Would you have Bad breath (Breath odor) when you have Hiatal hernia?
Summary: there is no Bad breath reported by people with Hiatal hernia yet.
We study people who have Bad breath (Breath odor) and Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Bad breath >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole. (latest reports from 11,359 Hiatal Hernia patients)
Bad breath has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 486 Bad breath patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Bad Breath?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Bad Breath
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Losartan Potassium, Hydralazine And Hydrochlorthiazide, Glimepiride, Chlorthalidone for a 80-year old man with Prostate Examination Abnormal, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes. The patient has Senile Dementia, Bad Breath
- A study of side effects of Simvastatin for a 46-year old man with Hyperlipidemia. The patient has Halitosis
- A study of side effects of Concerta for a 16-year old boy with ADD. The patient has Bad Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Naturetin-5, Valsartan for a 63-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Hernia - Hiatal, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Frozen Shoulder, Then Other Shoulder Very Painful, All Upper Body Had Terrible Pain With Stiffness, Really Bad Stiffness Muscle Pain Joint Pain Lasted For Nine Months When My Omeprazole Was Increased Due To Gastritis. Since I Stopped It Altogether I Am Much Better.
- A study of side effects of Atorvastatin Calcium for a 58-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Bad Breath
Recent Hiatal Hernia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.