Home > Hepatitis c > Upset stomach > Hepatitis c and Upset stomach
Review: could Hepatitis c cause Upset stomach (Nausea and vomiting)?
We study 30,028 people who have Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Among them, 220 have Upset stomach (Nausea and vomiting). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Upset stomach >>>
Hepatitis c (latest reports from 56,501 patients) can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek.
Upset stomach (latest reports from 844,755 patients) has been reported by people with pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 30,028 people who have hepatitis c are studied. Among them, 2,390 (7.96%) have Upset Stomach.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Upset stomach * :
|Upset stomach||60.63%||39.37% |
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Upset stomach * :
|Upset stomach||0.04%||0.41%||0.19%||2.80%||9.22%||27.73%||41.37%||18.26% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Upset stomach||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (215 people, 9.00%)
- Depression (167 people, 6.99%)
- Pain (134 people, 5.61%)
- Anxiety (88 people, 3.68%)
- Diabetes mellitus (67 people, 2.80%)
- Insomnia (58 people, 2.43%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (51 people, 2.13%)
- Hiv infection (44 people, 1.84%)
- Hypothyroidism (42 people, 1.76%)
- Prophylaxis (42 people, 1.76%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (2,390 people, 100.00%)
- Peg-intron (2,372 people, 99.25%)
- Pegasys (1,775 people, 74.27%)
- Rebetol (1,176 people, 49.21%)
- Incivek (995 people, 41.63%)
- Copegus (677 people, 28.33%)
- Ribasphere (541 people, 22.64%)
- Victrelis (213 people, 8.91%)
- Effexor (158 people, 6.61%)
- Zoloft (149 people, 6.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hepatitis C and Upset Stomach?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Upset Stomach and Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Hepatitis c
- support group for people who have Upset Stomach
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hepatitis c, Upset stomach
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
More reviews for: Hepatitis c, Upset stomach
Common treatments for Hepatitis C and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hepatitis c symptoms:
- Anaemia in Hepatitis c (4,819 reports)
- Exhaustion in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Nausea in Hepatitis c (3,528 reports)
- Skin Lesion in Hepatitis c (3,174 reports)
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased in Hepatitis c (2,815 reports)
- Fever in Hepatitis c (2,460 reports)
- Muscle Weakness in Hepatitis c (2,438 reports)
- Weight Decreased in Hepatitis c (2,433 reports)
- Vomiting in Hepatitis c (2,390 reports)
- Antidepressant Therapy in Hepatitis c (2,226 reports)
Upset Stomach related symptom studies:
- Upset Stomach in Contraception (2,967 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Depression (4,822 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (5,135 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Diabetes (2,682 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Hbp (6,644 reports)
- Upset Stomach in High blood cholesterol (2,644 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Hypnosis and pain (6,070 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Osteoporosis prophylaxis (3,364 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Ra (3,829 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Stop smoking (3,347 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Hepatitis c, Upset stomach
Recent Hepatitis C related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Hepatitis c, Upset stomach
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.