Would you have Dehydration when you have Hiatal hernia?
Summary: Dehydration is found among people with Hiatal hernia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Hiatal hernia, and take medication Lansoprazole.
We study 13 people who have Dehydration and Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Dehydration >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole. (latest reports from 11,359 Hiatal Hernia patients)
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, hepatitis c. (latest reports from 66,106 Dehydration patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 13 people who have hiatal hernia and Dehydration are studied.
Gender of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Dehydration * :
Age of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Dehydration * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hiatus hernia (13 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 92.31%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (11 people, 84.62%)
- Pain (10 people, 76.92%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (9 people, 69.23%)
- Anxiety (9 people, 69.23%)
- Arthritis (9 people, 69.23%)
- Insomnia (8 people, 61.54%)
- Diarrhoea (8 people, 61.54%)
- Hypomagnesaemia (8 people, 61.54%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lansoprazole (12 people, 92.31%)
- Lipitor (10 people, 76.92%)
- Compazine (9 people, 69.23%)
- Decadron (9 people, 69.23%)
- Cimetidine (8 people, 61.54%)
- Benadryl (8 people, 61.54%)
- Aloxi (8 people, 61.54%)
- Bactrim ds (8 people, 61.54%)
- Percocet (8 people, 61.54%)
- Gentamicin (8 people, 61.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Dehydration?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Dehydration and Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Dehydration
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Hiatal Hernia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.