Home > Hiatal hernia > Wheezing > Hiatal hernia and Wheezing
Review: could Hiatal hernia cause Wheezing?
We study 1,875 people who have Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Wheezing. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Wheezing >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) (latest reports from 101,899 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole.
Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath) (latest reports from 103,324 patients) has been reported by people with asthma, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 1,875 people who have hiatal hernia are studied. Among them, 9 (0.48%) have Wheezing.
Gender of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Wheezing * :
Age of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Wheezing * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hiatus hernia (9 people, 100.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (8 people, 88.89%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (7 people, 77.78%)
- Restless legs syndrome (6 people, 66.67%)
- Depression (6 people, 66.67%)
- Oedema (6 people, 66.67%)
- Constipation (6 people, 66.67%)
- Hypothyroidism (6 people, 66.67%)
- Insomnia (6 people, 66.67%)
- Asthma (2 people, 22.22%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ambien (8 people, 88.89%)
- Protonix (8 people, 88.89%)
- Duoneb (6 people, 66.67%)
- Coumadin (6 people, 66.67%)
- Mirapex (6 people, 66.67%)
- Furosemide (6 people, 66.67%)
- Vicodin (6 people, 66.67%)
- Lexapro (6 people, 66.67%)
- Reglan (6 people, 66.67%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (6 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Wheezing?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Wheezing and Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Wheezing
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
Onset of nausea and diarrhea this past Friday slept most of Friday thru Sunday. Went to work on Monday with continuation of symptoms then started with chills. Sent home with fever low grade 99.6 . Stayed home Tuesday &Wednesday and have done nothing but sleep no fever since Monday all symptoms continue.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I have bricanyl but when im sick i start wheezing and get put onto advair, the bricanyl doesnt helo the wheezing
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Hiatal hernia, Wheezing
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 ...
More reviews for: Hiatal hernia, Wheezing
Common treatments for Hiatal Hernia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Hiatal hernia symptoms:
Wheezing related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (19 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (1 hour ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Dreams Bad
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Renal Failure