Home > Herpes virus infection > Non-hodgkin's lymphoma > Herpes virus infection and Non-hodgkin's lymphoma
Review: could Herpes virus infection cause Non-hodgkin's lymphoma?
We study 1,135 people who have Herpes virus infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Herpes virus infection and Non-hodgkin's lymphoma >>>
Herpes virus infection
Herpes virus infection (latest reports from 11,393 patients) can be treated by Valtrex, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride.
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system) (latest reports from 30,934 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 20, 2014: 1,134 people who have herpes virus infection are studied. Among them, 1 (0.09%) has Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Gender of people who have herpes virus infection and experienced Non-hodgkin's lymphoma * :
|Non-hodgkin's lymphoma||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have herpes virus infection and experienced Non-hodgkin's lymphoma * :
|Non-hodgkin's lymphoma||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gout (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea (1 people, 100.00%)
- Viral infection (1 people, 100.00%)
- Fungal infection (1 people, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
- B-cell lymphoma (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Valacyclovir hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Neulasta (1 people, 100.00%)
- Allopurinol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ondansetron (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclophosphamide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cotrim (1 people, 100.00%)
- Piperacillin and tazobactam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 100.00%)
- Fluconazole (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diflucan (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Herpes Virus Infection and Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma and Herpes virus infection
- group for people who have Herpes virus infection
- group for people who have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 months ago):
Can accutane cause Lymphoma - non-hodgkin's
From this study (11 months ago):
Herpes outbreak not clearing even after taking 1000 mg of acyclovir because of stress...will taking xanax help will stress level and heal herpes outbreak?
From this study (13 months ago):
Leg muscle burning pain in morning and joint stiffness
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Herpes virus infection, Non-hodgkin's lymphoma
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Herpes virus infection, Non-hodgkin's lymphoma
Common treatments for Herpes Virus Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Herpes virus infection symptoms:
Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness and Victoza
- Low Platelet Count
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
Recent user comments
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I have been taking Lisinopril with Lasix for 10+ year ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Should an individual who has been taking Risperdal, a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Hot Tub Folliculitis
- Bearded Darnel
- Benadryl (mcneil Cons) 50mg
- Amlodipine Besylate