Home > Hepatitis c > Red face > Hepatitis c and Red face
Review: could Hepatitis c cause Red face (Skin blushing/flushing)?
We study 30,028 people who have Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Among them, 48 have Red face (Skin blushing/flushing). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Red face >>>
Hepatitis c (latest reports from 56,501 patients) can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek.
Red face (a sudden reddening of the face, neck) (latest reports from 377,280 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, low density lipoprotein increased, high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia.
On Sep, 11, 2014: 30,024 people who have hepatitis c are studied. Among them, 48 (0.16%) have Red Face.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Red face * :
|Red face||53.19%||46.81% |
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Red face * :
|Red face||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.48%||12.36%||29.21%||39.33%||6.74% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Discomfort (3 people, 6.25%)
- Bone pain (3 people, 6.25%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (3 people, 6.25%)
- Pyrexia (2 people, 4.17%)
- Dermatitis medicamentosa (1 people, 2.08%)
- Depression (1 people, 2.08%)
- Nervousness (1 people, 2.08%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (48 people, 100.00%)
- Pegasys (40 people, 83.33%)
- Peg-intron (40 people, 83.33%)
- Incivek (28 people, 58.33%)
- Rebetol (21 people, 43.75%)
- Copegus (12 people, 25.00%)
- Intron a (7 people, 14.58%)
- Neurontin (6 people, 12.50%)
- Protonix (6 people, 12.50%)
- Norco (6 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Red Face?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Red Face and Hepatitis c
- group for people who have Hepatitis c
- group for people who have Red Face
Comments from related studies:
From this study (15 hours ago):
I have a herniated disc in my lower back since I was 12. I've hard shoulder pain most of my adult life and neck stiffness but no bulging disc nor herniated disc had been found in my neck. Since starting theSr medications my conditioned has become so bad I don't have to be doing any kind of work and can't find a way to relieve the pain. It does sometimes seem to be worse through out the day and I have not been as active physicslly.. do I am unsure of the cause. Also I get eye pain and pressure again am unsure of the cause ad it is new to me. Seen an eye doctor and he said everything was good thinking it's dry eye. The drops do little or nothing at all.
From this study (1 day ago):
I take my meds at bed time and wake up several times a night with warmth flushing feeling through my whole body. On my 4th day of taking celexa - will this side affect go away ?
From this study (2 weeks ago):
i have a hot face on a daily basis, and i get hot flushes on a daily basis since march 2014. i have noticed mild flushing before that when i started taking it 2 years ago but its only gotten bad since march 2014
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hepatitis c, Red face
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Topiramate and liver function
I started taking topiramate and in 2 months my liver started to go really bad. I stopped the medication and it within 12 hours I felt better, specifically in terms of body temperature.
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
More reviews for: Hepatitis c, Red face
Common treatments for Hepatitis C and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hepatitis c symptoms:
- Anaemia in Hepatitis c (4,819 reports)
- Fatigue in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Nausea in Hepatitis c (3,528 reports)
- Rash Generalised in Hepatitis c (3,174 reports)
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased in Hepatitis c (2,815 reports)
- Heat Stroke in Hepatitis c (2,460 reports)
- Muscular Weakness in Hepatitis c (2,438 reports)
- Weight Decreased in Hepatitis c (2,433 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Hepatitis c (2,390 reports)
- Depression in Hepatitis c (2,226 reports)
Red Face related symptom studies:
Hepatitis C is also known as: Non-A or non-B hepatitis.
Red Face is also known as: Blushing, Flushing, Skin blushing/flushing.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.