Home > High blood cholesterol and triglycerides > Frequent or urgent urination > High blood cholesterol and triglycerides and Frequent or urgent urination
Review: could High blood cholesterol and triglycerides cause Frequent or urgent urination?
We study 118,504 people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides from FDA and social media. Among them, 34 have Frequent or urgent urination. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides and Frequent or urgent urination >>>
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (latest reports from 454,536 patients) can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin Sodium, Zocor, Lovastatin.
Frequent or urgent urination
Frequent or urgent urination (latest reports from 1,900 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, pain, gastroesophageal reflux disease.
On Sep, 1, 2014: 118,313 people who have high blood cholesterol and triglycerides are studied. Among them, 34 (0.03%) have Frequent Or Urgent Urination. They amount to 1.88% of all the 1,810 people who have Frequent Or Urgent Urination on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have high blood cholesterol and triglycerides and experienced Frequent or urgent urination * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||38.24%||61.76% |
Age of people who have high blood cholesterol and triglycerides and experienced Frequent or urgent urination * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.03%||15.15%||30.30%||54.55% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Frequent or urgent urination||2.94%||50.00%||47.06%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- High blood pressure (13 people, 38.24%)
- Depression (6 people, 17.65%)
- Diabetes mellitus (4 people, 11.76%)
- Diabetes (4 people, 11.76%)
- Pain management (3 people, 8.82%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 8.82%)
- Acid reflux (3 people, 8.82%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 8.82%)
- Gerd (3 people, 8.82%)
- Glaucoma (2 people, 5.88%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (8 people, 23.53%)
- Simvastatin (8 people, 23.53%)
- Lipitor (5 people, 14.71%)
- Crestor (5 people, 14.71%)
- Lovastatin (4 people, 11.76%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 11.76%)
- Zocor (3 people, 8.82%)
- Multivitamin (3 people, 8.82%)
- Plavix (3 people, 8.82%)
- Zetia (3 people, 8.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides and Frequent Or Urgent Urination?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Frequent Or Urgent Urination and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- group for people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- group for people who have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
I WAS ALREADY TAKING 10 MG OF benazepril BUT JUST A WEEK AGO, MY DOCTOR UPPED MY DOSAGE TO 20. I ALSO STARTED ON THE LOWEST DOSE OF LEVESTATIN FOR SLIGHTLY HIGH CHOLESTEROL. SINCE THIS CHANGE, I HAVE TO URINATE ONCE AN HOUR OR SO-EVEN WHILE SLEEPING. I HAVE NOT INCREASED MY WATER INTAKE (MAYBE THAT'S PART OF THE PROBLEM?) I CANNOT GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP BECAUSE OF THIS!
From this study (11 months ago):
Take antibiotics full course.Urine is checked and culture done with the urine showing negative results for bacteria.The first infection didn't come back for over a year.The next ones came back in a few months.Then down to a month when they came back.The last one I had came back in a week.
From this study (11 months ago):
I am drinking more soda than I used to, but overall am probably drinking less caffeine. I do not merely leak, my whole bladder empties with little notice. I am urinating more frequently, but am also drinking more frequently. The urgency occurs also following drinking non-caffeinated drinks.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What is the drug interaction between lamprene and anti hypertensive medication telmesartan, ditiazem?
I would like to know if there are adverse interactions and how to sequence taking the meds. I also take an aspirin and wonder if it will cause more intestinal bleeding and perforation.
- Burning sensation aft urinate in morning
taking flomax last one year suddenly getting burning sensation in my penus aft i go to P and remaing burning for 5 to 10 minutes did all the urine test and all are are negative so i dont know what is cause.my urology did even cystoscopy and he id not find anything my P S A is 2.45 normal. my dr. say ...
- What is the current treatment for larangospasm?
For two years I have been fighting with larangospasm. I have been hospitalized twice and treated with prednisone as well as nebulizers with albuterol. I had botox injections into my vocal cords last July 2013 and have a straw hanging around my neck for straw breathing. The last "attack" lasted one ...
More questions for: High blood cholesterol and triglycerides, Frequent or urgent urination
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lump in throat, swallowing problems, reflux
After 3 months, my total cholesterol went way down, but developed terrible throat problems. Like an ever-present lump that made it difficult to swallow. At night, discomfort with acid going up and down my throat all night, making it hard to sleep and breathe. Stopped taking Simvastatin on my own ...
- Allergic reaction to lipitor
Took 10mg of Atorvastatin for 3 days to reduce choldesterol LDL below 100. I felt peculiar from the first day, however by the 3rd dosage day I came home from work in a state of extreme pain in my hands and limbs. This rather quickly became systemic and I was unable to get out of bed. I was beyond ...
- Diarrhea for 4 years on ezetimibe
Had diarrhea for four years which stopped within 8 weeks of stopping the medication.
More reviews for: High blood cholesterol and triglycerides, Frequent or urgent urination
Common treatments for High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood cholesterol and triglycerides symptoms:
- Blushing in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (10,190 reports)
- Myalgia in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (8,971 reports)
- Muscular Weakness in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (7,911 reports)
- Pain Relief in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (6,496 reports)
- Weariness in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (6,023 reports)
- Itchiness in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,519 reports)
- Nausea in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,511 reports)
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,484 reports)
- Pain In Extremity in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,439 reports)
- Rash in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,294 reports)
Frequent Or Urgent Urination related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.