Home > Hiatal hernia > Lactose intolerance > Hiatal hernia and Lactose intolerance
Review: could Hiatal hernia cause Lactose intolerance?
We study 1,875 people who have Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Lactose intolerance >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) (latest reports from 101,899 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole.
Lactose intolerance (inability to digest lactose) (latest reports from 5,504 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, pain, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,875 people who have hiatal hernia are studied. Among them, 1 (0.05%) has Lactose Intolerance.
Gender of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Lactose intolerance * :
|Lactose intolerance||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Lactose intolerance * :
|Lactose intolerance||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lactose intolerance||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Birth control (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lactase (1 people, 100.00%)
- Yasmin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Dexilant (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Lactose Intolerance?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Lactose Intolerance and Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Lactose Intolerance
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can anyone recommend any natural remedys and what foods to avoid
I had a G1 upper endoscopy done had barium meal done etc have hiatus hernia and acid reflux the burning is all down left hand side of body I am on 2x40mg of omeprazole can anyone give me any advice,thank you
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- Can a spleenectomy cause a hiatal hernia
I had my spleen removed in 1977 and immediately started getting heartburn when I bent over swam or was horizontal. The Navy said it would go away with time and it did somewhat with changes to my diet and a truckload of antacids. I now am on omeprazole and it is better but the VA is charging me f ...
More questions for: Hiatal hernia, Lactose intolerance
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 ...
More reviews for: Hiatal hernia, Lactose intolerance
Common treatments for Hiatal Hernia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hiatal hernia symptoms:
Lactose Intolerance related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Hiatal hernia, Lactose intolerance
Recent Hiatal Hernia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Hiatal hernia, Lactose intolerance
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (30 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (38 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Hepatamine 8
- Tuberculosis Reactivated
- Numbness And Tingling
- Iritic Melanoma
- Bromfed Dm