Would you have Angioedema when you have Herpes simplex?
Summary: Angioedema is reported only by a few people with Herpes simplex. We study 2 people who have Angioedema and Herpes simplex from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Herpes simplex and Angioedema >>>
Personalized health information: on eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA and social media since 1977. Our tools are free and anonymous. 66 million people have used us. 200+ peer-reviewed medical journals have referenced our original studies. Start now >>>
Herpes simplex (herpes simplex is a common viral infection) can be treated by Valtrex, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Zovirax, Famciclovir. (latest reports from 7,097 Herpes Simplex patients)
Angioedema (rapid swelling of the dermis) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes. (latest reports from 10,321 Angioedema patients)
On May, 4, 2015: 2 people who have herpes simplex and Angioedema are studied.
Gender of people who have herpes simplex and experienced Angioedema * :
Age of people who have herpes simplex and experienced Angioedema * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 50.00%)
- Nausea (1 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 50.00%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Metformin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Actos (1 people, 50.00%)
- Januvia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Prilosec (1 people, 50.00%)
- Compazine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lipitor (1 people, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Famvir (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ibuprofen (1 people, 50.00%)
- Remeron (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of herpes simplex and angioedema on
Do you have Herpes Simplex and Angioedema?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Angioedema and Herpes simplex
- support group for people who have Herpes simplex
- support group for people who have Angioedema
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Browse all Herpes simplex symptoms:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can herpes simplex 1 cause vasculitis which would in turn cause peripheral neuropath
I developed tingling and numbness in my feet (and soreness)over the past 2 years. I've had various tests: back mri, b-12, uric acid, ultrasound for pad,etc. Haven't been diagnosed yet. I thought it could result from the herpes simplex 1 flare-ups (3 or 4 per year) and that in turn could have vascul ...
- How long before atenolol caused angioedema (1 answer)
I was taking lisonpril when I had an episode of angioedema that required transport to emergency room. Doctor switch me to altenolol September 17th.
Started atenolol on September 18th. developed Hives, prescribed presnisone and benadral. stopped after 10 days, the hives came back and las ...
- I have severe bone pain and am taking femara. even when i am not on the drug, the bone pain does not go away. is it possible that the femara is triggering internal herpes outbreaks causing this pain?
For the past eight months, I have been experiencing severe bone pain, not joint pain, but bone pain that causes me to feel the marrow in my bones is smoldering. I have tremendous amounts of fatigue in addition to genital herpes. I am only taking Femara, Vitamin D and Calcium per the Oncologist orde ...
- Can angiodema or the tablets used to treat the condition,fexofenadine hydrochloride be the cause of minor,yet constant nose bleeding
the nose bleeds are very minor,basically just a thin trickle,but it seems to be constant. the chlorphenamine are only taken during an attack but the fexofenadine are taken 1 daily
- Is it a yeast infection or herpes? all sti tests in last 3 months been negative
can a yeast infection cause vaginal sores or do i have herpes
More questions for: Herpes simplex, Angioedema
More reviews for: Herpes simplex, Angioedema
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
after stopping Ramipril symptoms disappear, but later appear again at least four more times in 1,5 months but not so severe
From this study (3 months ago):
recently I am off Ramipril, but symptoms of angioedema of my lips appears almost regularly
From this study (4 months ago):
I have has this for 7 years I am always sick. I have a fungal infection and yeast infection. Not HIV I always have blood in my urine and have abscesses that hurt badly. I feel parasites biting me
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.