Home > Hiatal hernia > Angina pectoris > Hiatal hernia and Angina pectoris
Would you have Angina pectoris (Stable angina) when you have Hiatal hernia?
We study 2 people who have Angina pectoris (Stable angina) and Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Angina pectoris >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) (latest reports from 101,915 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole.
Angina pectoris (chest pain due to ischemia of the heart muscle) (latest reports from 126,492 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, arthritis, high blood cholesterol, diabetes, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 1,875 people who have hiatal hernia are studied. Among them, 2 (0.11%) have Angina Pectoris.
Gender of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Angina pectoris * :
|Angina pectoris||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Angina pectoris * :
|Angina pectoris||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hiatus hernia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Blood pressure abnormal (1 people, 50.00%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cardiac failure (1 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 50.00%)
- Arteriosclerosis (1 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 50.00%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Telmisartan (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lyrica (1 people, 50.00%)
- Nexium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Avalide (1 people, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 50.00%)
- Metoprolol succinate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Rosuvastatin calcium (1 people, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Angina Pectoris?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Angina Pectoris and Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Angina Pectoris
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it ok to take organic raw leaf power with blood pressure meds
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Angina - Stable, High Blood Pressure, and takes Isosorbide Mononitrate, Hydrochlorothiazide)
I am taking moringa oleifera raw leaf power with my blood pressure meds is it ok for this drug interaction
- Can anyone recommend any natural remedys and what foods to avoid
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Hiatus Hernia)
I had a G1 upper endoscopy done had barium meal done etc have hiatus hernia and acid reflux the burning is all down left hand side of body I am on 2x40mg of omeprazole can anyone give me any advice,thank you
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Migraines 7/24, Loss Of Balance, Thalmic Stroke, Hiatal Hernia, High Blood Pressure, Rapid Heart Beat, S.L.E., Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Raynauds, Asthma, Muscle Weakness, PFO, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Back Pain, Involuntary Tremors Occasionally, Knee Pain)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- Can a spleenectomy cause a hiatal hernia
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Hiatal Hernia, and takes Omeprazole)
I had my spleen removed in 1977 and immediately started getting heartburn when I bent over swam or was horizontal. The Navy said it would go away with time and it did somewhat with changes to my diet and a truckload of antacids. I now am on omeprazole and it is better but the VA is charging me f ...
- Can you take topral xl and viagra
(Asked by a 67 year old man who has Angina Pectoris)
Taking Iosorbide for angina. I also take Metoporal 25 mg x2 a day. Would like to change from iosorbide to Toporal XL. Can I take this drug with Viagra? With iosorbide i can't?
More questions for: Hiatal hernia, Angina pectoris
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
(Posted by a 21 year old man who has Reflux Oesophagitis, Hernia - Hiatal, and takes Nexium)
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 ...
More reviews for: Hiatal hernia, Angina pectoris
- A study of drug interactions between Famotidine, Prednisone, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Proair Hfa, Flonase, Acetaminophen, Mucinex, Loratadine, Carafate, Flovent, Ipratropium Bromide, Lovenox for a patient with Hiatal Hernia, Pulmonary Congestion, Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, Deficiency Anaemia, Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose, Pain, Lung/pulmonary Congestion, Esophagitis, Lung Cancer - Non-small Cell, Emphysema, Blood Clots. The patient has Runny Nose, Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Malignant Pleural Effusion
Comments: Not sure what to use & not use. Conflicting resources.congestion seems to all come from running nose.
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin E, Maxalt, Esomeprazole Sodium, Inderal, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Skin Lesion, Migraine - Classic, Hernia - Hiatal, Hypertension, Middle Insomnia. The patient has Muscular Weakness, Nausea, Dizziness
Comments: The dizziness comes by episodes: 2 of one week each, at an interval of 3 years
- A study of side effects of Lansoprazole for a patient with Hiatal Hernia. The patient has Muscle Cramps (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction)
Comments: have fibromyalgia
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Prozac, Nexium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Hiatal Hernia, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Stomach Discomfort, Fatigue, Fever, Diarrhea
Comments: Onset of nausea and diarrhea this past Friday slept most of Friday thru Sunday. Went to work on Monday with continuation of symptoms then started with chills. Sent home with fever low grade 99.6 . Stayed home Tuesday &Wednesday and have done nothing but sleep no fever since Monday all symptoms conti ...
- A study of side effects of Dexilant for a patient with Hiatal Hernia. The patient has Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm)
Comments: feeling in stomach is horrible. Like its dry, deep and very uncomfortable
More related studies for: Hiatal hernia, Angina pectoris
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Rapid Heart Beat and Amitriptyline Hydrochloride
- Ms and Dwarfism
- Back Pain and Miralax
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Weight Gain - Unintentional
- Weight Gain - Unintentional and Lupus
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (8 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (14 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)