Review: could Hiatal hernia cause Intermenstrual bleeding (Vaginal bleeding between periods)?
We study 1,875 people who have Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Intermenstrual bleeding (Vaginal bleeding between periods). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Intermenstrual bleeding >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) (latest reports from 101,899 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole.
Intermenstrual bleeding (latest reports from 57,993 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 1,874 people who have hiatal hernia are studied. Among them, 3 (0.16%) have Intermenstrual Bleeding.
Gender of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Intermenstrual bleeding * :
|Intermenstrual bleeding||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Intermenstrual bleeding * :
|Intermenstrual bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||25.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hiatus hernia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 100.00%)
- Arthritis (3 people, 100.00%)
- Menopause (3 people, 100.00%)
- Breast cancer (1 people, 33.33%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Estraderm (3 people, 100.00%)
- Prempro (3 people, 100.00%)
- Metoclopramide (3 people, 100.00%)
- Calcium (3 people, 100.00%)
- Fosamax (3 people, 100.00%)
- Celebrex (3 people, 100.00%)
- Provera (3 people, 100.00%)
- Ranitidine (3 people, 100.00%)
- Arimidex (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Intermenstrual Bleeding?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Intermenstrual Bleeding and Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Intermenstrual Bleeding
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
I started taking levora the first day of my period. It started on Thursday and it is Friday of the next week and I'm still spotting throughout the day.
From this study (1 week ago):
Just wondering if mono could be the reason for my irregular vaginal bleeding on birth control between periods.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Onset of nausea and diarrhea this past Friday slept most of Friday thru Sunday. Went to work on Monday with continuation of symptoms then started with chills. Sent home with fever low grade 99.6 . Stayed home Tuesday &Wednesday and have done nothing but sleep no fever since Monday all symptoms continue.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hiatal hernia, Intermenstrual bleeding
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 ...
More reviews for: Hiatal hernia, Intermenstrual bleeding
Common treatments for Hiatal Hernia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hiatal hernia symptoms:
Intermenstrual Bleeding related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Robinul and Dry Mouth
- Bipolar Disorder and Pineal Gland Cyst
- Breathlessness and Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Flutter
Recent user comments
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- "Anxiety-driven retching when forcd to perform/present ... " (7 hours ago)
- Neonatal Leukaemia
- Vulval Leukoplakia
- Stones Cystine
- Thalassaemia Alpha
- Encephalitis Toxic