Would you have Leg swelling (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling) when you have Hiatal hernia?
Summary: there is no Leg swelling reported by people with Hiatal hernia yet.
We study people who have Leg swelling (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling) and Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Leg swelling >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole. (latest reports from Hiatal Hernia 11,135 patients)
Leg swelling has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hypothyroidism.(latest reports from Leg swelling 1,358 patients)
On Nov, 25, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Leg Swelling?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Leg Swelling
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can clindamycin irritate a hi hernia?
Since I have been taking for 4 days my hi hernia has been acting up. Should I stop taking the medication?
- Woke up with swollen feet, legs and family member noticed i was slurring my speech and my mouth was drawn down in an abnormal position. i felt very out of it and spacey. i have had blood work drawn t
Woke up with swollen feet, legs and family member noticed I was slurring my speech and my mouth was drawn down in an abnormal position. I felt very out of it and spacey. I have had blood work drawn today, CT of head, EKG and the doctor said I have what is called a "hard heart". I will see him tomorrow after all tests are in, but can you explain the term hard heart? Thank you
- Taking cialis 5 mg daily for about 40 days. started to get what i thought was pain down 1 leg and now have swelling of foot, ankle and lower leg (1 answer)
Taking cialis 5 mg daily for about 40 days. started to get what I thought was pain down 1 leg and now have swelling of foot, ankle and lower leg
- Can anyone recommend any natural remedys and what foods to avoid (1 answer)
I had a G1 upper endoscopy done had barium meal done etc have hiatus hernia and acid reflux the burning is all down left hand side of body I am on 2x40mg of omeprazole can anyone give me any advice,thank you
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine? (2 answers)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapentin, which definitely helps, but doesn't erase, and on some days, the headache really sends me to bed. Any thoughts?
More questions for: Hiatal hernia, Leg swelling
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Muscle weakness while on accutane
I began taking Accutane end of 2013 and I'm just now finishing up my medication.
During the first month I noticed my hands swelling up, but I also noticed my knuckles lightened.
Where I considered my elbows to be ashy, the color lightened up and the skin became smooth. My body retained water and my skin looked like it had a glow.
My 2nd month it continued, the swelling only became prevalent during my 7 day period.
My nails, hair, and turnover of my skin increased by month 3+4
By month 5 my old hyper pigmentation had surfaced and my cystic acne, dissolved.
I was on depression medication, this is advised against, but I discussed with doctor to do a patient override. I had no issues with depression, or the medication making me feel anymore depressed at all. In fact, I continued on with absolutely no issues. I did notice one negative factor. This was more specific for me. I returned to do dancing again after being away from it in College years ago. My muscle density is already far less, but I pushed through and was able to gain strength. However, during the last few months (3-6) the Accutane did affect me strength.my muscles were fatigued far earlier than before and my strength/core balance felt less sustainable for long periods.
I have been given a hydroquinoin (sp?) cream @ 4% to help with the melasma/hyper pigmentation, however I may need laser to have my skin tone and complexion return to a more suitable color.
Overall, I'm happy with my cystic acne being gone. It was worth taking Tis and worked for that purpose.
- Sphingomonas paucimobilis: the worrisome infection
This is part two of my patient journal. I feel more pain and what feels like more symptoms. I was taking Ciprofloxacin for the infection but treatment did not work and my doctor has had me stop taking it.
For the past 5 days I have not had any sort of medication and there seems to be worsening symptoms. My doctor has sent me to a dermatologist but I have serious doubts on receiving proper treatment and I will have to wait a whole month for an appointment on a condition, that I have had for 4-5 months.
I feel this is ridiculous and frustrating that no one else on the entire internet seems to be going through the same thing I am. I struggle for answers and they are not found, and I grow more sick.
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 times per day. It's great to be drug free.
More reviews for: Hiatal hernia, Leg swelling
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- was put on Norvasc because of high blood pressure, I take Altace already
it brought down the blood pressure and could go for TURP surgery
after surgery my legs ankles, testicles twice the sice, face flushed , rapit heartbeat,
took myself off Norvasc
swelling almost gone after 1week off drug
- I have severe swelling of the legs thighs all the way up to my groin which is also swelled up. I have been to the hospital twice to get fluids off but it does not seem to help a lot. I am taking a diuretic 20mg twice a day. The swelling seems to go down while I am sleeping but comes right back durin ...
- Onset of nausea and diarrhea this past Friday slept most of Friday thru Sunday. Went to work on Monday with continuation of symptoms then started with chills. Sent home with fever low grade 99.6 . Stayed home Tuesday &Wednesday and have done nothing but sleep no fever since Monday all symptoms conti ...
- symptoms started slowly about a year ago and have progressively gotten worse everyday. doctor has stated this could be the problem and suggests I ween off Lexapro. my electrolytes are consistently off and constant anemia despite taking iron 3 times a day. my hormone for ADH is very elevated. suggest ...
- Ortho-Novum is being taken to suppress ovulation in preparation for IVF. After 7 consecutive weeks, joint swelling and pain is substantial as are enlarged breasts and breast pain. x1 blurred vision lasting approx 45 minutes followed by severe migraine 4 weeks in. x1 pain from shoulder through hand l ...
More related studies for: Hiatal hernia, Leg swelling
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.