (Skin blushing/flushing)?
We study 30,028 people who have Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Among them, 48 have Red face (Skin blushing/flushing). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Red face >>>
Hepatitis c (latest reports from 56,501 patients) can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek.
Red face (a sudden reddening of the face, neck) (latest reports from 377,117 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, low density lipoprotein increased, high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 30,028 people who have hepatitis c are studied. Among them, 48 (0.16%) have Red Face.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Red face * :
|Red face||53.19%||46.81% |
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Red face * :
|Red face||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.48%||12.36%||29.21%||39.33%||6.74% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Discomfort (3 people, 6.25%)
- Bone pain (3 people, 6.25%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (3 people, 6.25%)
- Pyrexia (2 people, 4.17%)
- Dermatitis medicamentosa (1 people, 2.08%)
- Depression (1 people, 2.08%)
- Nervousness (1 people, 2.08%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (48 people, 100.00%)
- Pegasys (40 people, 83.33%)
- Peg-intron (40 people, 83.33%)
- Incivek (28 people, 58.33%)
- Rebetol (21 people, 43.75%)
- Copegus (12 people, 25.00%)
- Intron a (7 people, 14.58%)
- Neurontin (6 people, 12.50%)
- Protonix (6 people, 12.50%)
- Norco (6 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Red Face?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Red Face and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Red Face
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
After taking the last of the 6 pills on the first day my face within less than an hour of taking medication looked like I had a pretty decent sunburn. Down my neck as well.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
After treatment with telaprivir for 12 wqeeks, and ribavirin for 24 weeks I lost the ability to see distances. I do not recall having difficulty before treatment, but it is quite noticiable now, and I reqire glasses - vision is 20/50 in both eyes. Could this be related to treatment, or the result of aging process?
From this study (1 month ago):
just started Mobic for " frozen shoulder"... only symptom I seen to have is my face seems to have flusing feeling... is this dangerous.. checked blood pressure and it is fine.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hepatitis c, Red face
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Topiramate and liver function
I started taking topiramate and in 2 months my liver started to go really bad. I stopped the medication and it within 12 hours I felt better, specifically in terms of body temperature.
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
More reviews for: Hepatitis c, Red face
Common treatments for Hepatitis C and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hepatitis c symptoms:
- Anaemia in Hepatitis c (4,819 reports)
- Lethargy in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Nausea in Hepatitis c (3,528 reports)
- Skin Lesion in Hepatitis c (3,180 reports)
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased in Hepatitis c (2,815 reports)
- Fever in Hepatitis c (2,460 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Hepatitis c (2,438 reports)
- Weight Decreased in Hepatitis c (2,433 reports)
- Stomach Upset in Hepatitis c (2,390 reports)
- Antidepressant Therapy in Hepatitis c (2,267 reports)
Red Face related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain and Tramadol
- Seroquel and Bulimia
- Fever and Obesity
Recent user comments
- "itching around vagina and rectum, right ovary pain,cr ... " (1 hour ago)
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Took both last night and woke up in the middle of nig ... " (4 hours ago)
- Congenital Thymus Absence
- Lung Adenocarcinoma Metastatic
- Infertility Tests Abnormal
- Urinary Tract Stones