Herpes virus infection and Non-hodgkin's lymphoma - from FDA reports
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma is reported only by a few people with Herpes virus infection. We study 1 people who have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma and Herpes virus infection from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 09, 2017
1 person who has Herpes Virus Infection and Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Herpes Virus Infection and experience Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Herpes Virus Infection and experience Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Viral Infection (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nausea (1 person, 100.00%)
- Insomnia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gout (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fungal Infection (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Valacyclovir Hydrochloride (1 person, 100.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 person, 100.00%)
- Diflucan (1 person, 100.00%)
- Diclofenac Sodium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cyclophosphamide (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Sensory Disturbance (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pulmonary Sepsis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lung Disorder (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Ulcer Haemorrhage (1 person, 100.00%)
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma and Herpes virus infection?
- Check symptoms - is your non-hodgkin's lymphoma caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNon-hodgkin's lymphoma and Herpes virus infection from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Herpes Virus Infection
Herpes virus infection can be treated by Valtrex, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Valacyclovir hydrochloride (latest reports from 5,346 Herpes virus infection patients)
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, non-hodgkin's lymphoma, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 26,300 Non-hodgkin's lymphoma patients).
Browse all symptoms of Herpes virus infectiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Non-hodgkin's lymphomaNon-hodgkin's lymphoma
Other conditions that could case Non-hodgkin's lymphomaNon-hodgkin's lymphoma
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Taking acicilivor 400mg morning and night for approx 18months with no outbreaks! Recently having libido problems and Erectile dysfunction. Can this be the meds? Not wanted to come off as i will outbreak. What can i do? Im 30years old
i have recently been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and have been taking metformin. I have had the herpes virus for about a year. Since I have been taking metformin I have been breaking out. I rarely broke out before I took the metformin. Is this common?
You may be interested in these reviews
I have not tested for Herpes yet but I had my first outbreak probably when I was just 16 yrs old and now I am 31. In between I have had some outbreaks but not every year but yes when they happened they did more than once a year. Currently,I have gained around 25 kg of weight in past 8 years or ...
Hello All! Diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (cll, low grade B cell, indolent) in 1997. In 1999 developed bilateral facial paralysis--still have to date, 2016. Treatment in 2001 and 2002 ( rituxin and rituxin/fludarabine respectively) considered to be in remission, thank God. Anyone else ...
My migraines started about ten years ago more or less when acquired herpes type 2. Since then was only getting worse with up to 3 quises 48 hours per month . First , I removed the lactose feeding. I improved a lot , but migraine continued to menstruation . During this period, our low immunity ...