Hiatal hernia and Lactose intolerance - from FDA reports
Lactose intolerance is reported only by a few people with Hiatal hernia. We study 4 people who have Lactose intolerance and Hiatal hernia from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
4 people who have Hiatal Hernia and Lactose Intolerance are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hiatal Hernia and experience Lactose Intolerance *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hiatal Hernia and experience Lactose Intolerance *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 50.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 25.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 25.00%)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (1 person, 25.00%)
- Breast Cancer (1 person, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin E (2 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamin D3 (2 people, 50.00%)
- Levoxyl (2 people, 50.00%)
- Claritin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Nexium (1 person, 25.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (3 people, 75.00%)
- Cataract (3 people, 75.00%)
- Drowsiness (2 people, 50.00%)
- Disturbance In Attention (2 people, 50.00%)
- Abdominal Distension (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Lactose intolerance and Hiatal hernia?
- Check symptoms - is your lactose intolerance caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLactose intolerance and Hiatal hernia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Lansoprazole, Prilosec, Protonix (latest reports from 16,506 Hiatal hernia patients)
Lactose intolerance (inability to digest lactose) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, osteopenia (latest reports from 1,855 Lactose intolerance patients).
Browse all symptoms of Hiatal herniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Lactose intoleranceLactose intolerance
Other conditions that could case Lactose intoleranceLactose intolerance
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I was lactose intolerant before I started on Lisinopril and amlodipane. From the very begining those meds have caused lots of intestinal movement and flatlulance (gas). I told my physician about my lactose intolerance so he got me lisinopril with "no lactose" listed on the bottle. I keep ...
Hi, I would like to ask how to manage GERD without having to continue with PPIs as they are making my life misery. I am already on blunt diet (no fat, no spices, no red meat, no acidic food, no alcohol, no cigarettes, no fizzy drinks, no coffee), taking supplements like Liquorice DGL, Slippery ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, I discovered I had a high hernia about five years ago and have just changed my diet and exercise to deal with it. I recently ended up with prostatitis to top it all off that hasn't been very fun to deal with nor have I really found any good way to deal with it. I've been on 10 weeks of ...
I was given Mirtazapine last July as the fluoxetine I was on wasn't really working, within 2 weeks of taking it my stomach swelled and I was in pain and by 4 weeks I had gained nearly 1st 7lb. I stopped taking them because I was experiencing severe pins and needles down the backs of my arms, my ...
I have slightly elevated liver enzymes and have also been diagnosed with a hiatal hernia. Just wondering if I should see a hepatologist? I had a liver biopsy during gallbladder surgery 2 years ago. I think I had a slightly fatty liver.
Suffering from hiatal hernia and spitting up blood only seen at night. Seen plenty of doctors but no real alleviation. On 40mg omeprazole and using wedge to sleep on at night hoping it will help. Also trying alkaline water as I've heard it helps and melatonin. Desperate for help.