Home > Hiatal hernia > Upset stomach > Hiatal hernia and Upset stomach
Review: could Hiatal hernia cause Upset stomach (Nausea and vomiting)?
We study 1,875 people who have Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Among them, 73 have Upset stomach (Nausea and vomiting). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Upset stomach >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) (latest reports from 101,899 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole.
Upset stomach (latest reports from 844,755 patients) has been reported by people with pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 1,874 people who have hiatal hernia are studied. Among them, 71 (3.79%) have Upset Stomach.
Gender of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Upset stomach * :
|Upset stomach||79.45%||20.55% |
Age of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Upset stomach * :
|Upset stomach||0.00%||0.00%||2.99%||0.00%||4.48%||10.45%||19.40%||64.18% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Upset stomach||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hiatus hernia (71 people, 100.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (16 people, 22.54%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 11.27%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (8 people, 11.27%)
- Depression (7 people, 9.86%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 5.63%)
- Pain (4 people, 5.63%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 4.23%)
- Dementia alzheimer's type (3 people, 4.23%)
- Asthma (3 people, 4.23%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Omeprazole (29 people, 40.85%)
- Nexium (24 people, 33.80%)
- Aspirin (10 people, 14.08%)
- Prilosec (9 people, 12.68%)
- Lansoprazole (7 people, 9.86%)
- Lorazepam (6 people, 8.45%)
- Lisinopril (5 people, 7.04%)
- Bisoprolol fumarate (5 people, 7.04%)
- Esomeprazole magnesium (5 people, 7.04%)
- Exelon (4 people, 5.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Upset Stomach?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Upset Stomach and Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Upset Stomach
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
Depression, feeling isolated, experiencing neusea, vomiting, feeling anxious sometimes and angry, being suspicious about the people.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hiatal hernia, Upset stomach
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
More reviews for: Hiatal hernia, Upset stomach
Common treatments for Hiatal Hernia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hiatal hernia symptoms:
Upset Stomach related symptom studies:
- Upset Stomach in Contraception (2,967 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Depression (4,822 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Diabetes (2,682 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Hbp (6,644 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Hypnosis and pain (6,070 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Multiple sclerosis (4,170 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Osteoporosis prophylaxis (3,364 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Ra (3,829 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Smoking and smokeless tobacco (3,347 reports)
- Upset Stomach in Type 2 diabetes (5,090 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.