Would you have Urinary tract infection when you have Hiatal hernia?
Summary: Urinary tract infection is found among people with Hiatal hernia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Hiatal hernia, and take medication Omeprazole.
We study 39 people who have Urinary tract infection and Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Urinary tract infection >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole. (latest reports from 11,359 Hiatal Hernia patients)
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 73,273 Urinary tract infection patients)
On Feb, 15, 2015: 39 people who have hiatal hernia and Urinary Tract Infection are studied.
Gender of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Urinary tract infection * :
|Urinary tract infection||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Urinary tract infection * :
|Urinary tract infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.89%||10.53%||81.58% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hiatus hernia (39 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (18 people, 46.15%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (9 people, 23.08%)
- Osteoporosis (8 people, 20.51%)
- Anxiety (8 people, 20.51%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (6 people, 15.38%)
- Dyspnoea (5 people, 12.82%)
- Hypothyroidism (5 people, 12.82%)
- Diabetes mellitus (5 people, 12.82%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (5 people, 12.82%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Omeprazole (11 people, 28.21%)
- Lorazepam (8 people, 20.51%)
- Albuterol (8 people, 20.51%)
- Diovan (7 people, 17.95%)
- Ranitidine (7 people, 17.95%)
- Fortical (6 people, 15.38%)
- Lovaza (6 people, 15.38%)
- Spiriva (6 people, 15.38%)
- Vitamin d (6 people, 15.38%)
- Prilosec (6 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Urinary Tract Infection?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Urinary tract infection
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Hiatal Hernia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.