Herpes simplex and Angioedema - from FDA reports
Angioedema is reported only by a few people with Herpes simplex. We study 2 people who have Angioedema and Herpes simplex from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
2 people who have Herpes Simplex and Angioedema are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Herpes Simplex and experience Angioedema *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Herpes Simplex and experience Angioedema *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 50.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 50.00%)
- Diabetes (1 person, 50.00%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (1 person, 50.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (1 person, 50.00%)
- Lipitor (1 person, 50.00%)
- Januvia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Duragesic-100 (1 person, 50.00%)
- Benadryl (1 person, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness (1 person, 50.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 50.00%)
- Eye Swelling (1 person, 50.00%)
- Eye Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- Chills (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Angioedema and Herpes simplex?
- Check symptoms - is your angioedema caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAngioedema and Herpes simplex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Herpes simplex (herpes simplex is a common viral infection) can be treated by Valtrex, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Valacyclovir hydrochloride, Zovirax (latest reports from 8,568 Herpes simplex patients)
Angioedema (rapid swelling of the dermis) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 20,772 Angioedema patients).
Browse all symptoms of Herpes simplexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause AngioedemaAngioedema
Other conditions that could case AngioedemaAngioedema
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Im glad I found this site I don't feel so alone now I hope someone can really help I'm at the end of my wits in and out of hospitals. I believe I had anaphylaxis once. I'm 46 years old and feel at times I'm on my death bed meanwhile trying to find a dr that knows whats what. Now my cortisol ...
The last dose of Valacyclovir was taken 2-weeks ago, my problem is I am out of Valayclovir but have Metronidazole (will be taking for the first time) until I can get my Valaclovir refill. Will this cause any harmful effects?forgetmenot
I'm on suppresive therapy for HSV and Estrogen replacement therapy. Since I've started taking the Valacyclovir I have horrible hot flashes. I did not have this problem before! I can't find any contra-indications between the two meds. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, what did you do?
You may be interested in these reviews
Since 1999 I have been taking lexapro 40 mg, xanax 6 mg and since 2013 have been taking up to 20 mg of Percocet for fractures in my pelvis due to a disastrous surgery for hip dysplasia. In September of 2016 my face swelled up (angiodema) and I was on Prednisone for 3 months. I've been ...
I have been taking blood pressure medicine for 4 years now. I started on Lisinopril and after about 1 year began having angioedema. after I figured it out, I was put on amlodipine. I also had angioedema. Last month I was put on spironolactone and within a week I had another angioedema ...