Hepatitis c and Ovarian cyst - from FDA reports
Ovarian cyst is found among people with Hepatitis c, especially for people who are 40-49 old, take medication Ribavirin and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Ovarian cyst with Hepatitis c. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28 people who have Hepatitis c from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
28 people who have Hepatitis C and Ovarian Cyst are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Hepatitis C and experience Ovarian Cyst *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 14.29 %
- 30-39: 23.81 %
- 40-49: 47.62 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (4 people, 14.29%)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (3 people, 10.71%)
- Drowsiness (3 people, 10.71%)
- Birth Control (3 people, 10.71%)
- Infection (1 person, 3.57%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ribavirin (13 people, 46.43%)
- Pegasys (7 people, 25.00%)
- Copegus (6 people, 21.43%)
- Ribasphere (5 people, 17.86%)
- Klonopin (4 people, 14.29%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased (10 people, 35.71%)
- Weakness (10 people, 35.71%)
- Fatigue (10 people, 35.71%)
- Rashes (9 people, 32.14%)
- Dizziness (9 people, 32.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Ovarian cyst and Hepatitis c?
- Check symptoms - is your ovarian cyst caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOvarian cyst and Hepatitis c from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hepatitis c can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek, Ribasphere (latest reports from 106,193 Hepatitis c patients)
Ovarian cyst (fluid filled sac of the ovary) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 10,296 Ovarian cyst patients).
Browse all symptoms of Hepatitis ca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Ovarian cystOvarian cyst
Other conditions that could case Ovarian cystOvarian cyst
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I took levonogestrel more than 3 times. Last two months i suffered severe abdominal pain. So i take investigation like ultrasound. The result is that i had ovarian cyst. Another changes aslo had. They are my face is changed. I had rough face with small cyst and acnes on my face and my face is ...
I was taking Salmeterol Xinafoate for a couple of months...I had some type of overdose reaction (perhaps increased serum levels) and since then my body has gone through some awful things. During and after, I've developed widespread myofascial pain, headaches, abdominal pains, cataracts and an ...
I only got told a few weeks ago I had ovarie cyst I had one scan no probe or other cyst scanned .i go gynocology this week .on Monday I'm frightened to go alone.im exsausted clinical depression mental health spirits
You may be interested in these reviews
I have chronic cysts in both ovaries. I've had rapid heart rate for a week or longer and went to the er last night to find out why. They had no answers. Could my cysts cause me to be tachycardic? I'm only 27! Please help!
Hi, I was diagnosed with bronchiectasis recently. My consultant was baffled. I never smoked all my life but I do have Hepatitis C for the last 40 years. I have recently been treated, hopefully successfully, for HepC. I wonder has anyone else been similarly affected with both diseases.
I'm glad I found this site. I've had Hep C for the past 31 years, about 4 years ago I was hospitalize for Vertigo, never knew where it came from. I do have high blood pressure. I have now been treated for Hep C the past 8 weeks.