Review: could Hepatitis c cause Upset stomach?
We study 30,023 people who have Hepatitis c from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,390 have Upset stomach (Nausea and vomiting). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Stay connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hepatitis c and Upset stomach >>>
Hepatitis c (latest reports from 56,453 patients) can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek.
Upset stomach (latest reports from 839,977 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Aug, 24, 2014: 30,023 people who have hepatitis c are studied. Among them, 2,390 (7.96%) have Upset Stomach. They amount to 0.28% of all the 865,634 people who have Upset Stomach on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Upset stomach * :
|Upset stomach||60.63%||39.37% |
Age of people who have hepatitis c and experienced Upset stomach * :
|Upset stomach||0.04%||0.41%||0.19%||2.80%||9.22%||27.73%||41.37%||18.26% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Upset stomach||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (215 people, 9.00%)
- Depression (167 people, 6.99%)
- Pain (134 people, 5.61%)
- Anxiety (88 people, 3.68%)
- Diabetes mellitus (67 people, 2.80%)
- Insomnia (58 people, 2.43%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (51 people, 2.13%)
- Hiv infection (44 people, 1.84%)
- Hypothyroidism (42 people, 1.76%)
- Prophylaxis (42 people, 1.76%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ribavirin (2,390 people, 100.00%)
- Peg-intron (2,372 people, 99.25%)
- Pegasys (1,775 people, 74.27%)
- Rebetol (1,176 people, 49.21%)
- Incivek (995 people, 41.63%)
- Copegus (677 people, 28.33%)
- Ribasphere (541 people, 22.64%)
- Victrelis (213 people, 8.91%)
- Effexor (158 people, 6.61%)
- Zoloft (149 people, 6.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Upset Stomach and Hepatitis c
- group for people who have Hepatitis c
- group for people who have Upset Stomach
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
taking asacol for 3 days starting to improve
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Get ill doing any form of exercise get bad headaches with chronic vomiting and wretching this lasts for hours also twitching and shaking. Been ill for months now.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Have Nausea for past 5 hours with mild abdominal pain
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hepatitis c, Upset stomach
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Topiramate and liver function
I started taking topiramate and in 2 months my liver started to go really bad. I stopped the medication and it within 12 hours I felt better, specifically in terms of body temperature.
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
More reviews for: Hepatitis c, Upset stomach
Common treatments for Hepatitis C and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hepatitis c symptoms:
- Anaemia in Hepatitis c (4,819 reports)
- Fatigue in Hepatitis c (3,834 reports)
- Nausea in Hepatitis c (3,528 reports)
- Rubor in Hepatitis c (3,174 reports)
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased in Hepatitis c (2,815 reports)
- Heat Stroke in Hepatitis c (2,460 reports)
- Muscular Weakness in Hepatitis c (2,439 reports)
- Weight Decreased in Hepatitis c (2,433 reports)
- Nausea And Vomiting in Hepatitis c (2,390 reports)
- Depression in Hepatitis c (2,267 reports)
Upset Stomach related symptom studies:
- Upset Stomach in Blood cholesterol abnormal (2,643 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Blood pressure increased (6,635 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Contraception (2,967 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Depression (4,819 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (5,090 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Diabetes (2,682 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Hypnosis and pain (6,073 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Osteoporosis (3,655 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Ra (3,829 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Stop smoking (3,382 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.