Home > High blood cholesterol and triglycerides > Paresthesias > High blood cholesterol and triglycerides and Paresthesias
Review: could High blood cholesterol and triglycerides cause Paresthesias (Numbness and tingling)?
We study 118,534 people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides from FDA and social media. Among them, 188 have Paresthesias (Numbness and tingling). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides and Paresthesias >>>
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (latest reports from 454,617 patients) can be treated by Simvastatin, Lipitor, Crestor, Pravastatin Sodium, Zocor, Atorvastatin Calcium.
Paresthesias (abnormal sensation) (latest reports from 31,450 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 118,534 people who have high blood cholesterol and triglycerides are studied. Among them, 188 (0.16%) have Paresthesias.
Gender of people who have high blood cholesterol and triglycerides and experienced Paresthesias * :
Age of people who have high blood cholesterol and triglycerides and experienced Paresthesias * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (65 people, 34.57%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (41 people, 21.81%)
- Blood cholesterol (35 people, 18.62%)
- Hypertension (34 people, 18.09%)
- Depression (25 people, 13.30%)
- High blood cholesterol (20 people, 10.64%)
- Diabetes mellitus (17 people, 9.04%)
- Cholesterol (17 people, 9.04%)
- Pain (13 people, 6.91%)
- Arthritis (12 people, 6.38%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lipitor (90 people, 47.87%)
- Cozaar (26 people, 13.83%)
- Simvastatin (23 people, 12.23%)
- Crestor (22 people, 11.70%)
- Lescol (20 people, 10.64%)
- Zocor (20 people, 10.64%)
- Aspirin (17 people, 9.04%)
- Folic acid (17 people, 9.04%)
- Neurontin (17 people, 9.04%)
- Micardis (16 people, 8.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides and Paresthesias?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Paresthesias and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- support group for people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- support group for people who have Paresthesias
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: High blood cholesterol and triglycerides, Paresthesias
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Reaction to methylpred
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
- Lump in throat, swallowing problems, reflux
After 3 months, my total cholesterol went way down, but developed terrible throat problems. Like an ever-present lump that made it difficult to swallow. At night, discomfort with acid going up and down my throat all night, making it hard to sleep and breathe. Stopped taking Simvastatin on my own ...
- Allergic reaction to lipitor
Took 10mg of Atorvastatin for 3 days to reduce choldesterol LDL below 100. I felt peculiar from the first day, however by the 3rd dosage day I came home from work in a state of extreme pain in my hands and limbs. This rather quickly became systemic and I was unable to get out of bed. I was beyond ...
More reviews for: High blood cholesterol and triglycerides, Paresthesias
Common treatments for High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common High blood cholesterol and triglycerides symptoms:
- Red Face in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (10,193 reports)
- Myalgia in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (8,979 reports)
- Muscle Weakness in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (7,913 reports)
- Pain Management in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (6,803 reports)
- Lethargy in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (6,035 reports)
- Itchiness in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,534 reports)
- Nausea in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,515 reports)
- Dizziness in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,495 reports)
- Pain In Extremity in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,439 reports)
- Rash in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (5,364 reports)
Paresthesias related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: High blood cholesterol and triglycerides, Paresthesias
Recent High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: High blood cholesterol and triglycerides, Paresthesias
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (27 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (30 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Pineal Gland Cyst
- Burning Sensation
- Urgent Urination
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Fluoride Increased