Would you have Paresthesias (Numbness and tingling) when you have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides?
Summary: Paresthesias is found among people with High blood cholesterol and triglycerides, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have High blood cholesterol, and take medication Lipitor.
We study 189 people who have Paresthesias (Numbness and tingling) and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides and Paresthesias >>>
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin Sodium, Zocor, Atorvastatin Calcium. (latest reports from 171,786 High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides patients)
Paresthesias (abnormal sensation) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 4,979 Paresthesias patients)
On Jan, 31, 2015: 189 people who have high blood cholesterol and triglycerides and Paresthesias are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood cholesterol and triglycerides and experienced Paresthesias * :
Age of people who have high blood cholesterol and triglycerides and experienced Paresthesias * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (65 people, 34.39%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (41 people, 21.69%)
- Blood cholesterol (35 people, 18.52%)
- Hypertension (34 people, 17.99%)
- Depression (25 people, 13.23%)
- High blood cholesterol (21 people, 11.11%)
- Diabetes mellitus (17 people, 8.99%)
- Cholesterol (17 people, 8.99%)
- Pain (13 people, 6.88%)
- Arthritis (12 people, 6.35%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lipitor (90 people, 47.62%)
- Cozaar (26 people, 13.76%)
- Simvastatin (23 people, 12.17%)
- Crestor (22 people, 11.64%)
- Lescol (20 people, 10.58%)
- Zocor (20 people, 10.58%)
- Aspirin (17 people, 8.99%)
- Folic acid (17 people, 8.99%)
- Neurontin (17 people, 8.99%)
- Micardis (16 people, 8.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides and Paresthesias?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Paresthesias and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- support group for people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- support group for people who have Paresthesias
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Lisinopril, Xanax for a 48-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Stomach Discomfort
- A study of side effects of Gemfibrozil for a 44-year old man with Dyslipidemia. The patient has Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron, Pravastatin Sodium, Acyclovir for a 65-year old woman with Early Dumping Syndrome- Stomach- After Surgery In 2013, High Blood Cholesterol, Keratitis Herpetic. The patient has Ondansetron - Used For Sweating, Rapid Heart Beat, Nausea, Severe Diarrhea About One Half Hour After Eating- This Began After A Nissen Fundoplication Surgery, Pravastatin Used To Control High Cholesterol, Herpes-eye- Ulceration Of Cornea
- A study of side effects of Ritalin for a 48-year old woman with Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity. The patient has Headache (pain in head), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Nose Bleed (bleeding from nose), Bruise (an injury appearing as an area of discoloured skin on the body)
- A study of drug interactions between Januvia, Simvastatin, Dilantin-30, Dyrenium, Warfarin Sodium, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Metformin for a 64-year old man with Low Blood Sugar, Total Cholesterol, Bata Blocker, Fluid Retention, Blood Thinner, Atrial Fibrillation, Diabetic Coma. The patient has Palpitations
Recent High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.