Home > Hiatal hernia > Dehydration > Hiatal hernia and Dehydration
Review: could Hiatal hernia cause Dehydration?
We study 1,875 people who have Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Dehydration. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Dehydration >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) (latest reports from 101,899 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole.
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from 490,027 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, hepatitis c.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,875 people who have hiatal hernia are studied. Among them, 13 (0.69%) have Dehydration.
Gender of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Dehydration * :
Age of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Dehydration * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hiatus hernia (13 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 92.31%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (11 people, 84.62%)
- Pain (10 people, 76.92%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (9 people, 69.23%)
- Anxiety (9 people, 69.23%)
- Arthritis (9 people, 69.23%)
- Insomnia (8 people, 61.54%)
- Diarrhoea (8 people, 61.54%)
- Hypomagnesaemia (8 people, 61.54%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lansoprazole (12 people, 92.31%)
- Lipitor (10 people, 76.92%)
- Compazine (9 people, 69.23%)
- Decadron (9 people, 69.23%)
- Cimetidine (8 people, 61.54%)
- Benadryl (8 people, 61.54%)
- Aloxi (8 people, 61.54%)
- Bactrim ds (8 people, 61.54%)
- Percocet (8 people, 61.54%)
- Gentamicin (8 people, 61.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Dehydration?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Dehydration and Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Dehydration
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can anyone recommend any natural remedys and what foods to avoid
I had a G1 upper endoscopy done had barium meal done etc have hiatus hernia and acid reflux the burning is all down left hand side of body I am on 2x40mg of omeprazole can anyone give me any advice,thank you
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- Can a spleenectomy cause a hiatal hernia
I had my spleen removed in 1977 and immediately started getting heartburn when I bent over swam or was horizontal. The Navy said it would go away with time and it did somewhat with changes to my diet and a truckload of antacids. I now am on omeprazole and it is better but the VA is charging me f ...
More questions for: Hiatal hernia, Dehydration
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 ...
More reviews for: Hiatal hernia, Dehydration
Common treatments for Hiatal Hernia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hiatal hernia symptoms:
Dehydration related symptom studies:
- Dehydration in Arthritis - rheumatoid (1,283 reports)
- Dehydration in Blood pressure (3,917 reports)
- Dehydration in Depression (1,624 reports)
- Dehydration in Hepatitis c (1,755 reports)
- Dehydration in Hypertension (4,219 reports)
- Dehydration in Ms (2,639 reports)
- Dehydration in Multiple myeloma (1,518 reports)
- Dehydration in Non-small cell lung cancer (1,521 reports)
- Dehydration in Osteoporosis (1,967 reports)
- Dehydration in Pain (2,606 reports)
Related drug studies for: Hiatal hernia, Dehydration
Recent Hiatal Hernia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Hiatal hernia, Dehydration
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (13 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (55 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Reversal Of Sedation
- Dreams Bad