Hepatitis c and Upset stomach - from FDA reports
Upset stomach is found among people with Hepatitis c, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Pegasys and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Upset stomach with Hepatitis c. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 985 people who have Hepatitis c from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 03, 2017
985 people who have Hepatitis C and Upset Stomach are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hepatitis C and experience Upset Stomach *:
- female: 54.02 %
- male: 45.98 %
Age of people who have Hepatitis C and experience Upset Stomach *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 3.09 %
- 30-39: 5.61 %
- 40-49: 19.35 %
- 50-59: 44.18 %
- 60+: 27.77 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (45 people, 4.57%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (21 people, 2.13%)
- Diabetes (20 people, 2.03%)
- Depression (19 people, 1.93%)
- Hepatic Cirrhosis (15 people, 1.52%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Pegasys (340 people, 34.52%)
- Ribavirin (269 people, 27.31%)
- Viekira Pak (170 people, 17.26%)
- Incivek (127 people, 12.89%)
- Rebetol (119 people, 12.08%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (353 people, 35.84%)
- Fatigue (338 people, 34.31%)
- Headache (196 people, 19.90%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (174 people, 17.66%)
- Rashes (164 people, 16.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Upset stomach and Hepatitis c?
- Check symptoms - is your upset stomach caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUpset stomach and Hepatitis c from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hepatitis c can be treated by Ribavirin, Pegasys, Peginterferon, Incivek, Pegintron (latest reports from 106,193 Hepatitis c patients)
Upset stomach has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, depression (latest reports from 86,781 Upset stomach patients).
Browse all symptoms of Hepatitis ca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Upset stomachUpset stomach
Other conditions that could case Upset stomachUpset stomach
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello everyone, There is a lot to explain in detail, yet I was reaching out to this forum to ask: Can a subdural hygromas spontaneously occur within the cranial cavity as a result of an acute Hepatitis C infection? There are more details to share as to where the pain was felt and other ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 75 and have started experiencing bronchospasm following dyspepsia. I could not catch my breath last night and it is the first time I have felt I would die imminently. I made myself try to relax which was not easy , facing suffocation. Eventually i caught my breath . My husband was out of ...
Hi, I have been on hydroxyurea for about 18 years and constantly have indigestion but without acid reflux, does anyone else have this happen to them ?. If so what do you take to help with the symptoms. Would appreciate any feedback back. Cheers Debbie
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...