Would you have Red face (Skin blushing/flushing) when you have Hepatitis c?
Summary: Red face is found among people with Hepatitis c, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Discomfort, and take medication Ribavirin.
We study 48 people who have Red face (Skin blushing/flushing) and Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Red face >>>
Hepatitis c can be treated by Pegasys, Ribavirin, Peginterferon, Incivek. (latest reports from 41,476 Hepatitis C patients)
Red face (a sudden reddening of the face, neck) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, low density lipoprotein increased, high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia. (latest reports from 45,041 Red face patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 48 people who have hepatitis c and Red Face are studied.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Red face * :
|Red face||53.19%||46.81% |
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Red face * :
|Red face||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.33%||12.22%||28.89%||38.89%||6.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Discomfort (3 people, 6.25%)
- Bone pain (3 people, 6.25%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (3 people, 6.25%)
- Pyrexia (2 people, 4.17%)
- Dermatitis medicamentosa (1 people, 2.08%)
- Depression (1 people, 2.08%)
- Nervousness (1 people, 2.08%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (48 people, 100.00%)
- Pegasys (40 people, 83.33%)
- Peg-intron (40 people, 83.33%)
- Incivek (28 people, 58.33%)
- Rebetol (21 people, 43.75%)
- Copegus (12 people, 25.00%)
- Intron a (7 people, 14.58%)
- Neurontin (6 people, 12.50%)
- Protonix (6 people, 12.50%)
- Norco (6 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of hepatitis c and red face on
Do you have Hepatitis C and Red Face?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Red Face and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Red Face
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Sovaldi, Vyvanse for a 43-year old woman with Hepatitis C, Add. The patient has Bites - Insects, Bees, And Spiders, Itching
- A study of side effects of Cialis for a 65-year old man with Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Flushing
- A study of side effects of Polyethylene Glycol 3350 for a 51-year old woman with Constipation. The patient has Flushing
- A study of side effects of Lipitor for a 65-year old man with Cholesterosis. The patient has Red Face
- A study of drug interactions between Phentermine, Effexor for a 43-year old woman with Weight Control, Anxiety. The patient has Sleep Issues, Tension Headaches, Skin Blushing/flushing, Itchy Spot On Face
Recent Hepatitis C related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.