Home > Hiatal hernia > Wheezing > Hiatal hernia and Wheezing
Would you have Wheezing when you have Hiatal hernia?
Summary: Wheezing is found among people with Hiatal hernia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Hiatus hernia, and take medication Ambien.
We study 9 people who have Wheezing and Hiatal hernia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Hiatal hernia and Wheezing >>>
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) (latest reports from 101,915 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix, Pantoprazole.
Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath) (latest reports from 105,340 patients) has been reported by people with asthma, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 1,875 people who have hiatal hernia are studied. Among them, 9 (0.48%) have Wheezing.
Gender of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Wheezing * :
Age of people who have hiatal hernia and experienced Wheezing * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hiatus hernia (9 people, 100.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (8 people, 88.89%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (7 people, 77.78%)
- Restless legs syndrome (6 people, 66.67%)
- Depression (6 people, 66.67%)
- Oedema (6 people, 66.67%)
- Constipation (6 people, 66.67%)
- Hypothyroidism (6 people, 66.67%)
- Insomnia (6 people, 66.67%)
- Asthma (2 people, 22.22%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ambien (8 people, 88.89%)
- Protonix (8 people, 88.89%)
- Duoneb (6 people, 66.67%)
- Coumadin (6 people, 66.67%)
- Mirapex (6 people, 66.67%)
- Furosemide (6 people, 66.67%)
- Vicodin (6 people, 66.67%)
- Lexapro (6 people, 66.67%)
- Reglan (6 people, 66.67%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (6 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiatal Hernia and Wheezing?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Wheezing and Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Hiatal hernia
- support group for people who have Wheezing
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can a patient take albuterol treatment if they take celexa
(Asked by a 92 year old man who has Wheezing)
just recently put on celexa for depression already had a supply of albuterol
- Can anyone recommend any natural remedys and what foods to avoid
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Hiatus Hernia)
I had a G1 upper endoscopy done had barium meal done etc have hiatus hernia and acid reflux the burning is all down left hand side of body I am on 2x40mg of omeprazole can anyone give me any advice,thank you
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Migraines 7/24, Loss Of Balance, Thalmic Stroke, Hiatal Hernia, High Blood Pressure, Rapid Heart Beat, S.L.E., Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Raynauds, Asthma, Muscle Weakness, PFO, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Back Pain, Involuntary Tremors Occasionally, Knee Pain)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- Can a spleenectomy cause a hiatal hernia
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Hiatal Hernia, and takes Omeprazole)
I had my spleen removed in 1977 and immediately started getting heartburn when I bent over swam or was horizontal. The Navy said it would go away with time and it did somewhat with changes to my diet and a truckload of antacids. I now am on omeprazole and it is better but the VA is charging me f ...
- Is wheezing a common side effect of lisinopril
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Wheezing, Coughing, Trouble Breathing, and takes Lisinopril)
I wheezing and cough too much for my likings. Some days are better than others. I want to know if others that take Lisinpril experience coughs and wheezing. I believe that the medication triggers my wheezing. I have to take an inhaler to get relief or sometimes I take cough medicine. Is anyone else ...
More questions for: Hiatal hernia, Wheezing
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
(Posted by a 21 year old man who has Reflux Oesophagitis, Hernia - Hiatal, and takes Nexium)
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 ...
More reviews for: Hiatal hernia, Wheezing
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Prozac, Nexium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Hiatal Hernia, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Stomach Discomfort, Fatigue, Fever, Diarrhea
Comments: Onset of nausea and diarrhea this past Friday slept most of Friday thru Sunday. Went to work on Monday with continuation of symptoms then started with chills. Sent home with fever low grade 99.6 . Stayed home Tuesday &Wednesday and have done nothing but sleep no fever since Monday all symptoms conti ...
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium D - Glucarate, Prilosec Otc, Klonopin, Prilosec Otc, Effexor for a patient with Low Egfr, Hiatal Hernia, Anxiety Disorder, Gerd, Major Depression. The patient has Abdominal Pain, Inflammation, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Pain, Diarrhea, Alkaline Phosphatase
Comments: Had a liver ultrasound that showed everything was normal. Also had a bone scan with normal outcomes. Tests done because of elevated ALP. I have been referred to a rheumatologist and first available appointment is October 15th. Worried because I have pain all over my body and I am weak. Also have sev ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Crestor, Lotrel, Lorazepam, Nexium for a patient with Precancerous Cells Present, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety Disorder, Hiatal Hernia. The patient has Swelling And Itchiness In Ribs And Underarm And My Tummy Feels Bloated And Painful
Comments: I have diverticulitis and gastritis,i take nexium and was taking dexilant. my stomache always feels bloated and i have a hard time at staying regular on bowel movements.I eat fiber wafers every morning,drink water all day. My upper stomache feels swelled right under my ribs and i itch on m ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pantoprazole, Azilect, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Paxil, Stalevo 100 for a patient with Hiatal Hernia, Parkinsonism, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
Comments: The shortness of breath is happening once every week and a half or so. I've gone to the hospital emergency room twice as sometimes it continues for a couple of days and it interrupts my sleep. All the doctors keep saying that it's a panic attack, but my pulse is normal as well as my blood pressure. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Betamethasone Valerate, Lansoprazole for a patient with Lichen Planus, Hiatus Hernia. The patient has Urticaria, Lipoma
Comments: I have several areas of Lipoma (quite large bumps up to 6cm x 2cm in area) on my arms legs and torso. When pressed or rubbed gently an itchy rash appears on and around the bumps for up to an hour if the pressure is removed but can persist. The rash disappears spontainiously in time without treatment ...
More related studies for: Hiatal hernia, Wheezing
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.