Would you have Intermenstrual bleeding (Vaginal bleeding between periods) when you have Hiatal hernia?
Summary: Intermenstrual bleeding is reported only by a few people with Hiatal hernia.
We study 3 people who have Intermenstrual bleeding (Vaginal bleeding between periods) and Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Intermenstrual bleeding >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole. (latest reports from Hiatal Hernia 11,135 patients)
Intermenstrual bleeding has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.(latest reports from Intermenstrual bleeding 14,010 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: 3 people who have hiatal hernia and Intermenstrual Bleeding are studied.
Gender of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Intermenstrual bleeding * :
|Intermenstrual bleeding||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Intermenstrual bleeding * :
|Intermenstrual bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||80.00%||20.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hiatus hernia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 100.00%)
- Arthritis (3 people, 100.00%)
- Menopause (3 people, 100.00%)
- Breast cancer (1 people, 33.33%)
- Prophylaxis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Estraderm (3 people, 100.00%)
- Prempro (3 people, 100.00%)
- Metoclopramide (3 people, 100.00%)
- Calcium (3 people, 100.00%)
- Fosamax (3 people, 100.00%)
- Celebrex (3 people, 100.00%)
- Provera (3 people, 100.00%)
- Ranitidine (3 people, 100.00%)
- Arimidex (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Intermenstrual Bleeding?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Intermenstrual Bleeding and Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Intermenstrual Bleeding
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can clindamycin irritate a hi hernia?
Since I have been taking for 4 days my hi hernia has been acting up. Should I stop taking the medication?
- Can terbinafine and or prenatal vitamins being taken together cause lengthy periods?
I've been bleeding for a month now, the month before this one I Did not have a period at all...went to doctor found out I was not pregnant. She prescribed terbinafine for a toe nail fungus. And told me since I was sexually active I should start taking prenatals...have not stopped bleeding since... help???
- My period has occurred twice in a month. this is the first time.
My period starts on the 25/26th of every month. It came as always on Feb 26th and ended on March 3rd. On Saturday March 8th I had an incident where someone strangled me. There was no other assault.
It is more of light bleeding and spotting. I have mild cramps.
I don't know if this is stress related as I think I lost consciousness briefly and I was extremely afraid. I have an IUD inserted in October 2011. It hasn't given me problems. I am sexually active.
- Can anyone recommend any natural remedys and what foods to avoid (1 answer)
I had a G1 upper endoscopy done had barium meal done etc have hiatus hernia and acid reflux the burning is all down left hand side of body I am on 2x40mg of omeprazole can anyone give me any advice,thank you
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine? (2 answers)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapentin, which definitely helps, but doesn't erase, and on some days, the headache really sends me to bed. Any thoughts?
More questions for: Hiatal hernia, Intermenstrual bleeding
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so paragard was the only BC choice for me it caused me alot of bleeding issues I went 3monyhs on one straight period. So my Dr put me on norethindrone acet. To stop periods all together which caused all of my issues above to subside, apparently my hormones where the cause of my issues. I love the paragard an norethindrone combination!!!!
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 times per day. It's great to be drug free.
More reviews for: Hiatal hernia, Intermenstrual bleeding
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Onset of nausea and diarrhea this past Friday slept most of Friday thru Sunday. Went to work on Monday with continuation of symptoms then started with chills. Sent home with fever low grade 99.6 . Stayed home Tuesday &Wednesday and have done nothing but sleep no fever since Monday all symptoms conti ...
- I spot 10 days before period all the way up to when my period starts the bleeding isn't profusely just random light spotting I may have cramps here and there nothing severe my period does last 7 days. I do have daily headaches some so bad I'm nauseas and become very sensitive to light my headaches g ...
- Had a liver ultrasound that showed everything was normal. Also had a bone scan with normal outcomes. Tests done because of elevated ALP. I have been referred to a rheumatologist and first available appointment is October 15th. Worried because I have pain all over my body and I am weak. Also have sev ...
- My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a year and a half. Still trying. Should be ovulating now, but no positive digital OPK. Need to lose 30 pounds. Thinking that would help our chances of conceiving. Today is cycle day 21. I have always had irregular periods ranging from 33 days to ...
- I have diverticulitis and gastritis,i take nexium and was taking dexilant. my stomache always feels bloated and i have a hard time at staying regular on bowel movements.I eat fiber wafers every morning,drink water all day. My upper stomache feels swelled right under my ribs and i itch on m ...
More related studies for: Hiatal hernia, Intermenstrual bleeding
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.