Would you have Paresthesias (Numbness and tingling) when you have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides?
Summary: Paresthesias is found among people with High blood cholesterol and triglycerides, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Blood cholesterol increased, and take medication Lipitor.
We study 187 people who have Paresthesias (Numbness and tingling) and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides and Paresthesias >>>
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides can be treated by Simvastatin, Lipitor, Crestor, Pravastatin Sodium, Zocor, Atorvastatin Calcium. (latest reports from High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides 158,201 patients)
Paresthesias (abnormal sensation) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.(latest reports from Paresthesias 4,441 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: 188 people who have high blood cholesterol and triglycerides and Paresthesias are studied.
Gender of people who have high blood cholesterol and triglycerides and experienced Paresthesias * :
Age of people who have high blood cholesterol and triglycerides and experienced Paresthesias * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (65 people, 34.57%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (41 people, 21.81%)
- Blood cholesterol (35 people, 18.62%)
- Hypertension (34 people, 18.09%)
- Depression (25 people, 13.30%)
- High blood cholesterol (20 people, 10.64%)
- Diabetes mellitus (17 people, 9.04%)
- Cholesterol (17 people, 9.04%)
- Pain (13 people, 6.91%)
- Arthritis (12 people, 6.38%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lipitor (90 people, 47.87%)
- Cozaar (26 people, 13.83%)
- Simvastatin (23 people, 12.23%)
- Crestor (22 people, 11.70%)
- Lescol (20 people, 10.64%)
- Zocor (20 people, 10.64%)
- Aspirin (17 people, 9.04%)
- Folic acid (17 people, 9.04%)
- Neurontin (17 people, 9.04%)
- Micardis (16 people, 8.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides and Paresthesias?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Paresthesias and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- support group for people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- support group for people who have Paresthesias
Recent conversations of related support groups:
- Support group for people who have Paresthesias
Can you tell me your name? I have numbness in one hand, arm and one foot and leg. Also, leg has started to become weaker. On humira for AS for nine months. Have not seen dr about this yet.
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is invokana same family as anakinra/if so, what are their functions?
(Asked by a 73 year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, and takes Invokana)
I have tinnitus (left ear-14 yrs). Don't want to take (drug) that might be ototoxic. thanks
- Can i get constipation from plavix several months down the road?
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol)
Doctor put me on Plavix to reduce Cholesterol. What I think happened was several months later after starting, I got bad constipation from the drug. Doctor can't understand - it sounds like he thinks the side effects should have happened when I started the med and to have this kind of side effect la ...
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Doxycycline, Alprazolam, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Tradjenta, Crestor)
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Dementia (controlled), and takes Multivitamin, Lipitor, Claritin, Allopurinol, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Namenda Xr, Aricept, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Bystolic, Lexapro)
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Can muninex dm be taken safely with hydrochlorothyiazide
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Potassium - Low, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, and takes Simvastatin, Losartan, Hctz)
presently having symptoms which appear to be upper respitory infection want to take muninex for nasal/chest congestion coughing will it interact okay with the HCTZ please advise
More questions for: High blood cholesterol and triglycerides, Paresthesias
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Tingling feet and hands
(Posted by a 28 year old woman who has Tingling And Numbness, Tingling And Numbness In Feet, and takes Flagyl)
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of this medication my feet and hands have became so tingly and itchy That its becoming unbearable.
- Reaction to methylpred
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Tingling And Numbness, and takes Baby Aspirin, Paroxetine Hydrochloride)
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
- Lump in throat, swallowing problems, reflux
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Simvastatin)
After 3 months, my total cholesterol went way down, but developed terrible throat problems. Like an ever-present lump that made it difficult to swallow. At night, discomfort with acid going up and down my throat all night, making it hard to sleep and breathe. Stopped taking Simvastatin on my own ...
- Allergic reaction to lipitor
(Posted by a 52 year old man who has Cardiovascular Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium)
Took 10mg of Atorvastatin for 3 days to reduce choldesterol LDL below 100. I felt peculiar from the first day, however by the 3rd dosage day I came home from work in a state of extreme pain in my hands and limbs. This rather quickly became systemic and I was unable to get out of bed. I was beyond ...
- Diarrhea for 4 years on ezetimibe
(Posted by a 64 year old man who has Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, and takes Ezetimibe)
Had diarrhea for four years which stopped within 8 weeks of stopping the medication.
More reviews for: High blood cholesterol and triglycerides, Paresthesias
- A study of drug interactions between Curcumin, Metoprolol Tartrate, Avapro, Protonix, Lasix, Ativan, Coumadin for a patient with Joint Stiffness, High Blood Cholesterol, Ulcer - Stomach, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Anxiety, Blood Clot In The Legs. The patient has Hallucination, Visual, Dizziness
Comments: Has complained of dizziness since she has been on all her meds and has fallen several times.. Have been concerned about her dizziness and have brought it up to her Dr.'s but since all her med's can make you dizzy they don't seem to be concerned and aren't willing to change any of them. Just started ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Calcium D - Glucarate, Zinc Sulfate, Echinacea, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Synthetic Conjugated Estrogens A, Valerian, Acetaminophen, Multivitamin, Baclofen, Loratadine, Simvastatin for a patient with AAT Deficiency, Health, Immune System Boost, Mood Swings From Change Of Life, Low Thyroid, Champagne Of Life, Anxiety And Stress, Bone And Joint Pain, Iga Deficiency, Muscle Spasms, Allergic Bronchitis, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Bloody Very Loose Stool, Rectal Bleeding, Lower Abdonminal Pain, High In Pelvic Area
Comments: Bleeding symptoms reduce when off medication for nearly a week. Blood clot type content in loose stool (liquid). blood ranges from very dark to bright in same movement. Amount of blood is concern. There is pain and firm area in between upper pelvic and lower abdomen area that disappears after moveme ...
- A study of side effects of Gilenya for a patient with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
Comments: I started taking gilenya about six months ago. A few weeks after starting the medication I started getting acid reflux symptoms and am now in medication for acid reflux. I want to know if the gilenya may be causing my acid reflux.
- A study of side effects of Aspirin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Blood Cholesterol, Elevated Mood, Elevated Liver Enzymes (high liver enzymes)
Comments: After taking Lipitor, then taking Crestor combined with Niaspan, I began to feel muscle and joint pain. Doctor decided to check my CK levels and found them to be highly elevated and told me to stop taking everything and to drink lots of water.Muscle biopsy was inconclusive but showed some symptoms o ...
- A study of side effects of Zetia for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Eyes - Dry (lack of adequate tears)
Comments: I was on Zetia for about a year for high cholesterol. I couldn't take statin drugs. 6 months into taking Zetia I went to my eye doctor for a routine checkup. He found severe scarring of the cornea in both eyes. I did not relate it to medication at this time. I went to a cornea specialist and she is ...
More related studies for: High blood cholesterol and triglycerides, Paresthesias
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.