Home > High blood cholesterol and triglycerides > Frequent or urgent urination > High blood cholesterol and triglycerides and Frequent or urgent urination
Review: could High blood cholesterol and triglycerides cause Frequent or urgent urination?
We study 118,534 people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides from FDA and social media. Among them, 34 have Frequent or urgent urination. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides and Frequent or urgent urination >>>
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (latest reports from 454,617 patients) can be treated by Simvastatin, Lipitor, Crestor, Pravastatin Sodium, Zocor, Atorvastatin Calcium.
Frequent or urgent urination
Frequent or urgent urination (latest reports from 1,926 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, stress and anxiety, gastroesophageal reflux disease.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 118,504 people who have high blood cholesterol and triglycerides are studied. Among them, 34 (0.03%) have Frequent Or Urgent Urination.
Gender of people who have high blood cholesterol and triglycerides and experienced Frequent or urgent urination * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||38.24%||61.76% |
Age of people who have high blood cholesterol and triglycerides and experienced Frequent or urgent urination * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.03%||15.15%||30.30%||54.55% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Frequent or urgent urination||2.94%||50.00%||47.06%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- High blood cholesterol (17 people, 50.00%)
- High blood pressure (13 people, 38.24%)
- Depression (6 people, 17.65%)
- Cholesterol (6 people, 17.65%)
- Diabetes mellitus (4 people, 11.76%)
- Diabetes (4 people, 11.76%)
- Pain management (3 people, 8.82%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 8.82%)
- Acid reflux (3 people, 8.82%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 8.82%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lisinopril (8 people, 23.53%)
- Simvastatin (8 people, 23.53%)
- Lipitor (5 people, 14.71%)
- Crestor (5 people, 14.71%)
- Lovastatin (4 people, 11.76%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 11.76%)
- Zocor (3 people, 8.82%)
- Multivitamin (3 people, 8.82%)
- Plavix (3 people, 8.82%)
- Zetia (3 people, 8.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides and Frequent Or Urgent Urination?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Frequent Or Urgent Urination and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- support group for people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- support group for people who have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
I WAS ALREADY TAKING 10 MG OF benazepril BUT JUST A WEEK AGO, MY DOCTOR UPPED MY DOSAGE TO 20. I ALSO STARTED ON THE LOWEST DOSE OF LEVESTATIN FOR SLIGHTLY HIGH CHOLESTEROL. SINCE THIS CHANGE, I HAVE TO URINATE ONCE AN HOUR OR SO-EVEN WHILE SLEEPING. I HAVE NOT INCREASED MY WATER INTAKE (MAYBE THAT'S PART OF THE PROBLEM?) I CANNOT GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP BECAUSE OF THIS!
From this study (13 months ago):
Take antibiotics full course.Urine is checked and culture done with the urine showing negative results for bacteria.The first infection didn't come back for over a year.The next ones came back in a few months.Then down to a month when they came back.The last one I had came back in a week.
From this study (1 year ago):
I am drinking more soda than I used to, but overall am probably drinking less caffeine. I do not merely leak, my whole bladder empties with little notice. I am urinating more frequently, but am also drinking more frequently. The urgency occurs also following drinking non-caffeinated drinks.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: High blood cholesterol and triglycerides, Frequent or urgent urination
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lump in throat, swallowing problems, reflux
After 3 months, my total cholesterol went way down, but developed terrible throat problems. Like an ever-present lump that made it difficult to swallow. At night, discomfort with acid going up and down my throat all night, making it hard to sleep and breathe. Stopped taking Simvastatin on my own ...
- Allergic reaction to lipitor
Took 10mg of Atorvastatin for 3 days to reduce choldesterol LDL below 100. I felt peculiar from the first day, however by the 3rd dosage day I came home from work in a state of extreme pain in my hands and limbs. This rather quickly became systemic and I was unable to get out of bed. I was beyond ...
- Diarrhea for 4 years on ezetimibe
Had diarrhea for four years which stopped within 8 weeks of stopping the medication.
More reviews for: High blood cholesterol and triglycerides, Frequent or urgent urination
Common treatments for High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood cholesterol and triglycerides symptoms:
- Flushing in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (10,193 reports)
- Pain - Muscles in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (8,979 reports)
- Lack Of Strength in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (7,913 reports)
- Hypnosis And Pain in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (6,803 reports)
- Weariness in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (6,035 reports)
- Pruritus in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,521 reports)
- Nausea in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,511 reports)
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,493 reports)
- Pain In Extremity in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,439 reports)
- Rash Generalised in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,296 reports)
Frequent Or Urgent Urination related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (5 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (38 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (42 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Carcinoma In Situ Of Penis
- Application Site Fissure
- Completed Suicide
- Weight Increased
- Vitamin C