Hepatitis c and Red face - from FDA reports
Red face is found among people with Hepatitis c, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Pegasys and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Red face with Hepatitis c. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 149 people who have Hepatitis c from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 26, 2017
149 people who have Hepatitis C and Red Face are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hepatitis C and experience Red Face *:
- female: 54.17 %
- male: 45.83 %
Age of people who have Hepatitis C and experience Red Face *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 11.54 %
- 30-39: 10.58 %
- 40-49: 21.15 %
- 50-59: 32.69 %
- 60+: 24.04 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (6 people, 4.03%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 2.68%)
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 2.01%)
- Pain (3 people, 2.01%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (2 people, 1.34%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Pegasys (63 people, 42.28%)
- Ribavirin (46 people, 30.87%)
- Incivek (26 people, 17.45%)
- Rebetol (20 people, 13.42%)
- Viekira Pak (19 people, 12.75%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (52 people, 34.90%)
- Fatigue (46 people, 30.87%)
- Headache (39 people, 26.17%)
- Rashes (35 people, 23.49%)
- Dizziness (26 people, 17.45%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Red face and Hepatitis c?
- Check symptoms - is your red face caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRed face and Hepatitis c from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hepatitis c can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek, Ribasphere (latest reports from 106,193 Hepatitis c patients)
Red face has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 71,439 Red face patients).
Browse all symptoms of Hepatitis ca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Red faceRed face
Other conditions that could case Red faceRed face
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello everyone, There is a lot to explain in detail, yet I was reaching out to this forum to ask: Can a subdural hygromas spontaneously occur within the cranial cavity as a result of an acute Hepatitis C infection? There are more details to share as to where the pain was felt and other ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Taking one 50,000 vitamin D2 per week. Did not cause a red face, that I noticed, until the 7th week. I really don't look in the mirror that often so I can't be sure that it wasn't causing a red face all along.
Hi! I am having symbicort 12/400 twice a day for twelve years. Two years ago I started with red face, thats's increasing more and more. Now I'm supecting of cushing. Anibody else with red face can while taking symbicort for so long time?
I took levothyroxine for 6 weeks. Changed to armour 7 days ago due to it messing with my eyes. I noticed I have red face now.....almost is a butterfly rash but noticed my face all around is rough...,not smooth like it normally is. Can levo do this