Home > Hiatal hernia > Urinary tract infection > Hiatal hernia and Urinary tract infection
Review: could Hiatal hernia cause Urinary tract infection?
We study 1,874 people who have Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Among them, 39 have Urinary tract infection. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Urinary tract infection >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) (latest reports from 101,899 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole.
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection (latest reports from 449,890 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 1,874 people who have hiatal hernia are studied. Among them, 39 (2.08%) have Urinary Tract Infection.
Gender of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Urinary tract infection * :
|Urinary tract infection||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Urinary tract infection * :
|Urinary tract infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.11%||10.81%||83.78% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hiatus hernia (39 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (18 people, 46.15%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (9 people, 23.08%)
- Osteoporosis (8 people, 20.51%)
- Anxiety (8 people, 20.51%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (6 people, 15.38%)
- Dyspnoea (5 people, 12.82%)
- Hypothyroidism (5 people, 12.82%)
- Diabetes mellitus (5 people, 12.82%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (5 people, 12.82%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Omeprazole (11 people, 28.21%)
- Lorazepam (8 people, 20.51%)
- Albuterol (8 people, 20.51%)
- Diovan (7 people, 17.95%)
- Ranitidine (7 people, 17.95%)
- Fortical (6 people, 15.38%)
- Lovaza (6 people, 15.38%)
- Spiriva (6 people, 15.38%)
- Vitamin d (6 people, 15.38%)
- Prilosec (6 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Urinary Tract Infection?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
I have been experiencing reoccurring UTI's and now have symptoms of acid reflux. I started taking Savella about 2 years ago. So I am trying to determine if these symptoms could be being caused by the medications.
From this study (5 days ago):
gyt on Oct, 9, 2014:
Male 50. I suffered body heat and UTI after take multivitamin.
From this study (5 days ago):
monthly urinary tract infections
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hiatal hernia, Urinary tract infection
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 ...
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Flagyl and hair loss
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
More reviews for: Hiatal hernia, Urinary tract infection
Common treatments for Hiatal Hernia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hiatal hernia symptoms:
Urinary Tract Infection related symptom studies:
- Urinary Tract Infection in Blood cholesterol abnormal (1,346 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Blood pressure (3,023 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Cystitis (1,445 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Depression (1,788 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Hypertension (3,371 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Ms (10,055 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Osteopenia (1,175 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Osteoporosis (4,098 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Pain (2,007 reports)
- Urinary Tract Infection in Rheumatoid arthritis (3,958 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dry Eye
- Hashimoto\'s Thyroiditis
- Xarelto and Gynecomastia
- Crohn\'s Disease and Facial Palsy
Recent user comments
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (39 minutes ago)
- "Took both last night and woke up in the middle of nig ... " (2 hours ago)
- "While taking Acyclovir for 4 days notice my skin was ... " (5 hours ago)
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Imodium Multi Symptom Relief
- Blood Follicle Stimulating Hormone Abnormal
- Delta Cortef