Would you have Capillary leak syndrome when you have Hiatal hernia?
Summary: there is no Capillary leak syndrome reported by people with Hiatal hernia yet.
We study people who have Capillary leak syndrome and Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Capillary leak syndrome >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole. (latest reports from 11,359 Hiatal Hernia patients)
Capillary leak syndrome
Capillary leak syndrome (capillary leaks plasma) has been reported by people with breast cancer, pain, acute myeloid leukaemia, multiple myeloma, depression. (latest reports from 959 Capillary leak syndrome patients)
On Mar, 24, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Capillary Leak Syndrome?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Capillary Leak Syndrome
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Naturetin-5, Valsartan for a 63-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Hernia - Hiatal, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Frozen Shoulder, Then Other Shoulder Very Painful, All Upper Body Had Terrible Pain With Stiffness, Really Bad Stiffness Muscle Pain Joint Pain Lasted For Nine Months When My Omeprazole Was Increased Due To Gastritis. Since I Stopped It Altogether I Am Much Better.
- A study of side effects of Nexium for a 23-year old man with Hiatal Hernia. The patient has Leukonychia, Pain - Back, Rib Cage Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin, Naproxen for a 58-year old woman with Hiatal Hernia. The patient has Hiatal Hernia
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Klonopin, Xanax, Prilosec, Tricor, Lexapro for a 58-year old woman with Pain, Restless Leg Syndrome, Ptsd, Hernia - Hiatal, Hyperlipidemia, Bipolar 2. The patient has Nonimmune Thrombocytopenia - Drug-induced
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Fetzima, Iodine, Synthroid, Synthroid, Liothyronine Sodium for a 66-year old woman with Hernia - Hiatal, Stress Symptoms, Graves Disease. The patient has Discomfort Left Underarm, Back Pain, Something In Throat
Recent Hiatal Hernia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.