Would you have Flatulence when you have Hiatal hernia?
Summary: Flatulence is found among people with Hiatal hernia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Hiatal hernia, and take medication Nexium.
We study 18 people who have Flatulence and Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Flatulence >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole. (latest reports from 11,359 Hiatal Hernia patients)
Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus) has been reported by people with quit smoking, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, depression. (latest reports from 21,628 Flatulence patients)
On Apr, 11, 2015: 18 people who have hiatal hernia and Flatulence are studied.
Gender of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Flatulence * :
Age of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Flatulence * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hiatus hernia (18 people, 100.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (5 people, 27.78%)
- Hypothyroidism (5 people, 27.78%)
- Vitamin supplementation (4 people, 22.22%)
- Blood triglycerides increased (4 people, 22.22%)
- Cardiac disorder (4 people, 22.22%)
- Gout (4 people, 22.22%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (4 people, 22.22%)
- Dyspepsia (4 people, 22.22%)
- Total lung capacity decreased (4 people, 22.22%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Nexium (14 people, 77.78%)
- Folic acid (5 people, 27.78%)
- Prilosec otc (5 people, 27.78%)
- Pradaxa (5 people, 27.78%)
- Pepcid (5 people, 27.78%)
- Lipitor (4 people, 22.22%)
- Precose (4 people, 22.22%)
- Ramipril (4 people, 22.22%)
- Premarin (4 people, 22.22%)
- Lovaza (4 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Flatulence?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Flatulence and Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Flatulence
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Klor-con M10, Lasix, Inderide-80/25, Colcrys, Uloric for a 71-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Gouty Arthritis - Chronic. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Flatulence, Wheezing, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Naturetin-5, Valsartan for a 63-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Hernia - Hiatal, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Frozen Shoulder, Then Other Shoulder Very Painful, All Upper Body Had Terrible Pain With Stiffness, Really Bad Stiffness Muscle Pain Joint Pain Lasted For Nine Months When My Omeprazole Was Increased Due To Gastritis. Since I Stopped It Altogether I Am Much Better.
- A study of side effects of Nexium for a 23-year old man with Hiatal Hernia. The patient has Leukonychia, Pain - Back, Rib Cage Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Esomeprazole Sodium, Zoloft for a 33-year old woman with Low B12 Levels, Gastritis, Depression. The patient has Dry Mouth, Breast Pain, Fluid Retention, Acne, Periods - Painful, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Headache, Seborrhoea, Halitosis, Flatulence, Hypotension, Orthostatic Hypotension, Hypotension Postural Aggravated, Fasciitis, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Vestibular Disorder, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Rhinitis - Non-allergic, Abdominal Distension, Constipation, Muscle Rigidity, Muscular Weakness, Motion Sickness, Sickness, Back Pain, Cervical Spine Pain, Cervical Dystonia, Dizziness Postural, Dizziness
Recent Hiatal Hernia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.