Would you have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma when you have Herpes virus infection?
Summary: Non-hodgkin's lymphoma is reported only by a few people with Herpes virus infection.
We study people who have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma and Herpes virus infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Herpes virus infection and Non-hodgkin's lymphoma >>>
Herpes virus infection
Herpes virus infection can be treated by Valtrex, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 3,142 Herpes Virus Infection patients)
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 14,265 Non-hodgkin's lymphoma patients)
On Feb, 1, 2015: 1 people who has herpes virus infection and Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma is studied.
Gender of people who have herpes virus infection and experienced Non-hodgkin's lymphoma * :
|Non-hodgkin's lymphoma||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have herpes virus infection and experienced Non-hodgkin's lymphoma * :
|Non-hodgkin's lymphoma||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gout (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea (1 people, 100.00%)
- Viral infection (1 people, 100.00%)
- Fungal infection (1 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
- B-cell lymphoma (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Valacyclovir hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Neulasta (1 people, 100.00%)
- Allopurinol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ondansetron (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclophosphamide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cotrim (1 people, 100.00%)
- Piperacillin and tazobactam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 100.00%)
- Fluconazole (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diflucan (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Herpes Virus Infection and Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma and Herpes virus infection
- support group for people who have Herpes virus infection
- support group for people who have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Excedrin, Promethazine, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Rizatriptan Benzoate, Flonase, Omeprazole, Atenolol, Estradiol, Acyclovir, Methocarbamol, Ritalin, Clonazepam, Abilify, Lamotrigine, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 50-year old woman with Allergies, Pain, Nausea And Vomiting, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Bipolar Disorder, Migraine - Classic, Allergic Sinusitis, Gerd, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Herpes Virus Infection, Muscle Spasms, Add, Depression. The patient has Bipolar Disorder, Multiple Allergies, Migraine, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Nausea And Vomiting, Muscle Spasms, Rage, Add, Allergic Sinusitis, Genital Herpes, Panic Disorder, Mood Swings, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 15, Ambien, Esgic, Suboxone, Valtrex for a 35-year old woman with Treatment Failure, Sleep Disorder, Tension Headaches, Pain, Herpes Virus Infection. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Fainting, Tired Eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Acyclovir, Prometrium, Estradiol, Vistaril, Zoloft, Clonazepam, Remeron, Clonidine, Gabapentin for a 62-year old woman with Herpes Virus Infection, Menopause, Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks, Panic Attack. The patient has Herpes Virus Infection, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Depression, Panic Attacks, Stress And Anxiety
- A study of side effects of Valtrex for a 21-year old woman with Herpes Virus Infection. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Xanax, Gabapentin, Valacyclovir, Lexapro, Adderall 20, Tysabri for a 46-year old woman with Allergies, Multiple Sclerosis Relapse, Herpes Virus Infection. The patient has Hepatic Cyst, Hepatomegaly
Recent Herpes Virus Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.