Would you have Red face (Skin blushing/flushing) when you have Hepatitis c?
Summary: Red face is found among people with Hepatitis c, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Discomfort, and take medication Ribavirin.
We study 48 people who have Red face (Skin blushing/flushing) and Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Red face >>>
Hepatitis c can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek. (latest reports from Hepatitis C 41,356 patients)
Red face (a sudden reddening of the face, neck) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, low density lipoprotein increased, high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia.(latest reports from Red face 44,981 patients)
On Nov, 24, 2014: 48 people who have hepatitis c and Red Face are studied.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Red face * :
|Red face||53.19%||46.81% |
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Red face * :
|Red face||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.33%||12.22%||28.89%||38.89%||6.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Discomfort (3 people, 6.25%)
- Bone pain (3 people, 6.25%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (3 people, 6.25%)
- Pyrexia (2 people, 4.17%)
- Dermatitis medicamentosa (1 people, 2.08%)
- Depression (1 people, 2.08%)
- Nervousness (1 people, 2.08%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (48 people, 100.00%)
- Pegasys (40 people, 83.33%)
- Peg-intron (40 people, 83.33%)
- Incivek (28 people, 58.33%)
- Rebetol (21 people, 43.75%)
- Copegus (12 people, 25.00%)
- Intron a (7 people, 14.58%)
- Neurontin (6 people, 12.50%)
- Protonix (6 people, 12.50%)
- Norco (6 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Red Face?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Red Face and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Red Face
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have severe headache with cordarone?
The left side of my head and eye have head-splitting pain. Nausea from the headche. Left jaw toothache. Left shoulder houlder feels like it has a toothache.These are very mild, but the headache is severe. Supradol and/or Valium help
- I use axiron and levitra together
when i take my 5mg of levitra i get flush in the face i also take one pump of axiron in the morning and still having problems down below
- Is it bad to take levorphanol tartrate if i have liver damage caused by hep c
I am receiving treatment from the V.A. in Los Angeles, Ca..
Last summer the va started to hint at forcing me to be seen by there pain mngt. team. Also I was to start treatment for my hep c, it was just becomming active. I knew that the interferon would be just a little stressful for aprox; one year so I offered to do there (the pain clinic) plan with a happy heart just after my liver stuff was done. So I went to LA only to find that the liver lab spent just 2 minutes with me to tell me that since I'VE have to wait a new liver drug to be approved I must do the pain clinic. So in six weeks I went from 200mg (5x4 per day) of methidone to 40mg (1 tab x 4 per day), and in just one week it was Oxycodone 40mg x 4 per day to 0. And all of this isij happening my liver gets more serroscised.
- What are the side effects while taking fentanyl with garcinia cambogia
I'm having headaches flushing/blushing in the face, tired, dizziness. I think that I might be allergic to it the garcinia cambogia ultra. I need to know if I can be on the fentanyl patch and take Garcinia Cambogia Ultra?
- I have developed a sudden intolerance to alcohol...just wanted to know can it be due to an antabuse given to me on the sly??? (1 answer)
I wanted to know whether there is a test which can determine the presence of antabuse in the blood stream????
More questions for: Hepatitis c, Red face
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets of symptoms last for a day, then to be repeated again the next day on taking the next capsule. Whenever I cease using the product the symptoms likewise end. They began occurring from the very first use of the product. They are sometimes accompanied by a very low-grade headache. I thus now no longer use the product, plus the product made no difference whatsoever to my weight gain/loss when using it daily over several weeks.
- Topiramate and liver function
I started taking topiramate and in 2 months my liver started to go really bad. I stopped the medication and it within 12 hours I felt better, specifically in terms of body temperature.
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career (lab director, Senior Microbiologist) since 1975.
More reviews for: Hepatitis c, Red face
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- After treatment with telaprivir for 12 wqeeks, and ribavirin for 24 weeks I lost the ability to see distances. I do not recall having difficulty before treatment, but it is quite noticiable now, and I reqire glasses - vision is 20/50 in both eyes. Could this be related to treatment, or the result of ...
- I have a herniated disc in my lower back since I was 12. I've hard shoulder pain most of my adult life and neck stiffness but no bulging disc nor herniated disc had been found in my neck. Since starting theSr medications my conditioned has become so bad I don't have to be doing any kind of work and ...
- i have a hot face on a daily basis, and i get hot flushes on a daily basis since march 2014. i have noticed mild flushing before that when i started taking it 2 years ago but its only gotten bad since march 2014
- After completion of Hepatitis C treatment the above symptoms started getting better but she got pneumonia and hospitalized (plural effusion and mild pericardial effusion)in the last of third month (after cessation of Hep C therapy). Her Anti-dsDNA was 1334 and ANA was 1.59(normal range (as per Lab) ...
- After treatment for Hepatitis C Using triple therapy (Interferon, Ribaviran, and Incivek) I seem to have a significant drop in the quality of life. I had NO liver damage, a low viral load, and had never been treated before. I had the virus for less than 5 years before treating. I have severe fati ...
More related studies for: Hepatitis c, Red face
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.