Would you have Muscle spasms when you have Hiatal hernia?
Summary: Muscle spasms is found among people with Hiatal hernia, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Hiatal hernia, and take medication Omeprazole.
We study 41 people who have Muscle spasms and Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Muscle spasms >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole. (latest reports from 11,359 Hiatal Hernia patients)
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 56,957 Muscle spasms patients)
On Feb, 13, 2015: 41 people who have hiatal hernia and Muscle Spasms are studied.
Gender of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||65.91%||34.09% |
Age of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.16%||2.63%||15.79%||68.42% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hiatus hernia (41 people, 100.00%)
- Arthritis (8 people, 19.51%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 19.51%)
- Anaemia (7 people, 17.07%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (6 people, 14.63%)
- Depression (6 people, 14.63%)
- Blood cholesterol (6 people, 14.63%)
- Hypothyroidism (5 people, 12.20%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 9.76%)
- Asthma (4 people, 9.76%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Omeprazole (12 people, 29.27%)
- Vitamin d (8 people, 19.51%)
- Calcium (6 people, 14.63%)
- Lipitor (6 people, 14.63%)
- Prilosec (6 people, 14.63%)
- Nexium (5 people, 12.20%)
- Simvastatin (5 people, 12.20%)
- Seroquel (4 people, 9.76%)
- Arimidex (4 people, 9.76%)
- Axid (4 people, 9.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Muscle Spasms?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Muscle Spasms and Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Muscle spasms
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Magnesium, Enbrel, Lyrica, Topamax, Plaquenil, Imuran, Prednisone for a 38-year old woman with Lupus, Migraine Without Aura, Sacroiliitis, Neuropathy, Complicated Migraine, Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Muscle Spasms, Myoclonic Jerks
- A study of drug interactions between Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Naturetin-5, Valsartan for a 63-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Hernia - Hiatal, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Frozen Shoulder, Then Other Shoulder Very Painful, All Upper Body Had Terrible Pain With Stiffness, Really Bad Stiffness Muscle Pain Joint Pain Lasted For Nine Months When My Omeprazole Was Increased Due To Gastritis. Since I Stopped It Altogether I Am Much Better.
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Fetzima, Iodine, Synthroid, Synthroid, Liothyronine Sodium for a 66-year old woman with Hernia - Hiatal, Stress Symptoms, Graves Disease. The patient has Discomfort Left Underarm, Back Pain, Something In Throat
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Prozac, Nexium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 39-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Hiatal Hernia, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Stomach Discomfort, Fatigue, Fever, Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium D - Glucarate, Prilosec Otc, Klonopin, Prilosec Otc, Effexor for a 54-year old woman with Low Egfr, Hiatal Hernia, Anxiety Disorder, Gerd, Major Depression. The patient has Abdominal Pain, Inflammation, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Pain, Diarrhea, Alkaline Phosphatase
Recent Hiatal Hernia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.